congratz 5th complain topic about u xav

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Talented Spammer

congratz 5th complain topic about u xav

Postby Afterlife » Mon Sep 24, 2007 20:48

i played on PS2 on oasis, hadnt played there for a while suddenly Xav warns me and some other guy for insulting or something wich i cant remember, than scuba sayd in global "if you wanna insult go to school" where i replyd for fun "if u wanna cry go call the carepolice" and the last thing i saw was: scuba: LoOoL. or however his bind goes. You have been kicked (no reason, no name)

i didnt even played 10 mins for titties sake,

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Sep 24, 2007 21:29

Any proofs for your accusation? Just that warn from him?
"if u wanna cry go call the carepolice" - i miss a little respect, so in my oppinion the kick was jsutifiable, no matter who kicked you.
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Mon Sep 24, 2007 21:40

imo it was seen as a joke, plus that if the person i said it too typed LoOoL or w/e meaning he didnt saw it as a insult nor disrespectfull
plus i wasnt even talking to the person that kicked me
plus there's this command called "mute" it mutes a player when u dont want to hear his crap anymore. i just think kicking someone for 2 phrases that werent even insults is overreacting same as banning regular players for SK...

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:04

hmmm i know xavier and rest love to joke around. that is good cause its also funny and that make ps2 a nice place, but if other also make jokes and get kicked its not really fair.

ill talk to them, but first give them time to reply casue maybe it aint the whole story.
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:08

As i said 2 min there for , because of many insults , that when ppl keep insulting i kick .

Then after more insults i said next insulter gets kick.

Doenst matter what scuba said or dint said.

You insulted and i kicked. just like i said . I acted right , in my opinion. I sticked to my word. i said next insulter gets kick. if i don't kick after i say last warning . Then i am a really soft admin and you will just think you can do what ever you want without punishing.

And Thanks for congratzing me with my 5th admin abuse topic.

Apperently i am not a super soft admin.

Problems with that? i will hear others.

And before all people start quoting the rule book , to make it clear. Its just a guide line ( the rule book ) .

And like i said i warned you and an other player , if i am not wrong : Tiger eye but thats not relevant.

Finished here.

Xav.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:24

well, ps #2 is a insulting paradise those days. i was there a lot without tag and ppl also insulted me (cuz they didn't know i'm who i am). well doesn't matter admin or not, people should always show respect. this rly pissed me a bit cuz i thought PS #2 works well.

anyway i can't say sth cuz i wasn't around but i know xavier pretty well and he won't use admin commands as abuse thats for sure. if he said the next insulter gets kicked he just acted right.

Afterlife wrote:i just think kicking someone for 2 phrases that werent even insults is overreacting same as banning regular players for SK...

spawnkilling is a quite simply rule isn't it? well we also could not care and just leave u all in this spamming / insulting / rulebreaking place. but this won't happen cuz i care, cuz others like xavier care. i didn't saw anything bad from u before afterline but maybe this was just the unlucky moment u writed this. lot of insulters around and we have to care about cuz even young persons play on our servers. hope u can understand this point too before blaming somebody about admin abuse.

greetz

!cy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby Nemesis » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:32

Scuba Steve: Heal or die >P
Scuba Steve: !mute scuba 5 dont say that
Scuba Steve: :)
Simson : elsyr next time is out
Scuba Steve: simson, grumpy just like me? :P
Scuba Steve: Now Playing: Kanye West - [Late Registration] - Golddigger Ft. Jamie Foxxx - [00:02 of 03:30]

Afterlife: spam
^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: golddiger:D
Scuba Steve: ^1-=[^3S.P.A.M.^7 = ^3S^7everal ^3P^7ointless ^3A^7nnoying ^3M^7essages^3!^1]=-

^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: im no golddigger;)
Scuba Steve: Yee :)
6103:17 say: ^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: ^^
Afterlife: or
^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: or am i? hmm :P
Afterlife: Stupid Post Asshats Make

Scuba Steve: Dunno :P
^0G^7l^0o^7B^0u^7s: wtf
^0G^7l^0o^7B^0u^7s: nooob
Xavier: afterlife
Scuba Steve: Hahha xD
Xavier: globus
^0G^7l^0o^7B^0u^7s: ok

Xavier: next insulter
Xavier: gets kick
Xavier: warned you all
^0G^7l^0o^7B^0u^7s: why kick ?
Scuba Steve: !warn glob rlx or your out

