je m appelle Duty
je vis en france
mon age est 19 ans
et j adore se jeu

merci :)

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Wed Jan 05, 2011 18:46

Hello and welcome here.
First of all: The main language is English here. ;)
If you have a look at the Rulebook you'll see all the rules, including the rule about the spoken language!
I hope you'll have much fun. :P
See you at ps1 ;)

This says rulebook:
Code: Select all
Server Language: English

Prime Squadron is an International Enemy Territory Gaming Community. This means that English is our primary language to communicate. Using your native language (exception: English) is ONLY allowed in fireteam chat or private chat.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Spam Noob

Postby Duty » Wed Jan 05, 2011 19:10

comment on se connecte au jeux en temps que PS par ex PS Duty parceque j arrive a me connecter normalement mais pas en tant que PS

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Wed Jan 05, 2011 19:20

You mean with a -|PS|- tag? (in front of the name?)
Because when you mean that's now allowed, since it is a tag for members and your not a member I think.
Just read the Rulebook (i posted the link in the post above) and you'll find what you need.

Vous voulez dire avec un - | PS | - tag? (en face du nom?)
Parce que quand tu veux dire que c'est maintenant autorisé, car il est une balise pour les membres et vous n'êtes pas membre, je pense.
Il suffit de lire le livret de règles (j'ai posté le lien dans le post ci-dessus) et vous trouverez ce qu'il vous faut.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Spam Noob

Postby BenMoha » Wed Jan 05, 2011 19:51

hey!

Duty il faut ecrire en Anglais dans se forum et il faut être membre de la communauté Prime Squadron pour avoir le -|PS|- tag :? :?

Good french Lazy :P

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 05, 2011 19:52

Well, as i know we never had a member called -|PS|-Duty . You already sent me a PM and i ve already told you that you are not a prime sqduadron member (in french). So, you can connect with a name you want but don t take the risk to wear the tag, you will be warned, kicked or even banned for tag stealing .

Just last few words in french about the forum language :

La seule langue autorisée (sur le serveur et le forum) est l'anglais, a l'avneir essaies donc de poster en anglais. Si tu as des difficultés à parler et ecrire en anglais , utilises un traducteur, même si il y'aura sûrement des fautes de grammaire ou de syntaxe, on arrivera comme même à te comprendre .

Official Member

Postby Toup » Wed Jan 05, 2011 22:29

Welcome, bienvenue 8) . have fun in the servers!

Spam Noob

Postby Duty » Sat Jan 08, 2011 21:36

ho sorry :cry:

Return to Introduce Yourself