viduus....

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Talented Spammer

viduus....

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:05

Criminal muted some players for "flooding" chat on ps3 it was forfun as usual out there and I asked Him why He mute them? and no warn before viduss told me to "shut up" :/ and I said I wont... so he muted me for no reason ;/ ... after 5 minutes i reconect cause its hard to play like that so he muted me again for 300 without another reason... in 10 next seconds I get kicked and banned ?;/ wtf? This community starts to be "strange" cause of some admins... I`m playing here since more than 3 years and its starts to piss me off

Official Member

Postby CriminaL » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:18

Banned? no1 didnt ban you... and about that mute for z0ombie. He is regular player and should know rule about spam. 7 times same fuc**** voicemsg is too much, actually 3 times is ENOUGH! and there was a reason to mute you + kick, viduus will explain it if he think that will be justifiable.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:23

kick me for what? and why I get mutted? cause I said I will not stop talking about situiation that hapend? "I got lvl20 i got right so shut up " it seems like that

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:51

You started a discussion about a mute from Zoombie for spamming 7 times. I said to you to shut up about. You said I wont shut up so i muted you.

After a few minutes you reconnect to get away from mute so I mute you again. Then you reconnect again so I kicked you.

I will not play this little games with you. Especially since you have been playing here for 3 years.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:59

I reconected after 5 min at end of map and i saw "!muted for 300" and 10 sec later get kicked ;/ you think im an idiot makeing report here with no reason? and didnt reconect 3 times....... did i insulted someone to mute me like that and kick? thats how You treat regular players? not leting to talk? its obvious abuse... and there are several players that saw that,excluding PS members...

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Feb 18, 2011 18:59

Bambo, you're known for your agressive (and from time to time annoying) behaviour. If you're acting like the wise ass of the server you'll be treated like one quick and without too much words.

Since you didn't supply any additional info/evidence, as indicated in our How To, I'm closing this one.

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to Report Admin Abuse