Afterlife: what insult?
Scuba Steve: Cursing to someone
G^7l^0o^7B^0u^7s: omg kick :/
Scuba Steve: Ye, lots of insulters
Scuba Steve: and im grumpy :P
Simson: m2

Scuba Steve: If you want to insult, go to school
Afterlife: if u wanna cry go call the carepolice
Scuba Steve: ^7(:^6-=[^7Lo0oL^6]=-^7:)
Simson : if i insult my teachers the expell me :S
Xavier: !kick after
^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: lol
Scuba Steve: Haha

realname: whoever ushed me, thx
^6M^0i^6zz^0^0^1^0*: tnewby teachers
Scuba Steve: ye
Scuba Steve: nub teachers xD
^0B^3anana^0B^3om^0B: !admintest
Simson : and believe me i unsulted a teacher once

Last edited by Nemesis on Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:44, edited 3 times in total.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:36

I think we have another case of miscommunication here :wink:

"if you wanna insult go to school" where i replyd for fun "if u wanna cry go call the carepolice"

In my eyes Afterlife just makes a little add-on, a statement against all those who were insulting at that moment. Or do i have sand in my eyes? :oops:

Just read it in 1 sentence;
if you wanna insult go back to school, if u wanna cry about that go call the carepolice.

Edit:
@ Ice, mjah its no admin abuse indeed, shit happens right :P
Last edited by warren-the-ape on Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:38

well i see it more as answer, not like a statemant against the insulters. but ye probably missunderstooding, who know's. anyway, there is / was no admin abuse. think / hope u both can clear that on the server.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 23:05

IMO it aint insulting what he is saying. But if it is for xavier and had to do it cause of the mess at that time (many people who insulted that moment) i think he did the right thing. You just had bad luck you said it in a wrong time on a wrong place.
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Sep 24, 2007 23:09

Yes its a bit strange maybe . But i said i would kick the next insulter because if we dont punish ppl that break rules they just keep breaking because they simply can get away with it because admins let them.

Yes Youre right in 1 point , about scuba. After reading the phrases a couple time i see where you standing. He is joking and you , might/possible , made a joke also. But as an human ( as i am ) , i tought you insulted us that we are whiners .

I tought you mentioned us with ''If u wanna cry go call the care police ''.

Because you said : If u wanna cry go call the care police . I tought you mentioned me telling ppl they shouldn't insult.

Hope you get it?

And yes , like icy said. I care . Yes there are some complains from players about admin abuse but its simply not that its maybe i am not so soft. I won't tolerate super much. My opinion is we should act a bit harsher then we/i did in the past. Check my bans. They ain't much. But now i made 2 bans. and a kick. look how much comotion. Really strange.

Grtz Xav

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:01

lol your just all to on the edge :roll: kickin banning for this xD real joke it aint even an insult in my eyes, just a clever oppinion told in a sarcastic way. xD but people don't get the joke

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:01

I also think there is a miscommunication,

I was making some jokes about insulters, Fire-Man was insulting also and i had !warned him 2 times and !muted him one time, i said with /m ps| that we should start kicking insulters cause there were lots of ppl insulting eachother.

Then i made that joke 'If you wanna cry go to school' and Afterlife made that joke about the carepolice. i saw that also as a joke and thats why i said 'lo0ol'

I saw Xav. kicking but i thought he probarly did something wrong so i didnt pm Xav. or someting,

Still i think its a mistake and a sorry is well placed i think :)

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:05

the "Stupid Post Asshats Make" was his first "insult"? am i the only one seeing it's an acronym for s.p.a.m., like scuba did a moment before with the "Several Pointless Annoying Messages"? :? it doesnt look like a direct insult to anyone or an insult at all, looks more like a joke to me, just like the other one later with the careschool.

anyway, at the worst i'd just mute. one minute, two minutes, entire hour, but i dont see a reason to kick/ban someone for that unless he really insults harshly and often. and this case didnt even deserve a mute, in my opinion.
Last edited by Varoth on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:21, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:10

Yea, i also noticed that that S.P.A.M. translation also was a joke, i also got a bind like that,

we were only joking with eachother...

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Tue Sep 25, 2007 15:57

kickin/Bannin people for insutling/spamming.

I kicked the person,

This cmd i only use to let people know that there actions aren't smart.

Thats just the choice of me about this cmd.

If every kick for spam/insult should get a adminabuse topic you all , i geuss , be loaded with them.

Anyway i still don't think there is a big problem. He has been kicked for what? 1 map.. in that time he could have geussed i tought he was insulting/spamming.

