Alice next..

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam God

Alice next..

Postby Monstrkill » Sat Jun 28, 2008 22:14

One time I´m was on PS1 and Alice play and I in allies and Alice go my spawn and in spawn kill 5 kills = sc!Has been sight that so was purpose !! Afterwards only doubtful sorry!Sry ALice but I think out of so was big offence! SRY ALI.. Image

Talented Spammer

Postby IndyJones » Sat Jun 28, 2008 22:16

did you mean that alice has been spawnkilling?

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Jun 28, 2008 22:43

Sry Monsterkill but can you try to write again what you tried to say and in better words cause i seriously and i m sure i m not the only one did n t get waht you mean :wink: .

Veteran

Postby Buu » Sat Jun 28, 2008 22:50

damn guys first learn english and second thing if you want us something to do about rulebreakers give us PROOFS !!!! without it we can olny join serv and wait until he/she rulebreak again and then warn/kick/ban especially when u think admin is rulebreaker
you say joe bros - i say Green Day
you say lil Wayne - i say Linkin Park
you say snoop dog- i say Bullet For My Valentine
you say britney- i say sum 41
you say soulja boy- i say blink 182
you say rap- i say LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC
you say pop- i say ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:04

i understand he say caus i drunk also

greetz
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Jun 29, 2008 13:23

i know what you mean monstr it was in UJE i heard also of the sk. I have respect for Alice because he always gives a warn before kick/ban. And IMO nobody can play totally clean, and even members or higher not. So dont whine about every incident on a server but just forgive ppl who have proved to be a fair and good player :wink:
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Jun 29, 2008 13:35

No smadje, i have any problems against reportin about admins who rulebreak or abuse, it s normal think and if we all did some mistakes we have to handle consequncies, member or not, so i don t take this kind of posts as whining and useless post. Members have to give exemple first, it s hard to punish players for something you do yourself :wink: . The only problem here is that we have no evidence and well only talks is not enough. I never punish players without any demo, pics etc ... and only believ what i see with my own eyes, finaly it s pretty simple : no evidence = no punishment, but this posts help us to know who and witch players we have to take care about and watch more carfuly.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Jun 29, 2008 14:38

Moved: PS1 > Admin Abuse

Monstrkill, if you can't provide any proof and/or evidence; screenshots, demo's, this topic will be locked.

Edit, 01-06-2008:
    Missing evidence
    /Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to Report Admin Abuse