GB & HF

Our 54 man No Quarter house by Bowdown, Sebbel & *egglaf? IP: 178.63.72.111:27960
Spam Pro

GB & HF

Postby Bo0m.!? » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:35

Just to say goodbye, quitting this server, after being verbal abused and int. tk'ed several times by Bruce. And what is even more sad, there were several people at server wich find that amuzed. Unfortunatly i don't have screenshoot to proove it cause ofc command /screenshot jpeg didn't worked, but never mind there were plenty players online who can confirm my words. Glad to meat some people here, but this sh*t gone way too far. GL to all and stay good. Best wishes, Bo0m

P.S. Bruce i really ment serious when i told you to search for profesional help. GL with that!!!

Official Member

Re: GB & HF

Postby RyukinOmega » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:42

Was any members present at the time?
I eat cowz for a living.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:43

Ehm, don't you think this is an overreaction? What was said and by whom? :|
Image :wth:

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:48

Yup Ninjade was present, but afk as usuall. Nope it isn't overreaction cause it's not the first time. And I'm off 4 sure. Nice to meet you guys. Bye

Official Member

Postby RyukinOmega » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:49

Good luck in life :)
I eat cowz for a living.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 05, 2015 19:55

Bo0m.!? wrote: Nope it isn't overreaction cause it's not the first time. And I'm off 4 sure. Nice to meet you guys. Bye

Oke... well - good bye. :P
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:05

Be proud 1 and stay with us !!!

If some smellers split in ur face, kick them in the balls :twisted:

I want to see you on the server and dont want to hear any excuses 8)

But ofc also wish you all best in life like Ryu :beer:

Official Member

Postby empy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:27

Reconsider your thought Boom. I'm sure people hear can help you find a solution to the problem.

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:00

empy wrote:Reconsider your thought Boom. I'm sure people hear can help you find a solution to the problem.

BOOM DONT LEAVE because we going kick that m.therf.cker ass down with bazooka and flamesthrower and blow him up btw i tk ryu and cow alot
days long :P
even my dad on et xD #cade

Spam Kid

Postby Bruce23 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19

dude, you fired with mortar out of spawn directly into another spawn. again and again and again. you should be happy that there was no admin, otherwise you would have to look for another server anyway. at kernwaffe for example *snip* its allowed to do that.

best wishes

bruce

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21

Bruce23 wrote:dude, you fired with mortar out of spawn directly into another spawn. again and again and again. you should be happy that there was no admin, otherwise you would have to look for another server anyway. at kernwaffe for example *snip* its allowed to do that.

best wishes

bruce

even he did u could say that on friendly manner next time.
we know both are mad o each other so just talk friendly to each other and be friends is just a game oke?
next time this happen record that of both person to proof it.
from now on no discusses.

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32

Let me remind you cause you obviously have memory issue. First we played ALDERNEST map. Throw whole map u keep insulting players, calling them gay's , faggots and other names. Admins can check server log. Yet on that map u started tk'ing me. If I play mortar, it's my thing, if some guy come's on server who play ET for the first time, would you insult him also like you did it yesterday to all players who were online? Calling me PARTIZAN, I find that very insulting due to my country's history, wars and all the lives lost in that period. So next time when u have nervs attack just do /quit and go take a cold shower. Second thing, it was map streets of italy. Yes i fired first shot from our first spawn (alies), didn't even thought of that, then u tk'ed me wrote don't shoot from spawn, yet i MOVED my ass, but u keep tk'ing on and on. I placed mortar way far out of spawn, and shooted on gates to protect planted dyna. Anyway, usually flag as capturing point of spawn, on most servers it's not called sk if u shoot at it. Depends ofc, but anyway that is not issue here cause i shooted on the gates as I wrote be4. So your language, constant intent. tk's even after i swich to medic, pissed me off really hard. Next time send pm or smthing, instead of making such circus when there are childreen aslo playing this game. So your homophobic sentences, insultes based on other country's history, keep that shit to yourself. . Couse your behaviour and your trashtalk ain't for public, especially not on online games wich also children from 10years old and up playing. That's all from me. Wish you all the best anyway. Gb

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56

even he did u could say that on friendly manner next time.
we know both are mad o each other so just talk friendly to each other and be friends is just a game oke?
next time this happen record that of both person to proof it.
from now on no discusses.[/quote]

