xdd

· Name, Reason, Explanation
Spam Kid

xdd

Postby Vikku » Sun May 26, 2013 16:06

today I was banned. reason: "behave" (by icy)

I was at goldrush, and the player "mortkar" were throwing nades to me all the map, I said that mortkar is doing teamkilling on purpose, but the reply that the admins give was "stop crying". In this map I joind allies, that was the looser team (I joined the looser team!! :O)

Good.

At nextmap, Marrakech, teams were uneven, and, as always, Icy don't use !teams and PUT ME on axis automatically. Any reason for this??? There weren't more players to put??? I destroyed the lab door and madre a great job in allies, and he moved me axis without great reason.

I moved myself to spect, and specting some players. In the middle of the match, eaves say "mortkar is doing teamkill on purpose".

The rest was:

Aljafaar: I said it, but those superadmins reply me with "stop crying"
[...] -> and don't solve the problem, but before I can say this, I get banned. v586

Racism to me??

PD: Im not saying "unban me". It was for 3 days. No problem, but want to know why Im always putted to the unbalanced team (without reason)
Last edited by Vikku on Mon May 27, 2013 16:20, edited 1 time in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun May 26, 2013 16:32

Vikku wrote:At nextmap, Marrakech, teams were uneven, and, as always, Icy don't use !teams and PUT ME on axis automatically. Any reason for this???

ye, like i told u allready on the server yesterday i did put u, cause everytime when u get randomly putted via !teams u go spec cause u don't like it. but u gotta understand that u also have to give ur part for a fair game and even the teams yourself as well, that's why i putted u in this case. but as we saw, u immidently go to spec as usually.

Vikku wrote:I moved myself to spect, and specting some players. In the middle of the match, eaves say "mortkar is doing teamkill on purpose".

true, but the point is, the player called mortkar was obviously completly new to the game, not sure if u did spec him, but he wasn't acting like hes playing this game for years. so at all, he didn't teamkill on purpose and it also didn't happen like 10 times. we also wanna give our new players the chance to be a part of this game & community, that's why we didn't punish him yet.

Vikku wrote:Aljafaar: I said it, but those superadmins reply me with "stop crying"

at this point u should maybe overthink ur server behavior at all, criticism is allowed but not in that way u show it usually towards our admins, i hope u learn from this 3-day-ban.

Vikku wrote:Racism to me??

im not a racist if that's ur question on this.

Vikku wrote:PD: Im not saying "unban me". It was for 3 days. No problem, but want to know why Im always putted to the unbalanced team (without reason)

kinda answered this allready in my text above. if u wouldn't allways go spec if u get randomly putted via teams u wouldn't have such troubles to get putted more often as other players, think about it.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby Vikku » Sun May 26, 2013 17:23

I have to say that I'm not the only one who do that:

"!teams > go to spect" I hope that you punish like me to people who do this.

In the part of mortkar, I don't know exatly what is him, but I saw that him only throw nades to me. Hmmm at least in goldrush, and he do it in very strange situations (when I exit from my spawn). Is a bit suspicius...
And I think the reply "stop crying" was not aproppiate for an admin. Don't you think it?

And I go always to spec when !teams put me on the other team because I always do a lot of things for my team (I go always obj). And usually no more than 3-5 players go to obj on the teams. I don't like when my job is ruined because this !teams.....

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun May 26, 2013 17:32

i know that u aren't the only one, but if u go to spec when u get putted via !teams, don't complain later if we put u more often as other players.

well i speced mortkar a bit and he didn't saw sometimes the differences between axis/allies players, so im pretty sure he was just new to the game.

well, we all get putted via !teams from time to time, just accept the fact that u also get putted sometimes and try to help the opposite team maybe, instead of beeing mad and going spec? don't u think a fair game is necessary for all of us to have fun playing here, instead of having unfair teams or ppl which don't care about even teams?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Sun May 26, 2013 19:01

i speced mortkar all time cause he did sk at beginn of map.

that "nades" on you wasnt on purpose.

and also your putted cause your good player, so teams are more even.

Return to Unban Request: PS #1