FunWar #Summer Edition - Coming August 14th & 15th

· PS Rulebook
· PS FAQ
· List of Contributors
Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:51

I wasn't going to post anymore in here but i have to say 1(actually turned into few things while writing) thing.

PS2 team was mostly annoyed by the fact that we had no match in day 1. REMEBER THAT THIS IS A FUN WAR! PS2 didnt have no fun....

The huge problem with not reseting match with PS1 i dunno what team, was again because this wasnt going to be fun in any way. Let's think if we had reset, what would have changed? it was still a 4o5 so we would have ran over you anyway. (not even going to talk about goku being able to /notready or somebody else to /pause)'

And also, peeps are thinking like PS2 team plays etpro together and pracs all the time and craps like that. To be honest i hate playing with garf, so barely ever play with him. Icy has a life and barely plays and the same is with lis, souly and everybody else. I have played etpro with Funner maybe 3 times. We played with basically 2 people talking on TS, so again yeah, great teamwork craps. It was just me and Peeter who were used with playng together, since we scrimm together every day. So dont come calling us a big etpro pracing team.

Thirdly, I'm sure everybody from ps2 team was MEANT to have a place in our team, but that totally failed because other servers couldnt get teams together. So we are the bad guys for having 5 people in our team EVERY match and being there and then being a bit angry about the fact that 12 people sowed up before every match to get signed into team and take part in a match which was not being played or was a FUN 4o5? YEAH, WE ARE THE BAD PEOPLE WHO RUINED THE FUNWAR, COME ON!

About goku, I liked the guy also, i have played etpro with him, but the dude has turned into a total troll, so care.
Last edited by mees on Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:51

I know Sebb where are results, You dont catch my point.
There are some ppl on forum which will not spend a lot of time to research this information in this very long and 'messy' forum topics.
So why not made it simpler, why not use knowlege Your or for example Rapid to wrote sth like this:

1 place TAG (ps 1 squad) points ....

etc
will be more easier and faster for ppl, especial for this lazy and not so much interested by FW (70% players XD)
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Mon Aug 16, 2010 15:33

Mefisto wrote:I know Sebb where are results, You dont catch my point.
There are some ppl on forum which will not spend a lot of time to research this information in this very long and 'messy' forum topics.
So why not made it simpler, why not use knowlege Your or for example Rapid to wrote sth like this:

1 place TAG (ps 1 squad) points ....

But You have a "Legend" at the bottom in Fight Plan and Scores topic. In FP Topic it was since begin, but I overwrite FP with scores once and then I forgot to put that Legend again.
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Mon Aug 16, 2010 16:02

RapidHail wrote:
and then I forgot to put that Legend again.

Ah ok i dont saw it earlier, if there is legend problem for me solved
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Spam Noob

Postby holy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 16:03

next time let players/teams schedual their matches by theirselves, would help a lot!
im sorry for not being able to play at all games, but if i say it straight, schedule was shit for me.

had fun at few matches, thanks to those oppo's and also thanks to refs and organisators.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Aug 16, 2010 16:34

holy wrote:next time let players/teams schedual their matches by theirselves, would help a lot!

Lol. You either make time for it, or don't sign-up, how simple can it be? Or do you schedule your own <insert random sport> matches as well?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Mon Aug 16, 2010 19:40

Cause of her problems with her ISP connection, so I quote:

MiLady wrote:
Congratulations for -|E|G|O|- team - the winners of FW#SE and free cookies for rest Very Happy

Thank you guys for enjoy. I hope you had fun Smile

Of course special thanks for technical support:

* -|PS|-Landser, -|PS|-NOOB|G3winner, -|FG|-R2bit & -L|L-Weirdo for creating ETPro servers with ETTV and setting them up to work together;

* -|PS|--=RapidHail=- for forum support who prepared every topic requested for FW and taking them up to date;

* Lurtz, -|FG|-R2bit & -|PS|-Landser for refereeing as well as for keeping matches as clear and fair as they could. Sadly that some people can't respect our work.

* All Team Leaders for preparing their teams ;-)

Totally agree with lurtz & Smadje. Just one question... Does PS behave like that (ajit & icy)?
I think the best solution for end this "plastic war" made by ajit & icy, is lock topic. You should learn from LL culture.

I'm joing to those thanks too.

/locked
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Previous

Return to News & Announcements