polaris

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam Noob

polaris

Postby slight » Mon Oct 26, 2015 17:40

hi mates,

i feel sorry, but now i have to complain about polaris, cause changing settings ingame without a vote, like kicking bots.

he came in a fun good game against bots on minas map. he kicked bots without a vote, destroyed the game experience we had over 30mins on this map (i dont like it much, but this was a nice teamwork untill then).

greetz, slight

Official Member

Re: polaris

Postby SpyCow » Mon Oct 26, 2015 17:44

Just now? Because I see you on server with Polaris and there seems to be a botwar going on?
Image :wth:

Official Member

Postby Polaris » Mon Oct 26, 2015 18:10

Hi Slight,

changing your tone here won't fool anyone, you should know that :wink: Secondly, you shouldn't make a post when it contains nothing but lies. Try again.

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Mon Oct 26, 2015 18:38

polaris calm down please
he just telling
dont make fight about it

he just saying about it :)

let's talk properly about it
just be nice and lets fix the problem :D

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Mon Oct 26, 2015 19:02

Bumble wrote:polaris calm down please
he just telling
dont make fight about it

he just saying about it :)

let's talk properly about it
just be nice and lets fix the problem :D

:beware: Please don't post if you're not involved. :read:
EDIT: Also, next time please provide evidence e.g a screenshot of him using the command and such.
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 19:11

slight wrote:he came in a fun good game against bots on minas map. he kicked bots without a vote, destroyed the game experience we had over 30mins on this map (i dont like it much, but this was a nice teamwork untill then).

Thx for reporting. This section was created to solve problems like that...

Map: Minas
Time: ??? ( tell us what time was that )

We will check, discuss, and try to solve the problem.

Greetz,
Troy

P.S. Like Moo said, dont call us, we call you. We will get knowledge what happened and then we gonna try to solve problems.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Oct 26, 2015 22:07

i do not think ending a botwar is an admin abuse.
of course asking players before doing such thing is best option. but no reason to overreact.

fact 1: polaris didnt end any botwar
fact 2: donald ended the botwar, but resetted it only a few moments later (after polaris suggested it in private ps chat) ..
fact 3: slight, you acted very hottempered... no help to name anyone 'BIG IDIOT' or 'biggest sucker' just because u're in bad mood... in this case even accusing the wrong one .. absolutely helpless .. the mute in the end was justified.
this topic reminds me of sitting in a glasshouse throwing stones around.. i recommend you to slightly close this one...

but well... also for our members to avoid such situations in future, i suggest to read eggies post its exactly the situation he talked about 10 days ago !
peace

Amen & Enter
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby Polaris » Mon Oct 26, 2015 22:51

Thank you for clearing things up Sebbel. I would have done it myself but wanted to give slight the chance to give the real story first.

Slight, i highly suggest you to quit acting the way you do. The lack of players will not prevent us from taking more serious actions forever. Stop your provocative behaviour and just enjoy your time on the servers (which you cleary do as you are still playing here). We could've easily solved this without causing any trouble by just talking about it in a normal and friendly way.

Cheers.

Spam Noob

Postby slight » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07

@sebbel: thx for clearing facts. agreeing fact 3, i have to say sorry to polaris for this bad words.

@polaris: sorry for my names for you.

just enjoy your time on the servers (which you cleary do as you are still playing here)

ya ya, next time ban level 0 and always its all about me what happens. No, i don't enjoy the time here anymore.
Perhaps you have noticed that I have not even joined since.

We could've easily solved this without causing any trouble by just talking about it in a normal and friendly way.

Maybe, maybe not after the threat, you can banish me quickly. and surely not after muting me.

no idea if I will join again, so i say bye and c ya

Return to Report Admin Abuse