· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Server High Admin

FunWar #5 - Coming July 2nd & 3rd

Postby RapidHail » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:07

Prime Squadron FunWar #5 will start on:

Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd of July 2011

Teamleaders decide about everything in teams and you have to refer to them for any details

Squads:

FunWar #5 Edition will be played on ETpro in Stopwatch mode and CB 5o5 noPB config.

Until Friday, 1st of July 2011 22:00 (GMT +2:00) each leader have to update list of players and reserve. Only players from list can play! Players that are signed in more then one team will be disqualified from both.

Teams:
  • 5 people (PS + regulars from server) + 3 reserves
  • Each “serverâ€￾ can make max 2 teams.
In one match 2 teams have to choose different maps.

Wars will be played on two FunWar servers especially set up for the FW. Both server's IP and password will be given to every team members by their team leader. Of course You can train on them until the FunWar #5 begin.

Don't share IP/password of war servers to anyone!!

Mappool:
  • Adlernest
  • Braundorf B4
  • Bremen B3
  • ET Beach
  • ET Ice
  • Frostbite
  • Radar
  • Special Delivery TE
  • Supply
  • SW Goldrush TE
  • SW Oasis B3
  • TC Base
Each team can choose a map (from mappool) they want to play. If match end in a draw, 3rd map will be choosen by cointoss.
The team that win cointoss choose map for the first game in match.

Rules:
  • General PS rules aren't in effect during the FunWar.
  • You can spawn kill, spawn camp, selfkill in fight, farm etc.
  • The only rule is to respect others & don't make a mees;
  • Brawling team can be disqualified for the match. Points are going to the oposite team.
  • Match have to start maximum 10 minutes after time
  • One player can only play for one team

Only connection settings are the same for everyone:
  • Maxpackets 100 - /cl_maxpackets 100
  • Rate 25000 - /rate 25000
  • Timenudge 0 - /cl_timenudge 0
  • Snaps 20 - /snaps 20

Be sure to set them like above. Referees will check every player settings before the beginning of the match.

A number of players may be replaced by substitutes during the match between team's official members and reservists. You can pause the match with command /pause written into console or ask the referee to make it. Only 2 pauses are per team and per round are allowed.

During the war only the fighting team's members are allowed to be on the server.

Match have to start maximum 10 minutes after the specified time in Fight Plan. If team don't have enough players, they play with what they have or they have to forfeit.

Using pause-bug on the supply map shall result in a win of the enemy team.

Anyone who doesn't belong to them will be kicked out by referee. Make sure you're signed-up in your Server Team Topic before connecting to the game for a war.

Prepare to fight!!!!!:twisted:

Regards,

-|PS|-MiLady
Last edited by RapidHail on Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:56, edited 6 times in total.
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:56

will there be a ettv or even two ettv servers as well, to be able to watch the games?

also will there be slac to prevent ppl from cheating?

don't get the point about pauses clear, u say only 2 times pause is allowed for every team but asking the ref to pause is also a option?

thx
icy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:06

Sadly that I can't find your post here.

Yes there will be 2 servers with ETTV, so you can watch every match.

There won't be SLAC, cause it isn't uber-pr0-world cup. If you think that someone is cheating report it to ref or organisers (me & Rapid).

You can pause by yourself or ask ref.
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:09

well as i mentioned in my post about PS 2, i didn't had much time for PS 2 nowadays so i kinda stepped back as owner of PS 2 (i'm now co-co-owner), that's why i didn't reply on the topic u mentioned there, cause i don't have much time and just noticed this topic now.

okay, nice to know.

okay ye, sometimes u just can't be sure if someone is cheating, but okay, i guess it's fine for this PS funwar, to run it without slac.

so i can f.e. pause 2 times by myself and ask the ref also sometimes to pause? (tho the pause times by the ref are without any timelimit, before the game automatically unpauses again).

thx so far.
icy

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:14

You can pause the match with command /pause written into console or ask the referee to make it. Only 2 pauses are per team and per round are allowed.

Ref pause time and player pause time is the same
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:16

Come on. How many will want to install slack, disable pb, register account just to play one FW? All about stuff was a talk at MF. Now it's a bit to late to discuss about SLAC.

Edit
And I forgot about one. Hey We don't have unknown players for FW. They are our members and regular we know good. That's why we don't really need it too :)
Last edited by RapidHail on Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:17

ye just figured that out too milady, but that means its allowed to do it more then 2 times? f.e. 2 times by the player itself and again by ref, if requested?

okay, i probably can be ref, not sure tho, might allready on my flight to turkey, but will let u know, if u need a ref.

@ rapid: ye i didn't had time to read 5 pages and was busy with other things, as i said, no pb config should do it as well.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49

sounds fine :good:

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Fri Jun 03, 2011 0:11

Tatatataaaaa.... you can find my crew <<<HERE>>>

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:09

I can't take part in this... I will go to Crete in 3rd day in July. :/

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 18:56

heyo.. i need start time of the 2 fight days to make sure, all can be available
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 21:11

Why different?

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Mon Jun 20, 2011 20:42

Bremen_b3 and Frostbite will be added.

