FunWar #Summer Edition - Coming August 14th & 15th

· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Aug 15, 2010 20:25

So it seems it's getting blaming time again.

I guess I am at the moment in quite a perfect position. Playing with the ps1 team, who had some problems with the amount off players, but besides that a regular and 'friend' from ps2, and their team.

It is sad that some matches couldn't be played, but yes such problems can occur at a funwar, and such an event. People start blaming each other and getting mad because they can't play the match they expected to play. Next funwar there will probably taking measures so people can show up every time with at least 5 players, hope we can improve besides the amount off matches also the fun :)

In particulair we got a couple off problems in the begin in the match against EGO, goku had to give ip's to the 2nd ps team so they were able to play there match. Therefor he was afk, and we did want a restart from the match, what was kinda sad that that didn''t happen. Guess Saevio probably means this by taking the war too serious, since it was quite an impossible begin. But let's not blame each other for this, such situations can happen.

Besides that I see some issues between persons coming up, the funny thing is, that there is not actually a single problem. Saevio and goku, I really enjoy playing with you. Also playing with teamspeak and making fun in our chat really cheers me up. Icy you are just my first and only love :) Please stop blaming each other for everything and live on in harmony, like me :) you are all nice guys ^^

Besides that, knowing ps2 well, we can be assured that they will be extremely fair in letting everyone playing in this fun war. I don't see any problem in that.

Good luck with the final match for today :)

Smad out!
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:18

Just played great game against tukker his team,
imo this is how fw was supposed to be played.

Thanks guys
<3

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:31

Death wrote:Just played great game against tukker his team,

Thanks guys
<3

Nothing to add. Great game! :wink:

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:41

of my members? i'm just a part of the PS 2 team, im not teamleader, warorga or anything else. usually at the funwars ppl start to behave different and think they can insult anyone and do what they want, what's simply wrong. i became arrogant in the last months? u did meet me one or maybe 2 times in the last months so how could u make this picture out of me then? i remember we even had normal talks and now i am arrogant? i don't get this part, rly. i'm the calmest person at all and respect everyone, newbie, beginner or skilled player. u insulted me as well and also muted me as ref, what's not understandable, log's will follow soon, as i allready said.

You know what Im talking about and about who so please ... and now, you are high admin, moderator on the site if a guy like you keeps the side of ppl like garf or mees something is wrong here, you were provoking only, being arrogant and ego, you should expect a payback, im not surprised they went out of nerves. They were nice to every other opponent. Personally I was really frustrated about that situation, all of you kept whinning on me that Im bad ref and how shit this small tournament is made, but you were the only ones making problems yourselves. Your team (ps2) the only one server that whinned about funwar ("omg, wasted time"). Other teams even if they played in 3 against 5 enjoyed it, go play cb/esl if u dont belong here and give a chance other people. Funwar is something different ? huh ? why then you threaten other guys " do you know who are you talking to" oh please! I said last months? yeah should have written years since I remembered you as a nice guy but you showed me your real side last 2 days, etpro changes people very much it seems. Muted you and Goku, I was tired of your spam and whine, not understandable? was about to mute all of you. Shall I remember you situation on warmup? I would post demo with pleasure but there is no sense since auto records starts when everyone is ready up and only goku would be punished what isnt right. Calmest person? k. Respect everyone? k. but why not everywhere? I know etpro aint nq but please, then you go for your admin status. I wouldnt said a single word unless u keep those estonians side and blame for everything MiLady and Rapid. Did I insult you? maybe I dont remember it was only chaos but u made it but u aint clean too, wasnt nice to read "nice ref, k****, ja p*******" even if it wasnt refering straight to me and in offensive way.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:46

omg.

EDIT: tryed to solve this in a personal talk with lurtz, but seems it failed since he ended the discussion and moved offline. anyway, won't go further here and keep the forum clean and this topic for what it was made for, for the funwar.

-> if u got any questions, doubts against me or feel to ask or discuss with me about the opinion lurtz got and as he said others with the same opinion, feel free to contact me via xfire or just pm me, ty.

icy :)
Last edited by icefrost on Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:58, edited 2 times in total.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:49

I wanna thanks to all ref, teamleader, organizor, and players who showed up <3

I wanna say to all ppl who didnt show up, some words I should post here :D:D

One proposal for next time, if there will be after all this flame/whine, that I think there should be random teams, to prevent to get the same winner over and over again. Just subscribe for 5o5, make teams of 8/10 ppl (so there are always 5 available) and hf :)

Also one question: Is it ok if I make a topic to post all my demos?

