Garfield

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam Pro

Garfield

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:34

hey garfield, i said it wasnt sk on the map transmitter, kripto said hilmself "i leave spawn for 1 second and get killed" = not sk, cause he LEFT spawn
You got killed in that same moment

Then u say if you do it again you'll kick me, so i respond by saying " if you cant take a kill then go play something else"
What happens? He kicks me without waiting to c where my aim is...

I'm gonne say it again to you; if you can't take a kill then go play something else! Go play dr Bibber or something bro

c you on the server

ow yea, can someone post the messages so you can read it for yourself
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:36

1st i'm not admin
2nd i cant kick
3rd i didn't kick you
4th i didn't say i'm going to kick you
5th that was sk
6th viduus kicked you
7th i died in the house
8th u said u have demo
9th post the demo
10th end of story

edit :>

11th waiting for the demo

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:49

I was making a demo, the result is useless, prolly cause it was still running when i got kicked/banned

Anyway, here it is, but its useless:

http://rapidshare.com/files/157154664/2008-10-24-183634-transmitter.dm_84.html

Ow yea kripto, you aimed at the same spot as i did , wednesday, can't believe you are whining about it now (hypocrite)

Anyway, i aimed at the front of the building, where those wouden balkons are.... the banner must confirm this. Your spawn is INSIDE the building...
Prime<_>Mate

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:50

my question.

ive got some doubs about this tbh.
i would like to clear up some things and i would ask if the server owner can look at in the server logs about this conversation or something.
so atleast we have or can make a point.

but @garfield its nice u can use slap or whatever.
but sometimes in warmup ive see u spam alot with it can u plz lower that sence plz ?

Talented Spammer

Postby CyberApe » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:52

Lol he issnt member xD
Image Image

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:53

Evil wrote:but sometimes in warmup ive see u spam alot with it can u plz lower that sence plz ?

erm ur talking about me?? the ur making mistake.

AND IF U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC STAY OUT :p
thats to cyber and others
Last edited by Ajit on Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:54

CyberApe wrote:Lol he issnt member xD

ok, i know that now, but from what he said i really though he ment "i will ban/kick you if you do that again" Thats how i interpretated his comment (so please post the conversation admin)

Anyway, i dont need useless comments cyber, people here hate that kind of spam
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:56

Calabria wrote:
ok, i know that now, but from what he said i really though he ment "i will ban/kick you if you do that again"

i didnt say that

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:57

Garfield wrote:
Evil wrote:but sometimes in warmup ive see u spam alot with it can u plz lower that sence plz ?

erm ur talking about me?? the ur making mistake.

like 3-4 times spam with !burn or use twice !poison issnt make sence to spam eighterway if i read the console about your slapping its arround 10-15 if not more so dont say the ur making mistake just behave and use cmds right! fun its cool specialy in warmup but dont overload with spam ;)

Btw iam not replying or making my post thing about your spam here,
this is eighterway going offtopic,
so lets quit about that thingy.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:58

Garfield wrote:
Calabria wrote:
ok, i know that now, but from what he said i really though he ment "i will ban/kick you if you do that again"

i didnt say that

whats your problem..., i said i INTERPRETATED it that way, so post the conversation we had on the server

man... :?
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Oct 24, 2008 18:59

Maybe Evil can stay out of this topic? There are no doubts here ...

I was there. You spawnkilled. Krip, Garf and me said it. You argued about it, became annoying so I kicked you. And what do you do?

You came back and start doing to excact same thing. Spawnkilling with mortar. You mortar did not come in spawn right. But the damage did.

So I banned you 3 days. Not just because of the spawnkilling but also for your arrogant attitude about this.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:02

Viduus wrote:Maybe Evil can stay out of this topic? There are no doubts here ...

I was there. You spawnkilled. Krip, Garf and me said it. You argued about it, became annoying so I kicked you. And what do you do?

You came back and start doing to excact same thing. Spawnkilling with mortar. You mortar did not come in spawn right. But the damage did.

