PS Community for more games

Old server topics and posts from 2006, Read only
Spam Pro

PS Community for more games

Postby Montame » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:12

I came on a Idea,

I whas playing Counterstrike source for my first time today.
I whas Thinking maybe PS for more games!

I dont know if it is a good idea so..

What games you people play more?

And what do you think of it so i can ask High admins of they will
make it for more games! 8)

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:31

I vote NO :P cuz i think PS should play only et and drink b33r. Just see banner on top - "et gaming community".

PS Founder

Postby landser » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:03

hmmm i thought of more games but i dont like the idea ...

- CS gamers will comunicate with CS players and not with ET gamers ...
- PS would get devided in a CS playing and an ET playing comunity ...
- the roots i got are lagging at cs source
- some people even now got hardly enough time to play wolfenstein, no need for an other timekilling game ...

not good :/

maybe in some years when wolfenstein isnt that kind of well played anymore but as long PS lifes, wolfenstein will survive :lol:

Veteran

Postby NeverMind » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:22

Yup Landser your 100% right :wink:
Xfire:Reddevil5

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:32

And u forgot that ET is the only FPS u can play for free , for all others (CS, BF2, Quake, ...) u have to pay ur acess, the majority of people here can t handle it .

And it will be same shito for the futur Enemy territory Quake wars :(

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:05

hmm you can download a couple of those gamesz just know were too download + know how too get a crack code fot it (A) other games that are donwloadable are euhm TO .. tactical ops etcetc..

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:24

i can have vrack codes for all games in the this stupid world :P

about montame's option VOTED NO PS is only for ET not for otha sitty gamez

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37

DeadHunter wrote:i can have vrack codes for all games in the this stupid world :P

about montame's option VOTED NO PS is only for ET not for otha sitty gamez

Ummmm, realy ? so we have to talk :p

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:39

X-avier wrote:hmm you can download a couple of those gamesz just know were too download + know how too get a crack code fot it (A) other games that are donwloadable are euhm TO .. tactical ops etcetc..

True and i have already all those games and u can play in solo player, but for on line playing u need acess code and not sure u can find it.

Spam Kid

Postby Fbnt » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:11

so i have played css before 3 months ago. But then i saw more and more kiddys in this scene and they have concerning about all shit its fck to play in this css scene here you can saw my video http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid= ... 4005440990

AND ET IS THE BEST GAME OF THE WORLD!!!!
Sry when you dont can understand me my english is very bad

Veteran

Postby Joky » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:20

ET will never die!

(oh and bad idea montame :P)

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Dec 28, 2006 13:12

BOWDOWN wrote:And u forgot that ET is the only FPS u can play for free , for all others (CS, BF2, Quake, ...) u have to pay ur acess, the majority of people here can t handle it .

And it will be same shito for the futur Enemy territory Quake wars :(

You are saying almost every1 here doesn t have 50€....???? then how old are you?

I don t care if i have to pay for a GOOD game. splash damage has made ET. ET is a mod of RTCW that why it is free. Now they made a NEW game. So that cost money. ET is a good game so are other quake games. 50€ for years of fun sounds good to me. EA is *beep* up they only go for the money. When they have the money they leave the game bugged...... They have also cheap tricks like BF2142 that is just a mod of BF2 but they let you pay you 50€ for that with bugs and spyware in the game.
Many ET players will go for ET:QW. i think ET:QW and ET players can go through the same door. ET:QW = ET : quake theme

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Thu Dec 28, 2006 13:54

Landser wrote:
- some people even now got hardly enough time to play wolfenstein, no need for an other timekilling game ...

It isnt true because u can slay Teamkillers or forgive and they never TK u so it isnt a Opinion.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Dec 28, 2006 14:08

lolll he said TIMEkilling not teamkilling :lol:

btw I agree with the rest, if you really want to make this work you should
fuse together with a community from another game but then you still
would have 2 seperate groups combined into 1 community.

Im waiting for RTCW2 if its good i will buy it (i think :P )
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Thu Dec 28, 2006 14:38

You are saying almost every1 here doesn t have 50€....???? then how old are you?

I haven't. I'm 19.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Dec 28, 2006 14:46

Miszczu wrote:

I haven't. I'm 19.

so you don t receive any money from your parents and you don t have work?? How do you survive? You should be able to collect 50€ for a game maybe not direct but you could also put away a little every time.

