FunWar #Summer Edition - Coming August 14th & 15th

· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24

Let's all argue now and forget the first part of what we're actually talking about: a Fun War.

I had great fun today and that's all that matters, I hope others did too.

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 17:55

grow up people, at first think about yourself then talk about others. The only thing you can do is whine & flame & ego about funwar but actually you are THE ONES MAKING PROBLEMS.

lurtz should discualify us for swearing

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 17:56

Forfeit against ego.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Aug 15, 2010 17:56

and again we had no war, cause PS 1 was ego-quitting and had only 4 players.... but ye, was somehow expecting this since it was going the same way yesterday.

also a little note to all these ppl who think they can talk to me like to there buddys: i would suggest u to watch carefully what u say and not insult me cuz this will have further consequences for you, be sure about that.

icy /out
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 17:58

icefrost wrote:and again we had no war, cause PS 1 was ego-quitting and had only 4 players.... but ye, was somehow expecting this since it was going the same way yesterday.

also a little note to all these ppl who think they can talk to me like to there buddys: i would suggest u to watch carefully what u say and not insult me cuz this will have further consequences for you, be sure about that.

icy /out

Look at yourself before talking about the others.
hf spectating me on ps1

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:02

icefrost wrote:and again we had no war, cause PS 1 was ego-quitting and had only 4 players.... but ye, was somehow expecting this since it was going the same way yesterday.

icy /out

You're actually someone to talk. This message charmed a smile on my face. I can tell you this much: This is called fun war and not serious business war as I said. You stomp us the way you were supposed to simply because you don't give any pubbers a chance. Want some proof?

<17:56:55> "bigbro": goku is noob sorry for saying
[...]
<17:58:27> "bigbro": i am a member of ego
<17:58:31> "Saevio": I know
<17:58:36> "Saevio": did you actually play a single match
<17:58:45> "bigbro": i have yes
<17:58:48> "Saevio": which
<17:59:02> "bigbro": cant remember
<17:59:45> "Saevio": no
<17:59:46> "Saevio": tell me
<17:59:47> "Saevio": which

No answer. And I'm pretty sure he didn't actually play.

But that's not even the problem, hey you're playing better so stomp us. Then the shit behavior starts, rubbing each little step closer to the win right into our faces, and if it was only against goku then I could understand that maybe you don't like him but this was against the whole team which actually does consist of people who do not touch etpro. Grats on scaring one more player off the competitive community.

Please consider the difference between an egoquit and not admiring you on your high horse.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:04

he was in yesterdays 3rd match lineup *Snap* stop predicting things and get facts.

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:05

mees wrote:he was in yesterdays 3rd match lineup *Snap* stop predicting things and get facts.

Server 2: PS#3.2 vs -|E|G|O|- - (-) | (-) - Score: 0 - 4 (PS#3.2 not shown up)

And now?

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:07

who are you to ask explenations of our teams leading?

TBH we have already decided that bigbro will play the third match today.

*Snap*

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:09

Nah, I already achieved what I wanted to achieve.

"i would suggest u to watch carefully what u say and not insult me cuz this will have further consequences for you, be sure about that."

hi icy, please consider your own team's behavior to others as well. thank you<3

Spam Kid

Postby romanek87 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:10

about bigbro
yesterday on match agianst ps3.2 there was only raider from that team, and we played 1 round or map as warmup so its not exactly a normal game
and why he didnt play? coz from 4 matches so far there was only 1 played and it was 4-5 so again not a real game

and stop flaming each other all time - follow sillium advice and have peace in heart :>

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:11

Last warning Mees, or you'll receive a forum ban!
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:14

BigBro was playing 1 match, i can't help it if it fails in the beginning and the opponent isn't able to show up, that's a fail of the organisation or of the teamleaders or of the players themself, to be discussed and continued of c...

BigBro will probably get the chance again to play the last match today, so that's pretty much for 1 single player, if u look to our 20ppl-line-up.

Saevio wrote:But that's not even the problem, hey you're playing better so stomp us. Then the shit behavior starts, rubbing each little step closer to the win right into our faces, and if it was only against goku then I could understand that maybe you don't like him but this was against the whole team which actually does consist of people who do not touch etpro. Grats on scaring one more player off the competitive community.

and again u don't have a clue but keep posting. i actually liked goku and supported him a lot in the past, u can ask any high admin about that, these are facts, i can't find ur facts at all. maybe even ask goku himself about that. also i didn't say anything against ur team, did i? no i didn't. so what is this now rly about? i'm not arrogant, but i am a part of this community since around 4 years and now u pop up out of the nowhere and u think u can tell me how things work here? i rly doubt that.