So I banned you 3 days. Not just because of the spawnkilling but also for your arrogant attitude about this.

i think it has more to do with my "arrogant" comment about it, or because i was sure it wasn't sk but you couldn't take no for an awnser... i'm pissed cause my demo didn't come out the way i wanted, i told you i was taking a demo but you quiqly banned me, really mature of you...

(Post the conversations we had)

This is stupid, i dont care if you get killed 1 sec after leaving spawn, hate the game not....

really stupid getting banned like that ( i wish i had the demo)
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:05

yeah prime mate nice work with the demo :P everyone can cut a piece away from there. where is the all argue and where is that when u killed kripto? in the demo? where is it? seby or bowy can find that argue from the logs but u cut it away from the demo or posted wrong demo (smart but not cleaver).
And evil whats wrong with you i don't spam that also bowy can check that.
totally nuts

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:12

im telling you the demo was running and i said it public; i"m taking demo

You even replied to it so you must have some probs with your short term memory bro

Cutting the demo? you think i know anything about that crap? lol

I guess you need to !stopdemo or press f12 again if you want a good demo, the one i posted just stops after one sevond :s
Prime<_>Mate

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:18

Ok, got the demo that doesn't stop after a sec

here you can c my aim that got me banned; i dont need shit comments okay, just say that its not in spawn (or that it is if you think it is)

http://rs413.rapidshare.com/files/157164726/2008-10-24-183634-transmitter.dm_84

the demo stop at the point that i got banned, i didn't press f12 again or !stopdemo
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:22

Enemy Territory Code: Select all
Ultra Kill > Sexbox Sony <1Ultra>Garfield: !slap sex no sk
19:29:44 slap: Sexbox Sony was slapped
19:29:48 -|PS|-KrIpTo?: !warn sex that was sk
19:29:48 warn: Sexbox Sony was warned
19:29:53 Sexbox Sony: tdude, its not spawn
19:29:55 Psyco: the axis mortar is spamming a lot
19:29:58 Garfield: it is spawn
19:29:59 Sexbox Sony: it doesnt go into the building
19:30:05 -|PS|-Viduus: i was in spwan
19:30:05 -|PS|-KrIpTo?: i was 1 sec out of spawn
19:30:08 Garfield: it makes dmg
19:30:12 Sexbox Sony: garf, you just cant tke a kill
19:30:14 -|PS|-Ninjadeer: if they cant get out its sk
19:30:25 Sexbox Sony: idd, you was OUT  of spawn ;)
19:30:28 -|PS|-KrIpTo?: that was SK. stop.
19:30:38 Sexbox Sony: krip, you said it yourself so...
19:30:38 Garfield: take it as a warning and then dont imagine wy u was kicked/banned
19:30:45 -|PS|-Viduus: sony shut up, it was sk, dont do it again
19:30:48 Sexbox Sony: garf, im taking demo
19:30:52 Garfield: well
19:30:54 Garfield: post it
19:30:57 Garfield: then its good
19:30:58 Sexbox Sony: thats not spawn, go play something else if you can't take a kill
19:30:59 Garfield: post it
19:31:05 Garfield: lol
19:31:07 -|PS|-Viduus: !kick sony it was sk

u said i am taking the demo. that means that sentence must be on the demo... where is it????
and where is that ultrakill on the demo ?? (cutted or wrong demo)

Lier has got big ears (that's estonians proverb)

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:28

the conversation you posted (with krip saying he was out of the spawn) + the demo (which stops when i got banned) which shows where i am aiming should prove enough...

look, when one admin says something all the others back him ok...

Cmon man, what else can i do, you got the conversation and the demo? Can't an admin be wrong for ones?