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Thu Dec 28, 2006 14:55

U don't see the point.

I haven't 50$ to spend it for one game. I'm poor student, my mom is also poor, she cant help mne with money. I have only 180$ per month for my study (xerox, books and such), my english lessons, internet, clothes and all free time stuff.

And u've just posted like this is obvious to everybody, that spending stupid 50$ dolls for game is a normal thing. Like we have to have 10 years old if we cant buy a game for 50$...

Here can be 100ppl who are rich enough to buy 100 games, but maybe they dont wanna spend it for games? Don't be so ignorant.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 28, 2006 15:02

Everybody listen to me :P

I tried to do this before... It didn't work! You can NOT make a community on CS, CS:S or CZ

It's unpossible!
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Dec 28, 2006 16:22

Miszczu wrote:U don't see the point.

I haven't 50$ to spend it for one game. I'm poor student, my mom is also poor, she cant help mne with money. I have only 180$ per month for my study (xerox, books and such), my english lessons, internet, clothes and all free time stuff.

And u've just posted like this is obvious to everybody, that spending stupid 50$ dolls for game is a normal thing. Like we have to have 10 years old if we cant buy a game for 50$...

Here can be 100ppl who are rich enough to buy 100 games, but maybe they dont wanna spend it for games? Don't be so ignorant.

ET is 1 of the only GOOD free games i don t count the RPGs. Because it was made by splash damage it is free. This isn t normal normal you pay 50€ for a game. I think it is worth the 50€ if it is good and has good support.

And u forgot that ET is the only FPS u can play for free , for all others (CS, BF2, Quake, ...) u have to pay ur acess, the majority of people here can t handle it .

It is normal to pay for games and people buy them, people will also buy ET:QW because it is normal to pay money for it. ET was free but it was only a mod. You needed to pay for quake doom and RTCW. Maybe not every1 will get ET:QW of the ET community but many will and many new players will to.

I am sorry for you that you don t have the money for it but many people will buy it. This topic is about, PS supporting more games. Games like BF2 and CS have other kind of players because they game is different. ET:QW will have the same kind of players as ET because it is also obje based.
So PS could support ET:QW without splitting PS in 2 parts.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 28, 2006 16:23

ET is enough 8)

it's not possible to handle other games in this community. and it's not needed for me ^^
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Thu Dec 28, 2006 17:43

I dont say it's bad or good idea to support other game. I didnt said anything like that. I've just said, that opinion, which u have :"You are saying almost every1 here doesn t have 50€....???? then how old are you?" is childish. Because, yes, here can be ppl who doesnt have it and it doesnt mean they are 10...

But nvm.

Now, on topic: i don't really mind. I will be playin only ET i near future. If PS will support another game is for me not important.

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Dec 28, 2006 18:17

Miszczu wrote:I dont say it's bad or good idea to support other game. I didnt said anything like that. I've just said, that opinion, which u have :"You are saying almost every1 here doesn t have 50€....???? then how old are you?" is childish. Because, yes, here can be ppl who doesnt have it and it doesnt mean they are 10...

But nvm.

Now, on topic: i don't really mind. I will be playin only ET i near future. If PS will support another game is for me not important.

I haven t said that it was childish only asked how old you were. I think it is more a question for landser. What are the plans for the future? Only support ET or more games? only FPS or also other genres? If so i think ET:QW is a good game to have in the community.

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Dec 28, 2006 19:15

PS is for ET AQ is ET too :) so why not?
much ppl like repta say ET QW is a good game..so why dont try it? iwill do... and i diecide it a good or a bad game..with movies you cant decide .. you need to play
and if you have torrent i should buy a game and uploading on it for you guyz to download it for free.

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Dec 28, 2006 19:22

DeadHunter wrote:PS is for ET AQ is ET too :) so why not?
much ppl like repta say ET QW is a good game..so why dont try it? iwill do... and i diecide it a good or a bad game..with movies you cant decide .. you need to play
and if you have torrent i should buy a game and uploading on it for you guyz to download it for free.

You won t be able to play online so i think it would be smarter to download the demo. The movie wasn t there to show you how great this game is gonna be, when people hear the name Quake they start thinking that is is again a deathmatch capture the flag game. In the movie you can see that it is ET style. Is it allowed to talk/link/post torrents?

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Dec 28, 2006 19:26

Is it allowed to talk/link/post torrents?

i think yes ;)

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2006