I dont get what this whole discussion is about btw. Is about ppl playing who are not regs, or ppl who sign up but dont get chance to play, or ...?
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:54

IceCreamy wrote:I wanna thanks to all ref, teamleader, organizor, and players who showed up <3

I wanna say to all ppl who didnt show up, some words I should post here :D:D

Also one question: Is it ok if I make a topic to post all my demos?

+1
thnx to milady rapid, refs and the players who did show up :)
again sorry for my half-absence, i was sick and that sux ^^

Maybe Warren or someone can make a topic where all demo's can be posted, saevio already has a topic of his own, but maybe that one can be merged into the new topic ;)

i guess you'll just have to look real sweet to MR.APE :)

Spam Pro

Postby Epa » Sun Aug 15, 2010 21:54

Great games guys, ps5 had fun! Well played!

And yes thanks for everyone who were organizing and refeering the games ;)

Spam King

Postby Scary » Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:06

dno how to make em smaller.

Spam King

Postby probro » Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:18

cant wait till next funwar will need to get etpro pactise in

Spam Kid

Postby sjonge » Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:27

I got just 1 screenshot.

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:31

WHY THE FLYING FROG AM I A WOMAN?!

Official Member

Postby Death » Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:43

lol seavio XD

@icecreamy, guess landser beat ape to it :)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Aug 15, 2010 23:09

Death wrote:@icecreamy, guess landser beat ape to it :)

Yep, see Lands' topic; FunWar #Summer Edition - Demos and Pics
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Sun Aug 15, 2010 23:46

This was my MF post about making teams, but noone listened to me.
Ajit wrote:I would like to give an attention to 1 thing.

If teamleaders are making teams, then please be aware that there is always someone who forgots this or can't be in all wars. So put like more then 1 or 2 reservs for 1 team.
In every PS event, there are sooo many players who say i'm avi, etc, but they never show up and then whole team must suffer this. I remember 1 time when ps5 had 2 teams and then they started lending players to fill 1 team.
So better make less teams - than making more and not complete teams

Quality not Quantity

I still would like to see a team with only Paco, Leo, Redox, Tyfoon and Probro; To see your skilled regulars.

redox havent showed up, tyfoon havent even read first training PM, probro played in 2 wars, paco played in 1 (dunno about last one). All players are regulars, mees, funner, peeter, lis, etc etc etc. So you SAW how our regulars play.
If you wanna whine why regulars didn't play then don't look at PS#2, Check PS#5 (no offense) People said in subscription topic that they wanna play, but with other words, like i remember 1 said If u wanna pro medic then im avi, sth. But where was he?!? PS#5 didn't even took players in their backup, so you call it fair goku and saevio???

about you and icy situation. Icy started to flame first. You started to insult him.

@saevio
can i understand you right, the only problem is that probro didnt play against to ur team so you would have better change to win it? or any other less pro regular?
What's ur point. Are you trying to proove us that you are so pro and we sux here?? you also told that ur playing with speedlink? is that correct? ur doing the show-off here? k. fine.

@lurtz
don't forget who started this shit. It happened 1 day before this funwar started.
You already calling us retards in xfire (icy showed us) and after evenings match you called us even more retards (goku showed me)

from icy:
? Lurtz ?_?: wasnt that guy playing with monkey in one team?
? Lurtz ?_?: and these retards from estonia?

from goku:
?™« Lurtz ?² _?² : well, ajit acting like retard
?™« Lurtz ?² _?² : thinks hes cool, funny, high skilled, know every

lurtz if you don't like PS, noone is forcing you to be here. Same goes to all LL guys who wanted to play in PS funwar. I got another question. Doesn't LL organise so "cool" events like this was? Or you are trying to get action like it was? And then come with huge gang here and start calling everyone retards.

I have a question to everyone.
Am I PS#2 real regular?
How many matches i played in this funwar?
Why aren't you whining about that?

I'm really hoping to get answer to my QUESTION!!!

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Aug 15, 2010 23:57

anyway, won't go further here and keep the forum clean and this topic for what it was made for, for the funwar.

