oi :)

Let us know who you are and what you like
Spam Kid

oi :)

Postby Jen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 18:00

Hi, its been a while :)
Im from finland, 23 years old, mother, kinda workaholic.
Old dogs know me, i used to be long time regular year or two back.
I know i maybe shouldnt be here, but since Bowdown caught me at server, i thought i could write something here also.
Year ago, Rapidhail somehow found a pb screenshot of me using a wallhack at some public etpro server (i didnt know myself that it existed xD), i got instantly banned and i left.
I admit i tested the wallhack, my friend showed me one that was undetected, and i tried it out. I was quite obvious i guess, so someone took pb screenshot. And few days later Rapidhail found it.

Anyways, now to the part that most of you prolly dont know. I never cheated at PS, and i never was busted by pb. Theres just that screenshot. I prolly would have never found out if Rapidhail didnt. So due to your policy, im still kinda clean. And atm theres nothing that links me to that screenshot, i dont know how Rapidhail linked me to that screenshot first time (guid, ip, something else), but it doesnt link me to it anymore.

I kinda thought i could have a fresh start as a new player, since its been a damn long time i last time played here, but damn Bowdown found out it was me immediately xD
So i thought this would be the second best way, by writing something down here.
I can go bash to another server, i dont want to cause problems. I always liked it around here, thats the only reason why i wrote this.
I know i did some stupid things, but none of them had anything to do with PS.
Nice to see that the community is still alive and healthy :)

Spam Noob

Postby intelli » Thu Feb 10, 2011 23:25

I was quite obvious i guess, so someone took pb screenshot.

and i never was busted by pb

Contradiction?

Return to Introduce Yourself