bots

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

bots

Postby Bumble » Wed Dec 23, 2020 21:28

Dear -|PS|- members, forum leaders, non members

I wanna ask a question around the bots.
Is there a possibilty to make the amount of bots get higher?

it make it nicer for when someone is playing alone that there is some action in the game and then if there are alot of people it can be decide for a pvp fight or not.

i know its not a bot server, but it looks empty if there a few bots to play to them?

or get in the WOLFADMIN menu a buttom to increase bot amount?

Nice regards,

Bumble

Server High Admin

Re: bots

Postby Dr Zoidberg » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:37

Bumble wrote:Is there a possibilty to make the amount of bots get higher?

So you suggest that bot-amount goes over 30 (or whatever bot-amount is)?
PS IT guys, would that cause lags or is there another reason for this cap?

Bumble wrote:or get in the WOLFADMIN menu a buttom to increase bot amount?

You also suggest a way for low-levels players to increase bot-amount. Today there are no ways to increase bot-amount without a higher level player.
I personally cant see no harm with enabling a vote for bot-amount. Is it possible technically?? Or could we perhaps enable low-level users to do !bot-amount, just like we enabled them with !landwarx some time ago?

//zoid
//Dr Zoidberg

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 16:29

I can't remmeber what level you are on server Bumble, but candidates have a possibility to enable up to 15 bots on the server by using !landwara15 or !landwarx15. However this has certain limitations depending on how many players there are on the server.

I guess we might adjust the number of bots and the level required by the command, but unfortunately free adjustment is available for members only.

As far as I know, Wolfadmin does not support a vote about the number of bots. I tried to investigate the possibility couple years ago, but I think there was no simple fix, unfortunately.
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Sat Jan 02, 2021 16:25

Ninjadeer wrote:I can't remmeber what level you are on server Bumble, but candidates have a possibility to enable up to 15 bots on the server by using !landwara15 or !landwarx15. However this has certain limitations depending on how many players there are on the server.

I guess we might adjust the number of bots and the level required by the command, but unfortunately free adjustment is available for members only.

As far as I know, Wolfadmin does not support a vote about the number of bots. I tried to investigate the possibility couple years ago, but I think there was no simple fix, unfortunately.

im being level 6 so i dont have authority for that. it was more about thinking loud, could be possible so it was a question worthed!
thanks for reply!

Nice regards,

Bumble

Return to PS #1: Discussion