POLL: which event modes do you like the most?

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960

Which event modes do you like the most? (3 votes)

Last Man Standing (LMS)
22%
StopWatch (NQ)
28%
Gun Game (Gun Mode)
10%
HS Mode
9%
Panzer War
10%
Shotgun War
3%
Knife War
7%
Sniper War
10%

Total votes : 58
Official Member

POLL: which event modes do you like the most?

Postby SpyCow » Wed Apr 15, 2020 18:56

Feel free to vote on more modes - you have 3 votes, so choose the event modes you like the most.

Hello everyone! :P

In order for us to organize, improve and provide you with fun events, we need some feedback on the ones we have already done!
We will use the results from the poll above to tweak the events to reflect, to a greater extent, what you guys like the most. :)

In addition to the poll, feel free to comment on other aspects of the events we have already done,
as well as any improvements and things you would like to see in future events. :wink:
Image :wth:

Official Member

Re: POLL: which event modes do you like the most?

Postby Cahir aka Mitch :D » Wed Apr 15, 2020 19:57

First vote go to StopWatch- for me only one I personal like and enjoy (close to normal game but add some sport competition what is nice)
Second and third vote go to LMS and Sniper war- I dont like it so much but compare to other that 2 have sense.

If u think about more Event maybe u should try do 2 type of it. What I mean? I like more normal game than "crazy fun" and think Im not the only one. But there is second group like more this crazy-fun mode for 2 hours. For me then perfect Event is 80-90% time in more normal mode like for example SW. But for other that can be boring and want 90% fun.
Maybe if u want try make Event more often You can add one- more for fun when ppl got all this crazy mode and second more SPORT-Shooting version with few SW map and maybe some sniper war as bonus.

The good result of Event is always big number of players but when I play with 10 vs 10 for 2 hours on some crazy mode where when I die must wait 5 minutes (LMS), or 10 ppl shoot to me with bazooka I personal quick getting bored.

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 20:07

Good idea cow!
Image Thx Talib :> | (old one) (old one #2) Thx to falb :>.

Official Member

Postby Polaris » Thu Apr 16, 2020 0:43

Cahir aka Mitch :D wrote:[...] but when I play with 10 vs 10 for 2 hours on some crazy mode where when I die must wait 5 minutes (LMS) [...]

But watching the last remaining people in LMS brings your heart rate up like nothing else, imo, even when you die early :D

Return to PS #1: Discussion