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:16

The behavior towards Goku isn't directly yours, icy, but I heard a lot from Goku about how the other parts of ego behaved to him.
And if you're seriously about to tell me that you didn't notice how you were trying to provoke me all the time, then I only have a sad smile for you left, icy... The things I just said in this forum are nowhere near as provocative as what I've been told in the match and look at mees' reaction. :)

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:17

icy you should think at first about behaviour of your members =) and u became an agorrant too within last months, because you are an admin you can do everything? and when somebody says the truth you threaten him? looks like landser is inactive for a long time.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:28

okay, this gonna be my last statement cause i'm getting tired of this.

Saevio wrote:The behavior towards Goku isn't directly yours, icy, but I heard a lot from Goku about how the other parts of ego behaved to him.
And if you're seriously about to tell me that you didn't notice how you were trying to provoke me all the time, then I only have a sad smile for you left, icy... The things I just said in this forum are nowhere near as provocative as what I've been told in the match and look at mees' reaction. Smile

as i said in my previos post, i didn't insult the whole PS 1 team, as u accused me of it. i'll get the server logs and post them soon. further this should get discussed in MF / AF, to prevent any spam / useless commentars. mees isn't representing me and that's not what we was talking about at all. yes i had a few provokations against u saevio but they didn't hurt anyone, did they?

Lurtz wrote:icy you should think at first about behaviour of your members =) and u became an agorrant too within last months, because you are an admin you can do everything? and when somebody says the truth you threaten him? looks like landser is inactive for a long time.

of my members? i'm just a part of the PS 2 team, im not teamleader, warorga or anything else. usually at the funwars ppl start to behave different and think they can insult anyone and do what they want, what's simply wrong. i became arrogant in the last months? u did meet me one or maybe 2 times in the last months so how could u make this picture out of me then? i remember we even had normal talks and now i am arrogant? i don't get this part, rly. i'm the calmest person at all and respect everyone, newbie, beginner or skilled player. u insulted me as well and also muted me as ref, what's not understandable, log's will follow soon, as i allready said.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:38

icefrost wrote:yes i had a few provokations against u saevio but they didn't hurt anyone, did they?

Don't provoke ANYone if you can't accept the payback. That attitude of you "offended" me (can't find the right word)
icefrost wrote: u insulted me as well and also muted me as ref, what's not understandable, log's will follow soon, as i allready said.

I got also muted.

edit:
<18:30:49> "bigbro": hey
<18:31:46> "gOKU": yo
<18:31:47> "gOKU": sup?
<18:31:55> "bigbro": sorry about icy
<18:32:26> "bigbro": i feel like ego dont deserve to win funwar
<18:34:01> "bigbro": but i hope u do well
Last edited by GokuSan on Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Spam King

funwar

Postby probro » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:39

just bloody leave it for now plz this is getting too much

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:43

about bigbro.

i havent seen him in ps2 for over a year (possible even longer), he only shows up when theres a funwar or some event. but we still let him in team. and ps2 is long known for its above average skill players. we play small etpro maps with no dj and adre, so clearly most of our regulars are more skilled.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:45

Diamond wrote:about bigbro.

i havent seen him in ps2 for over a year (possible even longer), he only shows up when theres a funwar or some event. but we still let him in team. and ps2 is long known for its above average skill players. we play small etpro maps with no dj and adre, so clearly most of our regulars are more skilled.

I still would like to see a team with only Paco, Leo, Redox, Tyfoon and Probro; To see your skilled regulars.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 15, 2010 18:49

idk where paco was 1st day but later he showed up and the lineup was changed so he could play.

tyfoon didnt show up on trainings..

rest i have no idea.

and btw i also couldnt play 2 matches, so why not say anything about that? :D

Spam King

Postby Scary » Sun Aug 15, 2010 19:52

Stop throwing eachother with dirt. I understand ur emotions, I have those too but only during match. After match just cool down, relax. For example Gokus team vs our. During much we insulted eachother in every possible way, spammed and were troublekids but after that I havnt had any problem with him.

It's simple: Respect others and You will be respected.

EDIT: Lol, didnt realize irony in my post. :roll:
Last edited by Scary on Sun Aug 15, 2010 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sun Aug 15, 2010 19:52

gg with rnoc, the first time i really had FUN in this funwar.

Official Member

Postby paco » Sun Aug 15, 2010 19:53

GokuSan wrote:
Diamond wrote:about bigbro.

I still would like to see a team with only Paco, Leo, Redox, Tyfoon and Probro; To see your skilled regulars.

Hey,

yesterday i was on lineup at 20.00 , last match day. can ask to Milady :) ...i was sorry about forfait from PS3.
so, today i have important appointment with parents, coming for last match day.
Paco
replying from b.berry,later ill be exaustive
Last edited by paco on Sun Aug 15, 2010 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby soulblade » Sun Aug 15, 2010 19:54

Scary wrote:For example Gokus team vs our. During much we insulted eachother in every possible way, spammed and were troublekids but after that I havnt had any problem with him.

Such a nice example of respect.

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements