Old Fart ;]

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Talented Spammer

Old Fart ;]

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12

1st off all I start this topic to explain some things to Gonzo that talk to much crap cause He throw some words at server and quits...

Don`t call me a lier I You don`t know Me in real my friend, all started when I was talking to some guys in game that I play long with that I`m looking for new Engine to My car, It`s obvious that it`s easier to get it in country that the car was made... ( Italy) or the country where the cars get cheap when crashed ( Germany) so I involved players to help me... but Mighty Gonzo start to argue all about etc... then after time has come and I bought that engine in Polnad driving 300km one way, It`s still on garage wainting for winter to mount, cause need to change few things in it, after that i asked him about turbo stuff( compression rate if some know what about) cause he said he sell lancia delta with turbo so I asked, all the time I get answers with crap, laugh etc I modify my car and I like to tell that to friends that i spend few hours a day with and I also like to listen when ppl talk about them selves, but gonzo start to talk like old grandpa... If I change name to just piss U off like Fartkiller or something got nothing to do with calling me lier so dont say it... if You dont know nothing about me... I worked hard for My name to ppl respected me in real life and I never LIED. Peace

Spam King

Postby Scary » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50

You know, its just a game.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:05

mind youre business, it`s between Me and Gonzo...

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18

BamBoSzeK wrote:mind youre business, it`s between Me and Gonzo...

Dr.House : "evrybody lies " :lol:

but seriously .. why u posted here ????

better solved in PM forum or game with Gonzo ...
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24

bambos, dont let me get to the point to post part of my chatlog, screenshots of u putting offensive nicknames and binds pls, 1st of all u started calling me a liar, with the word LIAR, old fart, and some other stuff, i got it all on my chatlog, u know the best thing what is to do? /ignore bambos, like i was doing cuz i m sick of seeing u talking crap and dont even notice that peoples laugh on u about all the crap u say, rly, now u cant get that i do /ignore when i join server and u started putting on names refferenced to me, just stop pissing me off and all is fine i dont know u in RL and it's rly better so :wink:

for me the thing is gone until u respect me, and respect means not trying to kid arround with me talking bullsht like u does with evrey1! i rly dont care what u do or talk, just dont try kiddy me cuz it's not in ur knowledge for now ;)

greetings

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32

mate, I change my nick name lierathome after u called me lier... and it was ironic not calling U a lier... ppl laugh cause of You telling crap changing every my word into funny things... why yesterday U throw some stupid words and quits? to others can laugh or something? U missed a lot cause i really respected U from beggining but when somebody EGO tripping can`t stand this...

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:46

SturmGonzo wrote:bambos, dont let me get to the point to post part of my chatlog, screenshots of u putting offensive nicknames and binds pls

i might not be understandeble.. let's try it this way..

Nie zależy mi dyskutować z was o rzeczy dla dziecka, po prostu zostaw mnie w spokoju, z ironicznym rzeczy!

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57

Yeah, an e-penis show off!

Guys (mainly Bambo), try to solve this in private please > PM, Xfire, MSN whatever.

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to General Discussion