-> if u got any questions, doubts against a person feel free to contact him via xfire or just pm him, ty.
(quoting in such a away it is for everyone )

wise wise words

Keep this topic clean please, don't make it more bad as it is and solve your problems private instead off public. Since actually noone does care, and you are only spoiling my and others their time.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby Kuna » Mon Aug 16, 2010 0:04

lurtz if you don't like PS, noone is forcing you to be here. Same goes to all LL guys who wanted to play in PS funwar.

Well from LL no one except baek didnt whine or insult anyone so please dont say ALL, thats only fight between baek and you. I perceive you going to make war between two communities but ofc both sides dont want it. Stop it please
Anyway thanks to all who played and organized that fw, but im not sure it should be called like that when i readed few posts.

cu

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 0:40

I won't comment all this "drama" you are making, i just want to say thank you to everyone who make an effort for this Funwar. For me it was really a fun war, even if we lost some match. We were a nub team but we did our best. :)
And I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed this war :wink:

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13

I wanna thanks everybody who worked to have a funwar and i would like to have many, many funwars in the future.
Also i wanna say thanks to gOKU. and Saevio! for helping me to learn the ETpro basics and playing some nice scrims.
I also want to apologize because i didnt show up, but that's not my fault.

I couldn't join the first match because I had to go to the dentist (told that to gOKU. and saevio) I thought I could play the other matches, but then suddenly when i tried to go on the computer and play ET i saw I didnt had any freaking connection.. probably we and some neighbours (maybe more) had an internet failure/interference. So im realy,realy,realy sorry for that! I realy wanted to play because i like playing ''scrims" in the funwar. I realy had fun!

MoP, you've done a great job to get third although we played half time 4o5.! Well done!
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23

"@saevio
can i understand you right, the only problem is that probro didnt play against to ur team so you would have better change to win it? or any other less pro regular?"
I am merely trying to state that I do not think it is fair to treat a "fun war" by taking a main lineup that played together already and is skilled. I don't think this is the right way to open a perspective on etpro for new people and funwars like this are always open doors for new players.

"What's ur point. Are you trying to proove us that you are so pro and we sux here??"
Read above.

" you also told that ur playing with speedlink? is that correct? ur doing the show-off here? k. fine. "

Now you've ripped my statement in the war completely out of context. Icy tried to provoke me by calling my team, 9th-Dimension 9th-Division and I think you know what he's trying to say. A member from my team was actually being considered to play rifle with Speedlink and it was xXx. I am not playing with speedlink and I've never claimed it. I was merely defending myself against Icy's attacks...

But now let's forget about it. I've had a fun time on the other matches and to be honest I'm getting sick and tried of arguing against you people.

Official Member

Postby paco » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59

GokuSan wrote:
Diamond wrote:about bigbro.

i havent seen him in ps2 for over a year (possible even longer), he only shows up when theres a funwar or some event. but we still let him in team. and ps2 is long known for its above average skill players. we play small etpro maps with no dj and adre, so clearly most of our regulars are more skilled.

I still would like to see a team with only Paco, Leo, Redox, Tyfoon and Probro; To see your skilled regulars.

Ciao Goku.

I hope u have read:
-Here => FunWar #SE - PS2 Squad Sign-up
-Here => It's FunWar time!

because on these two post, u can search many PS#2 organizations info, starting from formation squad rules and ending to players introduction.
And if u see Here you'll comfort that PS#2's criteria wasn't change.
I summarize for you. PS#2 have three lineup (no three teams, still 1):
1) Main = Holders/effective = presence in the server in the server and etpro much experience;
2) Backup = Bench Players = presence in the server & etpro little experience -> here, we have also players that They aren't sure to participate
3) Honorary = Players played on server many years ago, only mention of the name

Now i wanna explain to you what is "squad concept" on PS#2. All players in list are part of the Squad.This means: receive information, participate in training, organizing, and be ready for battle. when Squad is preparing on event during practice and simulation, team leader with coach support make assessments: infact about this FW, on our main topic we had three proposition (1st, 2nd and final). Final proposition was a result of teamwork! So all know its role, all knew when or if entering on battle: For us the team spirit is the basis. I give u an example, u think that friday night all PS#2 team saw this clip:

This is our spirit, to be a group.

So, It isn't clear to me this concept: one players (he is a part of team) must enter in field-battle.Oh, no, sry. this FW-result come from team, not from single player. Otherwise, there isn't sense to organize an event; to prepare something special.
At last, we play 4 fun and we love to have a organization.
This is PS#2 way. There is respect for other viewpoints, and we need respect for our way. So before to speak, it's good to read PS#2 topic or ask many info/details to referents.

