Funny site + politics crap

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Spam Pro

Funny site + politics crap

Postby Montame » Thu Jan 04, 2007 18:06

I found somthing on the internet lok this!

http://www.sadamhoessein.justgotowned.com

Look this! xD

I dont like that picture with a dogg and a speer in his head i dont like that one! :'(

Veteran

Postby Alkohol » Thu Jan 04, 2007 23:48

the idea is funny but this pics are not funny its i cannot say it in english but its very shit! i cannot laugth over this pics .... bad humor
nothing against u!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Fri Jan 05, 2007 0:14

Yeah but i dont like the Pictures with Animals.. :S

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Fri Jan 05, 2007 0:17

the pictures with the animals is the only thing thats funny.

I´m gonna try that thing with the speer in the head with the cat of my girlfriend. I´ll upload a foto here then. :twisted:

Veteran

Postby Repta » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:19

That movie sucks sadam was maybe not the nicest guy but we don t hang bush for that. Bush started that war because of a fallacy. The USA can t make peace, they just make war and other countries need to fix it again.

The pics are nice but old i have most of them but i don t see the connection between sadam and those pics.....

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:56

Repta wrote:That movie sucks sadam was maybe not the nicest guy but we don t hang bush for that. Bush started that war because of a fallacy. The USA can t make peace, they just make war and other countries need to fix it again.

you can make it with Bush if you want, but that surely will not be more funny^^
http://george.bush.justgotowned.com/

Frodo had posted this for Byrhtnoth (here) some times ago, and you can do some things like that in the owner site, but if they're all like this one... :lol:
http://www.aninote.com/

btw, i prefer the Lama Song posted by Ammz here :P

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:38

eat this.. its old but still fun :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84K55Km ... ed&search=
enjoy :twisted:

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sun Jan 07, 2007 16:26

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Jan 08, 2007 22:45

jonyjasiek please use the EDIT button please.

Montame...First off al the 0wn3d shit is verry old, and it might come a little bit of racist over some people.
So please think twice before doing that. as you see 2 people don't like this post at all.

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 08, 2007 22:52

George Bush and Tony Blair have every right to attack Iraq and i think they should carry on untill all the milisha are killed, they started it by 9/11 and 7/7 so we are finishing it by kicking thier asses and giving a bit of hope back to Iraq.

Ra!n (no im no politics master jst want us to win this war wich me will)

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Jan 08, 2007 22:58

Ooh dear here it comes -,-

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Jan 08, 2007 23:13

But Iraq hat nothing to do with 9/11 :roll: Where are the dangerous weapons G.W.B. wanna find there?

It's always the same reason, money, the whole gulf war is/was a hunting for oil ;-)

Osama Bin Laden and his terrorists have not been bombed out of Afganistan, nothing to do for Bush there, so he has to find a away to finance the Afganistan-Operation...Iraq...and that finances itself. His daddy started the gulf-war-shit, he failed, so his son has to take the silly plan of the father.

Fight against terrorism? Every day hundred of people starving, suffering, losing there family-members because of that stupid fights, poor world.

And Blair is the ventriloquist's dummy of Bush...

But that forum shall not be political, it's offtopic, sorry for that.
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Veteran

Postby NeverMind » Mon Jan 08, 2007 23:31

Yup stormcrow your right. :wink: They got Saddam but now they need to find Osama (and hang him) :P
Xfire:Reddevil5

Veteran

Postby kica » Tue Jan 09, 2007 0:05

Ha they will never find Osama , and Iraq going to be a second Vietnam but in a different background (from jungle to desert) , thanks to great politics like Bush and Blair Iraq stand now on the precipe of home war.

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:41

Yayaya blablablka and Bush sucks, Irq was poor country, Saddam wasnt dangerous, he doeasnt of course helping terrorists, a peacful guy who just wanna make love not war! We all love u Saddam... oh... ekhm. it doeasnt goes like this? Hmm, strange...

Oh, so maybe Saddam was gay and it is an violent act of untolarance for gays! Let's go on streets and start screaming: Mr. Bush and Mr. Blair dont shoot to Saddam! He is (was) a gay! Be tolarance!

Oh, that wasnt it too? Oh dear...

So maybe this one: UK and USA - one hell bastards - ONZ should solve the problems with Iraq!

Achgr - this one is wrong too...

It's always the same reason, money, the whole gulf war is/was a hunting for oil

U doesnt discover an America. All wars on the world in history were always because of money. It's just great opportunity to make money. Ppl 2000 yeasr ago discover this little thing. War = money... a lot of money usually.

But don't be so naive. Now the world startet shouting: Oh Bush made this for money! He shouldnt do that!
Sure he 's done it for money. And to make sure his country could be safty - as much as it is possible. But of course ppl forget about 11/09 or they says: its not Iraq - it was Bin Laden. Yaya - sure. All poor arabic countries are full of fanatics. Beacuse of so bad financial condition those countries stoped at 13 century - they wanna make crusades like Europe in 13cnt. One newpaper or one important guy says somethin not nice about Mahomet and u have demostrations of thousands ppl thich are burning flags, and hanging AK-47... Its not possible to make peace with them on dyplomacy way, When they once attack they wanna countinue act of terror. Bush and Blair are bastards - thats true and thats true that they loosing many ppl and much more are suffering in Iraq. It's true that making a democrasy in country which doesnt understand basic functions of democrasy is... at least veery hard. But anyway - no matter how u see that war - dont forget about Saddam - beacuse he was probably *beep* more bastards than Bush&Blair. beacuse if u think when he didnt have this weapons he wasnt dangerous u re naive like hell. War is never nice. But staying in warm home and dont making anything is worse. Bush thught: Unless i attack them, they will attack me. And dont say he hadnt any rights. ONZ is now an organisation with less dyplomacy strengh on world area than Greenpease... i even dont say about military... Problem with terrorist is that u dont have any moves... They don wanna talking, they are blind, they are fanatics and what is most scary - they have enough resources to make this *beep* war. And for this day i dont really see any way to solve the problem of such countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Korea... Embargos, ONZ, war - all options are bad... But u cant doing nothing - its the worst thing. War machine is started and if u know how to stop it - u re lucky guy (u can be a hero :P), and it wasnt started 11/09.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:15

ontopic: this iraq thing reminds me Vietnam...
havnt been there but i know a bit history...(made exam in mid school)

offtopic: @johny - plz dont make double posts...try "edit" button
@mods - maybe fix this prob?
Last edited by LethalBullet on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Joky » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:30

argh, this is gonna be such a lame discussion

one thing:
Saddam was hung up for his crimes whilst he still was a little nub in the army.

Blegh and lets not discuss politics plz... especially not the iraq-matter, y'all dont know what s goin on (probably), neither do i and i dont give a shit really.

Only im interested in is WW2 and the silly game we re playing which is based on it (more or less).

And yes i know this is the nonettalk section, but heck, its for FUN not for politics.

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:48

omg what a waste of time! :roll:

all I´m wanna say to this is......
........ SUPPORT WAR!!!!!

PS.: can we lock this topic please? this shit is boring!

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Tue Jan 09, 2007 14:38

So dont discuss if it boring u. And put in Forum Rules: Dont discuss about politics. it will be clear for everyone. If not let dicuss others - nobody order u to read it if u dont want, ok?

Veteran

Postby Joky » Tue Jan 09, 2007 15:01

miszczu, no need to act like that! only thing im saying is that politics isnt really a topic that fits in a forum like this and forbidding it would be nonsense.

neways, if you wanna talk about politics really bad, talk to warren, im sure he ll be glad to make a politics section, that way i dont have to check it

(this topicname doesnt say nething about politics tho => ill just change it)

@psycho locking it isnt neccisary (yet), only if people tend to get agressive or annoying, it s gonna be locked

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Tue Jan 09, 2007 15:25

My reaction was more on Ycho post which said to lock this topic only beacuse it boring him.

Myabe it is wierd topic on ET Gaming Community forum but we re ppl like others (are we? :P) and discussion about politics is a normal thing.

On the other hand: i pretty undestand u Joky - in politics discussion ppl very fast have tend to be agressive. But let us try.

Maybe someone will pick up the discussion. But more sure it will end on this.

Veteran

Postby Joky » Tue Jan 09, 2007 15:55

other thing with politics: most people dont know what s going on, so they re spamming useless crap (opinions based on rumours, or blindly following an 'idol's' opinion). that sux

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Tue Jan 09, 2007 16:57

Like in life. Mass media creating opinions of millions ppl, not only in politics. But anyway - what sources do u have that u can get "the real" info and base on this ur opinnion? Read army raports for example? U see - the war looks like the BBC and CNN will show it, isnt it that now? When u have democracy countries, where goverments have to respect in some way what ppl want - the main thing which can create the political options are media.

Furthmore - such discussion, on forums - sometimes it is a great way to clear some cases.

I don't really like politics disc. - casue it's hard to find a guy/girl who u can talk with and it wont end on yelling...And tjhere are so many more interresting things to do. But sometimes, when i see what ppl wrote im getting sick and wanna write something about that.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Wed Jan 10, 2007 0:17

OMFG, i knew this gonna happend, i dind't read anny shit of this topic(only the start of it). Just lock it and we don't say annything about it. People have deiffrent opions about war. And as you see some people can't deal with the opions. :!: :evil: LOCK

Veteran

Postby Joky » Wed Jan 10, 2007 0:47

i try to base my opinion on facts only, difficult, but i try and im willing to admit im wrong if it turns out the facts i base it on are wrong

neways, ill quit posting here

Next

Return to General Discussion