+ garf, you can read the comment about wanr/kick you made, so i guess you understand why i thought you banned me....if you can't then your comprehension of the english language is poor

Anway, doesn't these things proove enough banner??

ciao
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby -KrIpTo- » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:31

Garfield wrote:
5th that was sk

1 sec out of spawn, means SPAWNKILLING in kripto-mind.. U sked us, and u strat kidding against us.. Just say a little SORRY and chill out,,

offtopic:
Calabria wrote:Ow yea kripto, you aimed at the same spot as i did , wednesday, can't believe you are whining about it now

0_0 i think u must go and read Rulebook,, i was shotting near the cancel, and it's really
far from the house[spawm]..

Calabria wrote:(hypocrite)

I'm waiting a SORRY for this insult too

Just say sorrym and wait 3 days!

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:31

you said the demo end with your ban soooooo where i all that conversation !!!!!!!! ????????? u dont say even not 1 letter on that demo but u can read u whined about that was it sk or not and after that AFTER that u got kicked and u said ur demo ends with u kick,,, ???!?!?!?!?!?! where is all ur story on that demo ??? am i blind? someone help me

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:34

hypocrite is not an insult, its a characteristic of you ok, you aimed the exact same spot near the wouden balks, so i c no reason whatsoever to say sorry :s

out of spawn is out of spawn, if i killed you with knife there you wouldn't say shit about it, but everyone hates mortar thats why you start barking like a puppy

Anyway, i think i should be unbanned given the proof

(again if i kill you there with mp40/knife then it would be np, its a shame....)

@garfield, you just posted a big partof the conversation...so why are you still asking for it :s....you said the place where i aim can be considered as sk, so i took the demo to ask others there's opinion and got banned while it was till running, is it sk or not? i hope some other players/ HA will still respond to my question...
Last edited by Calabria on Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:37, edited 2 times in total.
Prime<_>Mate

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:35

dude answer the question

Where is all ur argue on the demo before u got kicked (you said ur demo end with u kick) ???????? --- conclusion -> its not the same demo what you made before the kick.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 19:53

Calabria wrote:@you said the place where i aim can be considered as sk,

can u quote that place (sentence) for me ?

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Oct 24, 2008 20:49

u already got a log posted from garfy and u got a comment from an high admin who was around (and kicked and banned you.. btw)

so what else is here to discuss?

the abuse topic is useless.. if u got probs with ban .. go to unban request.. but i think better just wait 3 days....

greetings
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Oct 24, 2008 21:32

i think it has more to do with my "arrogant" comment about it, or because i was sure it wasn't sk but you couldn't take no for an awnser... i'm pissed cause my demo didn't come out the way i wanted, i told you i was taking a demo but you quiqly banned me, really mature of you...

Ok, let me reply for one more time ...
I did not mean your arrogant comment. I meant you coming back after I kicked you for spawnkilling and start doing te exact same thing. And just ingore my kick completly.
Second I made a demo of your mortar hiting spawn when I was in there cause I knew you would start making troubles about this ban. Ill will put it on here when I am at home.
Third the way you are making a big deal about this confirm my ideas you are a trouble maker. A simple sorry when you sked the first time would have been enough.
Fourth dont waste your time making an unban request. I will not unban you.

Change your attitude and listen to members and especially HA then you can have more fun on ps servers.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 24, 2008 23:12

i will never say sry i feel 100% sure i'm right, i don't give a rats ass if you are a HA or Geert Wilders or anyone else lol

I aimed in front of that lovely little chalet, i could have killed them there with my mp40

I'm not stupid to go and sk when admins are around

I don't accept my ban but i won't whine about it anymore, got too much stuff to do this weekend to be playing et anyway

Garfield, i think your last request is really stupid and i really think you still need to grow your first pubic hair :-) You don't literaly have to say "that place you aim is sk" , if i aim at some place and you start screaming SKSKSK then that proves that you think the place im aiming at is spawn, get it? So no need to start quoting

I hope you tell to all the players (including Kripto) that aiming in front of that wonderfull chalet is not allowed. The demo i made shows the spot where i was less or more aiming at

Thats it, you can lock it if you want. im not going to look at this anymore

Auf Wiedersehen and have a nice weekend

x

Next

Return to Report Admin Abuse