BigRat the ignorant

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam Noob

BigRat the ignorant

Postby kenthius » Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:09

I was playing with my brother at #PS1 and Suddently my nick become my brother's (.LP>Scorpio).BigRat muted me before because i was telling some guy who pushed me and got me killed....when the nick changed he was saying to one of us change the nick to the real one...and i couldnt bacause when i tried my brother's nick was the same (wetan)...and i couldnt explain that to him because i was muted!...then passed sometime of saying that he was going to kick us both he !unmute us.... i was trying to explain what was the problem and he says: "OK thats enough to me" and he kick us .... because he was too stupid to understand the problem! i was saying to him: "change the nick yourself beacuase i cant" but he was still saying: "change the nick or i will kick you both" like he couldnt see what i was saying.... i just know that is bad use of Admin powers.. and Stupidity of BigRat

thank you, Scorpio :!:
Last edited by kenthius on Thu Jun 26, 2008 21:51, edited 2 times in total.

Spam King

Hmm

Postby -Neji- » Thu Jun 26, 2008 21:07

Hmm that's some interesting i think Some HA need to fix that problem..
You know sometimes it's really stinky when someone write to ya this words..Wait when some HA come and figure it out :)

Greetz Neji ;)

I can't let you scream

Talented Spammer

Postby PinkRabbit » Thu Jun 26, 2008 21:57

As I know StinkyRat, I know he uses a lot of cmd's like slap etc. but with a simple saying of "pls stop it, can't play with u slappin' my *ss :wink: ", he stops immediatly...
I would like to hear the part of BigRat how he saw it that night :!:

Veteran

Postby BigRat » Fri Jun 27, 2008 0:03

reply: U were a nasty player so U get muted. As I remember two times.
Or only once.. nvm. I ask u to rename yourself coz U and your bro had the same nick. It might be confusing for other players... so...
After a while u started to write me some crap info like rename yourself and so on.... :?
Dude, U wrote: "because he was too stupid to understand the problem!"
Hmmm.. normally I should stop this discussion after that... but I rlly had a good day, and Spain wins, so:
1. I was writing to U a PM. ok U were muted, but your bro wasnt...
he might explain me everything, but he dosn't. :/
2. There was a mess in serv. so unfortunately U wasn't my only prob at that moment. U might ask me how to rename, or whatever...
3. U should know that some actions on serv., like two same nicks, may couse problems and misunderstandings
4. oh, and about the stupidity's of Bigrat :/. Huh, it happend :>

PS Yeah, I am a real Star in this forum :/

Spam Noob

Postby kenthius » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:46

Lol dude......if the problem was the server fine...but my brother was muted too...because u did "mute scorp or something and we were both scorpio i think atm but whatever... :) so please Prime squadron fix those things....and BigRat be more patient about stuff... i told u the problem ...i couldnt rename my bother nick0s so i told u to do it yourself but u didnt listen to me! it doesnt matter.... dont be so evil about stuff atm :twisted:

cya cumpz scorp...

PS: I didnt ask you to teach me how to rename it, i asked you to do it yourself because i couldnt one more time... 8)

Edit:sorry for the misunderstanding Rat xD
Lock it!

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:55

Ok , seems that all this is from a misunderstanding and problems to make yourself understand by the other one so no need to make it a long story. Say sry to each other via PM and maybe a french kiss too and all will be fixed :P . See you both in server you bunch of noobs, and specialy you big fat raty :D .

love ya !!!

/locked

Return to Report Admin Abuse