Thank you, All of you!

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

Thank you, All of you!

Postby Death » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:11

Hello everyone,

It is with a heavy heart I'm writing this because there are so much feels in this post...
I think it's been almost 7 years since I first came to the PS servers and though i barely remember any specifics,
I remember feeling at home and accepted straight away.
This was the place I could be myself, like really be myself without anyone judging me.
So I continued playing on the servers, mostly PS1, and met so many people from so many different countries.
One person would talk a lot and the other would be there just to play the game.
But I saw every player, every guy behind his PC as a chance to not be alone.

During the time I played here, I've had difficult moments and I was depressed for a long time.
However the things that I couldn't talk about to my friends in real life, because being afraid they wouldn't understand.
being afraid I would be laughed at, or even the simple fact that I often didn't know myself how I felt.
For those things I could talk to people here.

At that time I knew which people I could openly talk to (when I didn't do it openly on the servers ehhe)
And maybe a bit surprised though, actually all of you were understanding, tried to help me tried to cheer me up,
even when you didn't understand how I was feeling but were just listening.
To all those people a huge THANK YOU.

Writing this because I don't know and often doubt if I would have come through it if I didn't have this place and you people
to go to. The time I could dissapear to the servers, get away from all the retardness in real life and just have some fun
with some of my friends, because that is what you became, Friends, that time has most likely saved me and I will
forever be gratefull to everyone playing on the servers and the people that I could always talk to.

I sincerely hope to look back on my life in like 60 years and hope to remember this place and you guys and as many
names as i can remember.

However for a while now I do feel like this chapter has now ended for me.
So hereby I will officially resign as a member of Prime-Squadron...

I thank you for the chance to be a PS member and I damn felt proud to play under it's tag and trying to make the servers
a place that it has been for me. A place where you could be yourself without anyone judging you, a place where you have
friends no matter who you are or what you looked like.

After the holidays I will see if my new laptop can run this game a bit properly hehe and you might see me online sometimes,
something i haven't really been much in the past 2 years, but I will try to think of it :)

I would give out honorable mentions to people but it would be so many and I'm damn sure that i would forget someone
and I'd like to prevent that ^^
I think that those people know it when I mean them :)
This post is for all of you that I've ever played with and for all of you who have ever cared.

Thank you for playing this game everyone!

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Re: Thank you, All of you!

Postby SpyCow » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:32

Awwwhh. :oops: Thanks for the kind words, likewise!

Bummer you feel like PS is a chapter (book) written and published. :(
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours though! :) Have a nice life. :P

I can still annoy you through the group though, mwuauhahah. :mrgreen:
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48

Cool story bro :rofl:
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby Leo_The_God » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:51

Nice words rob ;D
Don't worry that I will stalk you throw whatsapp and facebook :D :hyper: :hyper:
GoD is DeaD

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53

[sentimental post coming]
You were one of the 1st PS players I have came across during my ET days and for sure had a pivotal role in making me feel so at ease and comfortable at the servers and despite the fact that I am inactive myself it is really a shame to see you go (I understand your motives though). The server, scrims, irc, that's somethin to remember by and I'd like to think that I will hang on to these memories for years to come. Farewell, and don't be a stranger my friend ;).
[/sentimental post over]
[C]
Image Thx Talib :> | (old one) (old one #2) Thx to falb :>.

Server High Admin

Postby BigOgr » Wed Dec 24, 2014 13:54

No. Just no. Let's sacrifice some other member, like *cough*Cow*cough* instead of you.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Wed Dec 24, 2014 14:54

Not a good present for xmas. I hope you will come back from time to time to spread your nabbiness on server like in the past times. Good luck Nabzor!

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:38

<3
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Dec 24, 2014 22:20

:read:
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby xochi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 23:56

There are times when people cant describe how they feel. This is one of those moments, however i am glad we all are not just a community, no we are a family and we take care of each other.

Think a lot of us had bad times and indeed this family and friendship is unique and something we hopefully will never forget. Maybe after 60years i will forget who or what you are but once i remember i will still see that gentle, warm, funny,.. person that you are. And everyone here is.

So move on but sometimes look behind and see the people pushing you to the top ;)

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Thu Dec 25, 2014 0:37

I wont say goodbye , only see you around on whatsapp
Youre a great lad so everything will be alright. Enjoy youre christmas and we will speak to eachother later.

Big XXX,

PS. leo's beard is better :lol:

thanks diamond:)

Server High Admin

Postby Troyan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:30

Ohhh Robb.... if i could now i would hug you much. Love that storys like after 1 liter of vodka :D

But you cant resign from PS. You will always be 1 of us

I wish you best, but hope we will meet on server many many times again :beer:

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Dec 25, 2014 15:40

I'll only say, yes, PS is good place to spend time. You not only play, but you can also watch and talk. You know everyone more or less, nicks are not anonymous. Also colors in nicks, which is unique feature in ET is important in that case. Most people are intelligent on PS with good english. Nowadays, in online gaming servers are 'lifeless'. Rarely anything is written on chat, besides "you @#$%^&* piece of %$@# comon noob i own you i best ployer". There is also hardly any spectating. Maybe that's my impression because I usually play random servers in BF, CoD, etc. but for me there is no social side of playing in these games. Only CS might be also good in that case, because you talk with these people on team chat ("PAKA BANAN", "NIE FLESZUJCIE" :D ). If you regularly stick to one/two servers you get to know these people and they are mostly of your nationality, because due to team chat CS servers are single-national.

Official Member

Postby Toup » Fri Dec 26, 2014 0:57

You made me feel at ease that night you took me and then tucked me into bed. Thank you Death, sincerily, El Touperino.

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Thu Jan 01, 2015 15:45

There is only 1 person who write such a sentimental post, Demi Lovato-lover Death.
To get along with your style, I remember those nights you drinking some wine in front of your webcam and talking about girls etc. etc. etc. You certainly weren't totally satisfied with life then but during the years we all saw you changing that.

And you are right. PS is more than just a server-keeping service. We are a community, a great community. Often people ask me why I spend so much time playing this game. Anytime I will tell them it's not really about the game, but about the people I play it with. Every single character makes PS a good stay and that is what makes people stick.

I'm glad we (as in: PS) could have helped you through hard times and there is nothing more valuable than people that will back you. I remember you being completely inactive during your first(?) serious relationship. On one side it is sad we lost a player in that time, on the other it was nice to see you spend a lot of time with a nice person in real life, it looked like you got the bad times behind you there.

I wish you all the best, not only for 2015 but for all the rest of your life. I'm sure there will be a day we meet and I'm a lucky person still being able to stalk the hell out of on WhatsApp or Facebook.

post scriptum as soon as your sister is 18 I'm making a move, just saying.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 01, 2015 16:34

Good old Death :D

Return to General Discussion