To set a point behind this. Its clear xavier kicked this person maybe to fast or is a kick to harsh . If thats youre opinion that youre choice.

But you have to respect the deciscion taken by an admin/member.

And don't make a big comotion about it.

But i get the message smart move Afterlife because i got some other complains its the right time to place such an topic.

Xav

edit,

Yes i can adminte mistakes Demin. But we aren't here to hear sorry.
Like i said maybe i am an harsh admin. And maybe a mute will have done.
But i did it this way.

But specially for you if you really want to see me say sorry , '' Sorry ''.
.. But we din't get any futher with that did we.
Last edited by X-avier on Tue Sep 25, 2007 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Tue Sep 25, 2007 16:05

:lol:

Xavier you joking you were wrong and you can't admit it

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Tue Sep 25, 2007 16:18

to bring of my own mind here too:

Thou I wasnt there but as those log thingys showed, I wouldnt keep that as a insult. Thou it may be a bad joke, but easy with that kicking mate.

(But as I have seen people insulting more and more these days, one reason could be overpowered rifle?)

But to all people who gets kicked by insulting or are almost kicked, dont dig blood from ur nose. Dont try where the edge is.

Xav did what he felt justificed. I dont see it was abuse, coz he kicked for a good reason, not coz his own mind or so.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Tue Sep 25, 2007 19:22

DeminWarrior wrote::lol:

Xavier you joking you were wrong and you can't admit it

Ehm..okey and you are mister? Perfect? :?

Everyone can make a mistake, i don't say that it was a mistake when xavier kicked Afterlife. I wasn't there.

But like Xavier said, he dind't thought about a ''joke'', he just did what he was thinking to do. He just reacted Immediately when afterlife said that. He did warned about a next insult though....

So in my eyes he did a good thing, PS#2 is a fine great server.
It doesn't need insulters with a ''insult joke''

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Sun Jan 06, 2008 22:35

sorry but 5 times cant all be a mistake to me it looks like xavier prefers scuba to afterlife, why? i dont know, but maybe afterlife done something on the server before xav didnt like, tbh i can clearly see that scuba said that shiz about if you wanna insult go to school, and a few sentances before if anyone else insults kick, then afterlife sees scuba is getting away with this and has the last laugh so he responds (as kids do). so really they should both be kicked.

some threads in this forums are blatent mistakes but always end in a result of kicking from community, xav 5 times and not one punishment i think somethings trying to be said here

not jst saying this because of my bumpy 'past' with xav

MisFits (Dempz.)

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Sun Jan 06, 2008 23:45

wow, didnt you see the date? its from september

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:54

MissFits wrote:sorry but 5 times cant all be a mistake to me it looks like xavier prefers scuba to afterlife, why? i dont know, but maybe afterlife done something on the server before xav didnt like, tbh i can clearly see that scuba said that shiz about if you wanna insult go to school, and a few sentances before if anyone else insults kick, then afterlife sees scuba is getting away with this and has the last laugh so he responds (as kids do). so really they should both be kicked.

some threads in this forums are blatent mistakes but always end in a result of kicking from community, xav 5 times and not one punishment i think somethings trying to be said here

not jst saying this because of my bumpy 'past' with xav

MisFits (Dempz.)

Offtopic: Topic way to old,

Ontopic: Why you say 'im getting away with this'? Xav. just misunderstood and he's just a human you know,

btw, my sentence isnt insulting at all so why should i deserve a !kick?

(To Moderators and Admins, plz close if you want, i just replied cuz i feel mistreated how he talks about me)

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 07, 2008 19:10

it certainly looks like insult to me, scuba it doesnt matter when the post was made, if i want a say in it i can, in MY opinoin i feel afterlife deserveed the kick but you also. a tip for future dont come up with these petty whines / insults let xavier do it himself he is admin not you, when / if u become PS i hope not to see this :S

Official Member

Postby addshore » Mon Jan 07, 2008 19:41

Just like to point something out :)

Scuba is ps :)

Addshore

Spam Kid

Postby hero2zer0 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 19:55

X-avier wrote:And before all people start quoting the rule book , to make it clear. Its just a guide line ( the rule book ) .

Why enforce it so harshly if its "just a guide line" then?

I wouldn't say its a guild line but rather the "optimal" course of action (an admin should administer - in accordance with his evaluation of the situation). Otherwise it might imply cheating/spankilling is not actually forbidden but rather just advised against which is not the case.

EDIT: Oops didn't notice this one is an old topic but my point stands nonetheless...
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - Jules Winnfield.

Next

Return to Report Admin Abuse