LoL bumble, I',m 26 years old, I don't get pissed off out of nothing. I'm proffesional boxer, for example I don't go out and punch people out of fun, also I'm a seaman, i work with at least 5 other nationalities on board, each have their own cultures, way of life, and still we all live together for 6 months, maybe sometimes we don't like eachother, but as a professionals we do respect and try to work and live as a team. wich we acomplish every time. Soo, my point, I wouldn't make a fuss out of nothing. If i wanted i could easyly said 'f.ck off all' and go play on another server, and case closed. But why would I leave when i like it here, when there r nice people playing here and it's fun to have talk with someone about everything. Usually in my private life i'm quite with short nervs, when u r on sea and you don't see land for months, it's kinda hard for your mental helth. that's why i started sport. i worked on my self too 'survive'. For me, insulting and attacking others is a sign of weakness. And i don't like those insult's regarding on other people''s religion or other stats. And one more time i will repeat myself bumble, i wroted screenshots, but obviously failed with cmd /screenshots jpeg. Also i called admin to join, cmd /need admin reason . But again as last time when we had that recruiting guy on server with me, nobody did came. That's why I posted this, othervise i wouldn't. And as i said, i shooted from spawn when i realized i moved out. and didn't shoot other spawn, only gate. but that's not reason for multiple teamkilling, and again teamkilling when i switched class. and for those *beep* there r no justifyes.

P.S. Bruce think twice next time when u post on any comm.'s forum other servers name and ip. It's kind of advertise, don't you think? :loller:

Gb

Official Member

Postby Bumble » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:20

i know boom,
but still go to spec or go to axis and blow him up :P
anyway dont look at him if u i cant do nothing about this because i have rights about that is about the (mod,admin,etc)
its no fun for both so i hope in the future this would not happen again.

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11

It cant happen again. Im... dunno... in shock or smth...

We could check ofc logs etc, but is that rly neccessery ?

Bruce, i was expecting more from you! You are playing here for ages... Dulecki had long break, and even if he (he admit he did it) fired from spawn, there is planty of ways to tell it in friendly way what traditions we got here. He simply could forget about most of it, he had few years break.

In 1 last year we were talking about rules on few maps and changed it, not mention about few years. We dont have it all typed in rulebook even. We should inform some1 who dont know it, but not by teamkilling him or insulting. ( I know from your mouth "penis" or "gay" is like complement, but also new players, or players with long break may not know about it).

And what about that directing players from our server to other 1 with IP ?? What are you doing? Edit your post and change it ffs!
Do you want to play with bots? Coz if thats the case i could give you plenty ip's where you could make your dreams come true XD

Also it is very good you respecting our rules and want also to educate others, its veery nice, but not in this way...

I belive it was only your bad day or smth. And "sorry" would be appropriate in this case imo.

And edit your post rly XD

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59

It seems like a lot has been said and Troyan summed a lot of my thoughts.
Yes, we could see the logs, but according to the stories from boths sides even the logs wouldn't tell me everything I would like to know.

Bruce:
You should know already how to act. It hasn't been just one or two times you have been muted because of the way you speak I think.
As said by others there is right and wrong way to tell someone if they are breaking the rules, and it seems to me that you chosen the wrong way this time. I wish not to see this happening ever again.

Bo0m:
Well it is a shame if you decide to leave, but thats totally up to you and I respect your decision and wish you luck with what ever you decide to do.
It is great that you still saw the effort to write this all here on forums for us to see. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be on server in time. When I noticed your message on IRC one of the latest line on my ET console was 'Bo0m disconnected'. At that point there wasn't much to do anymore.

Anyways, for the future few commands you might find useful:
Code: Select all
/ignore [name]
Wery useful in situations where you find someones talks insulting. :wink:
/screenshotJPEG
/record
/stoprecord
Demo is often the best way to show others the situation going on, although screenshot will do as well when it comes to verbal abuse.

If you are unsure about spelling some command type the beginning of it on console and press TAB, the game will show you all command beginning with defined letters. For example typing '/reco' on console will propose /record and /reconnect. :wink:
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Mon Jul 06, 2015 13:06

Anyways, for the future few commands you might find useful:
/ignore [name]
Wery useful in situations where you find someones talks insulting. :wink:
/screenshotJPEG
/record
/stoprecord
Demo is often the best way to show others the situation going on, although screenshot will do as well when it comes to verbal abuse.

