-|PS|- Zielobjekt

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam Pro

-|PS|- Zielobjekt

Postby Siamat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 19:50

I was in PS#5 playing Baserace and i was on the left side of the alliance base and Cinek came with objective and i shot at him and he killed me very quickly. Nothing bad about that but i got a binding that says 'AIMBOT!' and you hear 'Great shot!' with it. In other words, it was ment positively and all of a sudden Zielobjekt mute's me.....

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Tue Jan 27, 2009 19:52

From my side its completely right what he did because already of the sentence (or word..) Aimbot, the admin need to react. If you do it some times (even on other days) its annoying if admin has always to look.

Such a bind is really nothing good.

Edit:

And like you see... Cinek killed you!
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 19:54

Some players play with sounds off, listening to music.
And some people get really hurt when they are accused of cheating.

Maybe change it into:
Damn! It's almost like you have an aimbot.

Or so? 8)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Kid

Postby EvilDevil » Tue Jan 27, 2009 19:54

as far as I remember zielo never abused.Anyway maybe mute for 3600s is a lil bit too long,but your binds annoys not only him but me too.anyway saying aimbot is like a calling him cheater/hack user and it is not allowed.it's the form of insulting without serious proofs.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:15

Guys, this is an admin abuse topic and not a discussion topic!

If you have nothing to do with this situation stay out of the topic please.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:19

@amnesia
since you know perfect for what this mute was you havd also thought about that it might be not ok. whats about just to have a talk about this instead of direct leaving and making such a topic?
btw you where today also at the server when i had nearly the same thing with someone else and told him a few times that i will not see such binds.

for me such binds have nothing to do with fun or because you want to tell someone hes good. its just to accuse and i wont never tolerate such things.

@evildevil
i have always the possibility to unmute him what i already did about 1 min later.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Veteran

Postby Cinek » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:22

Well first of all it was not offence for me. I know what u wanted to say with it, but as u can see even on ur pic it was a bit chaotic situation on serv and Ziel when saw AIMBOTER in fight he just did what he fought is right. I think it's no point to overreact and maybe think about this bind instead. If it make some admins to mute u maybe it's better to change it?

peace

Cinek 8)

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:36

If i think somebody uses aimbot i always message a -|PS|- member. And why would i type it in white and red (my name colours) in caps. I just think it is strange that you !mute immediatly. It can piss off people very fast if it is because of a binding.

If it said something like for example you were f***ing lucky <name> than i could understand the mute, but for 'AIMBOT!' it is overreacted in my opinion. You were also able to tell me it instead of immediatly !mute.

I used this binding many times with other -|PS|- members in the game. They knew it was just a binding. You were the only one that probably didnt knew it. You immediatly took action. Why didnt you know it was just a binding? The color already could tell you it was a binding, and i dont think it is disallowed to have these kind of bindings.

Spam Kid

Postby EvilDevil » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:05

Problem was solved imo there is no need to discuss about same stuff again.zielobjekt is right in this situation.if you would like to hear my opinion !warn/!pop or other command would be useful to do first,then !mute.No offense

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:08

No offense but did you read what Warren-The-Ape said? Dont reply in these posts unless you got something to do with it and you dont got romething to do with this. please stay out of this topic.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:27

like you see i was also playing thats why i just typed mute.
for the rest i quote myself thats not so much typing
for me such binds have nothing to do with fun or because you want to tell someone hes good. its just to accuse and i wont never tolerate such things.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:53

How can that not be telling someone he is good?..

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25

you cant find anything good in the sentence "great shoot aimbot". you just accuse him/her for cheats.

just try it next time with your girlfriend (or your mother) that when you want to say "i love you" that you say instead "you are a great b*tch"

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06

You mean Angel? She is not my girlfriend nor my mother.... I just know her from ET... But fine if you cant take the 'AIMBOT!' binding than ill remove it... Jeez... And still i think that because you were playing you couldnt do something else than !mute.. You could actually do !pop its shorter than mute...

/closed in my opinion...... :roll:

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Wed Jan 28, 2009 18:27

to pop is just useless when you want to be sure that i wont be said in the next few seconds again.

Return to Report Admin Abuse