Paco
Last edited by paco on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37, edited 4 times in total.

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46

haha, I just ran out of words rly :roll: and dont say me that I started this, k?
Quote from Goku, its just a fact, you and your cousin/brother whatever. Your were even spamming that on the server, prooving my point like I said before -> your answer: "why are you talking to my binds". Goku alittle took it out of contex not even 1/5 of our conversation but this doesnt matter. Quote from icy was about squad.ee nothing to do with any of ps members.

I like ps, playing here for a long time, Im here even longer(?) than you with breaks though. If it wasnt true I wouldnt agree to help as referee. I dont like ego kids like you when there is around a buttbuddy admin you think you can do anything.

Ended up discussion with icy since he disagreed with everything at start, just ridiculous. Its nice to blame everyone for everything and when you are defedning yourself you become that 'bad guy'

I have a question to everyone.
Am I PS#2 real regular?
How many matches i played in this funwar?
Why aren't you whining about that?

There you go ---> because nobody care? guess why ;)

my 2 cents, gg to other teams was fun :) you wont see anymore comments related to you & funwar from me, you wont provoke me nomore, just 1 tip for you - grow up, take that into consideration.

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11

could somebody update this FW results, i mean can sb wrote near team names from which server they was, cuz imo its a lot of looking into this whole FW topics. And it will be nice if people will see this clearly, not only FW Tags.

Second: on all funwars were problems whit inactive or incoming players
Third: ppl which dont take part in FW (like me) dnt care about Your 'fights', and dont wanna waste time to read this on this section

Fourth: Better say simply "thank You" to all admins, members, players which take part into creation, organization this Fun War than insult them. Easier is whole the time say critical words than move own but and organizing sth usefull.

Thx . Ca around
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:24

Mefisto wrote:could somebody update this FW results, i mean can sb wrote near team names from which server they was, cuz imo its a lot of looking into this whole FW topics. And it will be nice if people will see this clearly, not only FW Tags.

Second: on all funwars were problems whit inactive or incoming players
Third: ppl which dont take part in FW (like me) dnt care about Your 'fights', and dont wanna waste time to read this on this section

Fourth: Better say simply "thank You" to all admins, members, players which take part into creation, organization this Fun War than insult them. Easier is whole the time say critical words than move own but and organizing sth usefull.

Thx . Ca around

Results are here

Ps5 aka rnoc team is commented hereby our teamleader tomsen :D
about other teams players you will find more informations in the specific server topics in server sections.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Kid

Postby Baek » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22

GokuSan wrote:
Death wrote:Just played great game against tukker his team,

Thanks guys
<3

Nothing to add. Great game! :wink:

Yeah, the best match of funwar, I think. Aspecially Supply, a bit of luck from your side and we have lose :( :D. But on Delivery we havent any chances because of your teamplay. Gratz. And thanks for such a good game :)

P.S Holy pls be hittable :D

*Merge*

from icy:
? Lurtz ?_?: wasnt that guy playing with monkey in one team?
? Lurtz ?_?: and these retards from estonia?

from goku:
?™« Lurtz ?² _?² : well, ajit acting like retard
?™« Lurtz ?² _?² : thinks hes cool, funny, high skilled, know every

Like I said Lurtz has a right with this. Good that he told that because it's a true. You were acting like the 'master' of everything (I told you that and you have bind that ;)). And seriously, without Ice you wouldn't be like this, you remember my bind 'cheers for asslickers? thing about that because you are one of them, (no offence to Ice, I have nothing against him). And btw. stop blaming Milady next time, maybe you could do better tournament with better organisation.

lurtz if you don't like PS, noone is forcing you to be here. Same goes to all LL guys who wanted to play in PS funwar. I got another question. Doesn't LL organise so "cool" events like this was? Or you are trying to get action like it was? And then come with huge gang here and start calling everyone retards.

LL organised good competitions. I made 2 tournaments. 1o1, 5o5. After the war noone was flaming eachother. People were happy and they wanted more and more competitions.

And I don't understand one thing , why you guys were against LL guys. As you can see , I had problems only with PS2, because people like garf and mees started to being so annoying. Anyway, with other teams we were polite etc. we were having a fun. And we werent insulting anyone.

Btw. as a HA of LL I wanted to say thanks that we were able to play, anyway.

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements