swordfish tk-teambleed

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Official Member

swordfish tk-teambleed

Postby Bumble » Wed Aug 19, 2015 20:13

hello people
this topic is more for PS members or mod,admin,etc

few times in a row swordfish tk-tb me its very anoying
i did /record,/stoprecord
but i dont see it in my files
but anways today he did it again i said to stop it no answer
and now he said sorry because few members where online
so i dont know what to do i just kill bots and he shoot me few times even im not in enemy uniform

Official Member

Re: swordfish tk-teambleed

Postby Swordfish » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:35

Hallo,
You having nice community/frendship here and i dont want to hurt/disturb anybodys feelings. No disrespect, from my side. I am just old man having some nostalgic fun in Your server time after time, and it has been nice to feel little ich in my fingers again... As i am noob after so many years not playing, sometimes things going bit other ways, then thots...
Now see that mr. Bee was making me famous. Thank You. :D I' m not starting any pissing contest here but mr. Bee shall ask from itself questins about server rules. If spawnkilling is not allowed as also banners are saying all the time (and i dont care bots, or not) then i even feel myself bit justified. Actually if starter of topic is sitting in the spawn as covert ops and sacheling everybody to hell ( yes bots are predictable) and everybody else shall sit just and wait, then where is point of playing there.... If You are alone with bots then do whatever Your imagination feels to do, but if somebody else is playing aswell, then pay some respect. Botwar is completly other story.... but in that case it was not the story. so that day i was not sorry, next day it happened, I was, what also was told...
Nothing more to add, i rest my case, and mr. Bee shall rest his. Next time i will try to kill You when i will be as opposite team member. (hopefully) Ands as i am still noob then some accidents can happen' sorry in advance.
Swordfish
Fragging is not crime... yet.
-|PS|-Swordfish

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 23:07

Mr fish or how shall we call you. I completely understand you and your reaction. Same thing happened to me aswell, as You said botwar is one thing, but breaking the rules while other people playing on server is just lame. Just becouse ppl know no admin arround. That's the main problem here, as not many members who can be active on server all day. So as admins advised me, You should also follow next when feel abused in any way while playing, just type /needadmin (pls admins correct me if i wrote command wrong), couse usually some admins are on IRC and they will notice u you need to speak with them. Other way, make screenshots if someone is breaking the rules (/screenshotJPEG) or final solution record demo and post it on forum. Anyway usually when someone is complaining there is always 2nd story, every medal have 2 sides right. So ber you make some stupid move just try to contact admins and let them solve problems in their own way, don't get pissed off like me and make stupid moves like I do :D anyway good that you have explained yourself. And you Bumble should know the difference between Botwar and game vs other players. ;) so i drink 4 beer and now Im in' Nietsche - let's write bullshit 'kinda mood :party: Respect eachother and follow the rules, dont make this server loose more people couse of stupid reactions/short nervs. Love eachother. You're one big *beep* family :oops: cya on server. Peace out :D

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:21

Players solving their problems on their own...

Just repeating points already said:
There are allways two sides of a story, glad we heard them both.
If you are the only person playing on server, the rules may not be that strict. If there are others please be polite, usually everything can be archieved by talking before you have to go into questionable actions.
If you need admin attention you may try /needadmin [reason] on console, shoutbox on forum front page or post a topic like happened here.
Bo0m wrote:Cya on server. Peace out :D
Image thx for diamond :D

Server High Admin

Postby Dr Zoidberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 22:34

Stupid noob-question:
What is the difference between botwar and landwarx?

If Bumble is kiling all bots before anyone else get a chance... wouldnt the simple solution be to add more bots, rather than to tell Bumble to be less awesome? =)
//Dr Zoidberg

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Thu Aug 27, 2015 0:37

botwar= axis allies full of bots
landwar = 1 team full of bots

fishy i play alot with u guys at server

even PS ryukin dont give me !warn or something to sk with bots

even empy said it to me

so is it rude to kill me express? or bleeding me?

and age does not matter
sometimes im tk to but you can do it when somebody knows its for the fun :)
sometimes with cow ofc i want MEAT=FOOOOOOOOD :twisted:

but my question do have bots feelings at the server?

i bet u break the rules 1x or more
like teambleeding or tk is not allowed

i can see if it 2x at a row but not 5 times in a row at venice, goldrush

im not new at ET but when people make me mad its over and its not fun anymore

u can be a nice guy but pls if u tk say sorry or even oops or something but u said nothing because nobody was there only you and me

and when are people are there then u say maybe

im maybe for you trouble child now

or selffish but ask then if u want some bots to kill

bots=kills----> exp ----> nice :)

i like to kill bots its very easy

but tk or bleeding is not fun

today badbad kills 2x say sorry np for me then

bom kills me 1 time idc he said sorry
then a other kills me 2x he said sorry

with sorry i have no problem but otherwise i have

see you at the server :)

EDIT: i asked empy and ryu somtimes cow if SK with bots allowed and they say yes so there is no rule break for me then

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:41

For me its simple and all is clear in first 2-3 post.

Rules on server were created to play fair for each other. Fair for players in your team and for players in opposite team.

Bots on server are added on server for fun, when there is not enougch ppl to play normal game.

There is no difference it is botwar, landwar\x:
When you are playing with some1 against only bots, you dont need to stick rules so precisely, until you not start to break rules on your team where are other players.
When to team with only bots join other player, then everything changing and you have to play like with normal players, so stick to rules.

Example 1 (Playing against only bots) :
When some1 with panzer shoot to group of bots and there is other player from his team fighting with them, and panzer kill teammate, its obvious teamkill and panza shooter should say sorry.

Example 2 (To team with only bots joining other player):
Every 1 have to start with rules becouse if you were sk for example, and you continue this, you never know you gonna kill bot or player who joined.

I dont want to comment situation where 1 is teamkilling other on purpose. There is no excuse for such a behave and its unacceptable.

So pls, you can take it for logic, you are all big boys. Play fair on server and respect each other and all gonna be fine.

With much love,
Troy :beer:

Return to PS #1: Discussion