come on every body:)

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 21, 2006 22:52

i prefer the second way, works most time :mrgreen:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Dec 21, 2006 23:01

Sry for not EDITing but else you wont see it i think :P

Icy how do you mean other way? what bl4de means ( i think ) is that he prefers too get drunk a bit then he's not so shy any more and he treats girls better , i know that some ppl , when they are sober , dont know what too say and stuff like that i had that feeling too but only with my gf i have now she is my every thing and i was shy at the beginning but she wasnt so it was all oke:)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Dec 21, 2006 23:06

i just drink a lot anyway, girls or not, i don't care, it's not the reason why i'm addicted to drink, i just like drink with friends and when it is like a girl is there, i just talk with her. but i'm too not scared for talk with girls, or begin a talk with girls when i'm not drunken. but i'm not that art of person who want to talk with girls i even don't know, i just talk with knowen girls and they are also nice. on partys u just learn new girls knowing and yea it comes how it comes, no reason to go only the way -> need girl -> need girl -> need girl, then u guys (don't mean u now X-avier or somebody) never find a gf. well enough from uncle ice's experience, next story follow tomorrow night, my kids :twisted:

btw: everybody can also use the -|PS|- chat for talking, it's not that spam then and much easyier to talk together ^^

X-avier wrote:Sry for not EDITing but else you wont see it i think :P

euh mate :wink: u don't need to edit every post again or something like that. it's just when f.e. u posted something and nobody answered and u posted again (called doubleposting). that's just what i mean with the Edit-Button. but when somebody is just answering u can also add a reply too. but sometimes it's just enough to edit, u will feel it, what will be better for the situation. ^^

greetz

!ce

Veteran

:)

Postby trG » Fri Dec 22, 2006 0:13

maybe change topic of this topic to : how to get girl? :D

hh :D ... everybody has their own ways :D

i have my girl for one and almost hafl year and i am really happy .... i meet her in some club when she was running away from cops.Cuz she was little bit underage of drinking :D ... there we met,give her jacket cuz she was freezed ..... and its big love :D

... i dont care about girls playing ET in way how do u mean upper .... i like o talk with. Its so funny :)

Server High Admin

Postby Miszczu » Fri Dec 22, 2006 0:32

icefrost wrote:i just drink a lot anyway, boys or not, i don't care, it's not the reason why i'm addicted to drink, i just like drink with friends and when it is like a boy is there, i just talk with him. but i'm too not scared for talk with boys, or begin a talk with boys when i'm not drunken. but i'm not that art of person who want to talk with boys i even don't know, i just talk with knowen boys and they are also nice. on partys u just learn new boys knowing and yea it comes how it comes, no reason to go only the way -> need boy -> need boy -> need boy, then u guys (don't mean u now X-avier or somebody) never find a bf. well enough from uncle ice's experience, next story follow tomorrow night, my kids :twisted:

btw: everybody can also use the -|PS|- chat for talking, it's not that spam then and much easyier to talk together ^^

greetz

!ce

Yeah, i knew it Icy, u horny lover.

:P
Last edited by Miszczu on Fri Dec 22, 2006 0:34, edited 1 time in total.
" Bite my metal shiny ass!!!"

Veteran

Postby Lilith » Fri Dec 22, 2006 0:34

hmmm i didnt get girls.. :P muahahahaha so i don know what can i post there but as a girl i just can tell you that girls don't like boys who drink a lot :) and if you really care about girl you have to be gentle, sensitive, you have to show her that you relly care about her ... and if you find girl you really take care , that one person you really love ... you fight fot her... you risk one's life for her... and then you know in your heart that " the juice was worth to squeeze " :P so think first and than do :P:P:P:P

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09

Woo and all that in one boy, ur damn romantic girl , hope u will find this HERO. Good luck :D

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09

Hmm all pimps are arreving :P

I think its good what icy say i do that sometimes :) get drunk with buddy's but my gf wants me sober because when i'm drunk i go dance on bar and do stupid things:P

How too get a girl? you dont get a girl .. you fall in love with a girl you can't buy one at the store .. real love is never planned : )

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:45

hm lilith i think u can't say, girls like only types of man's like u said in ur post. it's just from girl to girl different. my girl don't care when i drink a lot. but i don't drink a lot with her outside, only with friends outside, cuz i need to protect her anyway from this stupid world ^^

hehe misczcu that was my fault, thanks that u corrected my post :twisted:

X-avier wrote:How too get a girl? you dont get a girl .. you fall in love with a girl you can't buy one at the store .. real love is never planned : )

that's the way to go :idea:

Veteran

Postby trG » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:11

... i think Lili wrote story about herselfe a her boyfriend , how did it happend :) isnt it? :P

and as ice said .... are different girls and also different boys.they likes that,they that ... and thats cool , cuz sometimes u should choose that one a do this fun and then another one and its completly different with her :) ... sometimes they drink a lot, sometimes do football orthetimes dance. thats the fun ... one care about how gentle u are another cares about how funny and chainless u are :)

so we can discus about it many hours :D

heh , see ya

this is sick :D

Veteran

Postby Joky » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:22

i really love your avatar trg :P

Veteran

Postby Lilith » Sat Dec 23, 2006 0:35

hmmm ok ..:P

@ Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a Stastny novy rok (czech)
@ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (..:P eng :*)
@ Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!(french)
@ Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!(dutch)
@ Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku.(polish :))
@ God Jul och Gott Nytt Ã…r(swedich :))
@ Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva i s Novim Godom (russian )
@ Vesele bozicne praznike in srecno novo leto (slovene)
@ Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun (turkish)
@ Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto (japanese)

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way :)

due to comming christmas i wish you and your famillies all happiness in this magic time :)and happy new YEAR :):):)

Veteran

Postby horzy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 15:38

I wish u the same, Lilith... Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku.. :) Enjoy your hollidays.. :P

Btw : Nice of u to translate into slovenian :P

Veteran

Postby trG » Mon Dec 25, 2006 16:05

how do u know it in Czech Lili ? :P

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon Dec 25, 2006 16:32

lillith you got all country's but not the german version:P put it there too i think its something with weinnachte or something 8)

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Mon Dec 25, 2006 17:47

this topic was first for the ps gallery then for girls, then for love lilith and now to say merry christmas and a happy new year. :lol: we should call this topic <-- Lilith topic :D

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Mon Dec 25, 2006 17:58

It is a spamtopic #2 ? :lol:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Dec 25, 2006 18:27

I dunno but we can make it spam 2 :D
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Veteran

Postby trG » Mon Dec 25, 2006 18:31

no ..

that not :(

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:49

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM :D

Veteran

Postby phonix » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:58

laughing at you not with you :)

Veteran

Postby Lilith » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:42

owww. i dont know how to say that.. :(:(:(:(:( can anybody help me?? Please :*:*:* SPAM? hmm... noooooo :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P how was your christmas eve guys? :)

Veteran

Postby Yo_Yo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:37

I'm shy :oops:

Veteran

Postby Lilith » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:53

owww... you dont have to be shy:D:D:D:D

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 14:39

i'm not happy, i didn't get any present 11!1!!!! cuz before christmas i had new PC :) and new mouse LG5

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion