request severe punishment

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Veteran

request severe punishment

Postby mem » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:59

this video relate especially to Zielony, which isn't obstructed to send us words like f**k and others kindnesses, and seems to adore sk while we ask him to stop too much times.

this appened before we have admin lvls, so we can't do anything (i speak about with Horzy, and he seems to know him for the same raisons as me, and btw he want to be first kicking him !^^)

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24

Ok no need to go until the end of video its enough of deliberate Rule-breaking and provocation.

There are more and more rule-breakers those time who knows perfectly what they're doing and its becoming very very boring .....
No mercy for this morron

I'm for perm Ban it will give lessons
And maybe make this post sticky to remember to all what could happen (just an idea)

And thx Memnoch to report this video ;)

Mill

Veteran

Postby horzy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 13:35

I see you posted that video..and true memnoch when i get the chance i will punish him...just pls leave me that pleasure... :twisted:

@Millenium
I noticed that too..but regulars are doing that too..u warn them and they go like : i'm sorry..bla bla :evil:

PS Founder

Postby landser » Fri Dec 29, 2006 19:14

now you and other PS members got their level on PS7 to punish the disbehaving people

also i want remember YOU that there are enough players (16 currently, no bots) to have a nice game on PS7 ... so JOIN PS7 ;)

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Dec 29, 2006 22:33

yep, and in spite of the second chance that we let to him Zielony still search his !ban today... and he had it !^^

(even reward for a name stealer)

...and... lots of PS today in PS#7 ! :D

Veteran

Postby Xander » Sat Dec 30, 2006 13:55

Yep ps #7 start to rules BUT there's too many big fuking lags wich annoying the game espacially during fights (lags happen often at this moment).
I know that i have some problem with my conection but some very very big lags occures for all, so i don't know if u could fix that.... :?:

But thx to try :!:

Edit : no death from above here and only medics can use adrenaline... that's suck a little :?
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006