Many ppl asked about time. We'll start at 15 or 16 GMT +2.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Mon Jun 20, 2011 22:25

I still got a question beacuse it's written in two different ways.

That means you CAN NOT pick that map what is already played.

Each team can choose a map (from mappool) they want to play.

That means you CAN pick ANY map from mappool.

+ is it possible to get new configs to servers? Those configs are outdated from 2008 (or sth) with full of bugs.

Spam King

Postby Scary » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:08

Is mappool still open? Since you added Frostbite, could u add erdenberg aswell?

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:13

Scary wrote:Is mappool still open? Since you added Frostbite, could u add erdenberg aswell?

If its draw. They need to play decider and you need even numbers of maps in mappool for that. Winner of cointoss will start eliminating and also ends eliminating.

+ Karsiah_te2

- beach, ice, tc_base, braundorf, delivery are not 5on5 maps, those maps are officially max 3on3 maps, just saying it because it is going to be huge mess in those maps because those are small maps.

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:22

1. Config is from summer 2010.
2. I don't get what's difficult to understand it. You can choose map ONLY from mappool, but it's impossible to play the same map in 1 match. Amen.
3. We won't remove maps, cause it's too late. There was time for it, when the topic was on MF.
4. Mappool is unofficially open to Wednesday, but shhh.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:35

MiLady wrote:2. I don't get what's difficult to understand it. You can choose map ONLY from mappool, but it's impossible to play the same map in 1 match. Amen.

I still can't understand about that. How did you come up with that? What if we both want to play same map. We both practised same map as our map and then one side can't start first as attacking or defending, according who picked map and if both say they want to play same map, then how do you decide who's map is it? And who will get chance to pick second map?
Both later say, no you said it's your map, other team says, no it was your map.

Dead end?
This needs to be clearly discussed before FW.

first it clearly says, you can't pick same map, and later it clearly says you can pick any map from mapool.
Last edited by Ajit on Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:42, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:41

That's what cointoss made for. You can choose map what you want, as long as it wasn't chosen by oponent team first.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:42

MiLady wrote:That's what cointoss made for. You can choose map what you want, as long as it wasn't chosen by oponent team first.

Then it needs to be clearly written like this. Atm it's in two different ways.

If this rule is going to stay, I'm going to use any tactics against it for sure ;)

In competition mode, there is rule like. One player must PM admin with their map choise, then you can't use any kind of tactics.
Last edited by Ajit on Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:52, edited 1 time in total.

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Mon Jun 20, 2011 23:50

Ajit wrote:
MiLady wrote:2. I don't get what's difficult to understand it. You can choose map ONLY from mappool, but it's impossible to play the same map in 1 match. Amen.

I still can't understand about that. How did you come up with that? What if we both want to play same map. We both practised same map as our map and then one side can't start first as attacking or defending, according who picked map. And what if both wanted to choose same map, who will get chance to pick second map?

first it clearly says, you can't pick same map, and later it clearly says you can pick any map from mapool.

Stop messing around as You do on every FW, please and tx in advance.
It's clearly said: you can choose a map, but if You choose 2nd map, You can't choose the one that was played before. Go and practice at least for 2 maps. End
The team that win cointoss, choose map as first. End
Map that is in official server config for 5on5 can be played in 5on5. End

Ajit wrote:If this rule is going to stay, I'm going to use any tactics against it for sure :wink:

Brawling team can and will be disqualified for that match. This is sure too. End

There are more players, not the only strict ETPro one. They wanted those map, so they have.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Jun 21, 2011 0:05

Man, I'm just trying to help.

Asking question about rules is now messing around? Next time asking is a crime?

I'm quite sure, I'm not the only one who found it's a bit strange.

Next thing:
Using pause-bug on the supply map shall result in a win of the enemy team.

That means you can't use bug on supply only, but you can use on any other map.
It should be: Using any kind of bugs shall result in a win of the enemy team.

Map that is in official server config for 5on5 can be played in 5on5. End

I don't agree, but ok.

Brawling team can and will be disqualified for that match. This is sure too. End

Every person/human got own point of views about brawling. Atm, you are taking this brawling if I'm asking questions.

Brawling is not argueing/asking question/being dumb/having other poing of view/suggesting.

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Tue Jun 21, 2011 0:35

Zzz... Almost sleeping on the keyboard.

Indeed, you can use other bugs. It isn't super-extra-uber pro cup or smth. That's why we made "easy" rules. If you knows map bugs, that your opponent doesn't know, then it's point for you. That's all.

About brawling teams... It's made for situation like on the previous FW. For sure you remember good.

There was time for suggesting/detailed questions etc. on MF. Now it's official, so there won't be bigger changes.

Good night. I hope I write it logically :)

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Jun 21, 2011 0:46

There was time for suggesting/detailed questions etc. on MF.

I don't have MF access. Also other regulars should be allowed to say/suggest, not getting answer he is messing around or it's too late to suggest now.

gn

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52

I agree with you. Everyone can write suggestion. We'll discuss it and maybe add or maybe not. You and Scary write map suggestion and we'll discuss it and then maybe add or maybe not. Anyway, we can talk in more peacefull way.

Next

Return to News & Announcements