If you are unsure about spelling some command type the beginning of it on console and press TAB, the game will show you all command beginning with defined letters. For example typing '/reco' on console will propose /record and /reconnect. :wink:[/quote]

Well i tryed that screenshot cmd and obviously failed, not the first time, but i used it with space, like /screenshot jpeg and it wrote me ''screenshot wroten' smthin like that, but anyway cannot find it in any folder ot ET. i tryed cmd /record just for fun, that 1 worked properly. So i don't rlly know what's up with that screenshot.
Also ignoring isn't always the best way to handle things. just my opinion. but also am familiar with that command. was using it on ryu and cow when they spammed worldchat ahahaha (sry guys).

Anyway, thnx everyone for your opinions, suggestions etc. Sh*t happens, for me this story ends now.

cya & tnx

Spam Kid

Postby Bruce23 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 16:35

sry for "partisan"
rest was ok or not rly evil.
nb can tell me, that he forgot that its not allowed to fire mortar in spawn. well so let me explain that i also forget every week rules about insulting tk,tb etc. looool, joooke ;)
i have just no nerves or time to talk in game a half hour (like darky once) about rules and pls dont do this or that. often plyers dont read and go on with destroying game. so i spend you a nice rifle under your ass, told you to stop that and you can use time to open limbo and change your weapon ;)
btw, you wont find children at the age of 10 here, most players are 30 and more. youngest i know is cow and you told us to leave for sure, ahm, youre on ps1 right now at this moment so pls be consiquent or dont tell us to leave forever :wink:

@ troyan: where is the problem, he like to fire in spawn, i show him servers he could do all day long.

aaaaaah nearly forgot @ Bumble: whats about "m.therf.cker ass" ??? isnt that an insult??? cant remember that i ever used those word on server.

penis

Bruce

Spam Pro

Postby Bo0m.!? » Mon Jul 06, 2015 17:51

Bruce23 wrote:sry for "partisan"
rest was ok or not rly evil.
nb can tell me, that he forgot that its not allowed to fire mortar in spawn. well so let me explain that i also forget every week rules about insulting tk,tb etc. looool, joooke ;)
i have just no nerves or time to talk in game a half hour (like darky once) about rules and pls dont do this or that. often plyers dont read and go on with destroying game. so i spend you a nice rifle under your ass, told you to stop that and you can use time to open limbo and change your weapon ;)
btw, you wont find children at the age of 10 here, most players are 30 and more. youngest i know is cow and you told us to leave for sure, ahm, youre on ps1 right now at this moment so pls be consiquent or dont tell us to leave forever :wink:

@ troyan: where is the problem, he like to fire in spawn, i show him servers he could do all day long.

aaaaaah nearly forgot @ Bumble: whats about "m.therf.cker ass" ??? isnt that an insult??? cant remember that i ever used those word on server.

penis

Bruce

Well if there was only 1 tk I wouldn't say anything, u tk'ed all the time on two maps so yes it's f..king annoing. then i shooted from spawn and mooved my ass and still u tk'ed me even when i switched class to med.. let them check log and will see. and i will play where ever i want. so. enjoy

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 17:57

Bruce23 wrote:@ troyan: where is the problem, he like to fire in spawn, i show him servers he could do all day long.

Bruce, think... Its more like to show... dunno, some respect, good manners on server and forum. Its burning my eyes when you suggesting ppl here where to play. We are putting here some effort, doing what we can to keep ET on our server alive as long as possible, and you advertising other server just like that.

Bruce. did we show you some day ago where you can find server where you can explore map bug?? No. We were talking, negotiating, trying to explain etc. Or maybe it was just temporary ban? :lol: Nevermind :D Just point is to respect each other on server and forum.

Wish tons of new penises <3
Troy :beer:

P.s. Thx for edit this :good:

Official Member

Postby RyukinOmega » Mon Jul 06, 2015 22:00

Troyan wrote:
Bruce23 wrote:@ troyan: where is the problem, he like to fire in spawn, i show him servers he could do all day long.

Bruce, think... Its more like to show... dunno, some respect, good manners on server and forum. Its burning my eyes when you suggesting ppl here where to play. We are putting here some effort, doing what we can to keep ET on our server alive as long as possible, and you advertising other server just like that.

Bruce. did we show you some day ago where you can find server where you can explore map bug?? No. We were talking, negotiating, trying to explain etc. Or maybe it was just temporary ban? :lol: Nevermind :D Just point is to respect each other on server and forum.

Wish tons of new penises <3
Troy :beer:

P.s. Thx for edit this :good:

Truth
I eat cowz for a living.

Return to PS #1: Discussion