1 day map project

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Official Member

1 day map project

Postby deep » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:26

Just a small frag map, maybe we can test it in PS1?

download psfrag_v1
download psfrag_v2

ImageImageImage
Last edited by deep on Thu Jul 19, 2018 14:13, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Re: 1 day map project

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:37

deep wrote:Just a small frag map, maybe we can test it in PS1?

Totally!!!! This will be a huge mess. :twisted: Already DW it put it in it's folder and I am up for testing it tomorrow or any time you want Deepsweets !!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56

Even better, we make an event and include it in LMS (last man standing) or so? :P
Image :wth:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Jul 15, 2018 13:40

nice, yes lets try this out
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 18:38

Probably won't work that well in regular rotation, but might be perfect for LMS, HS or some other event mode.

SpyCow wrote:Even better, we make an event and include it in LMS (last man standing) or so? :P
So when is the PS Summer Event?
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 18:55

Ninjadeer wrote:Probably won't work that well in regular rotation, but might be perfect for LMS, HS or some other event mode.

SpyCow wrote:Even better, we make an event and include it in LMS (last man standing) or so? :P
So when is the PS Summer Event?

That is a very good question, and I'll get back to you later today, maybe :mrgreen:

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Jul 15, 2018 21:13

Ninjadeer wrote:Probably won't work that well in regular rotation

Please explain.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 21:14

Well, it's just that most of our current regulars aren't hardcore fraggers, but seem to prefer the objective-oriented gaming style. 8)

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Jul 15, 2018 21:36

well I disagree with that. we maybe have lets say 10 regulars and of that at least 5 are fragger types. And it's not like they can't vote for other maps during intermission right? I had PS1 on my mind whole time when I made this :D .

Furthermore I think a lot of people will like this map. so having it only for couple events per year would be a waste imo.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 21:43

Hmm fair point ... I guess there is no harm in testing the map, however perhaps lower the time on the map to like 5-10min right off the bat?
Just until people can decide whether or not they actually like the map and want to frag for a longer period of time. :wink:

Also, might as well come with an unofficial announcement now - there'll 95 % be an event at the start of August. :P

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Mon Jul 16, 2018 16:09

:party: for the map
:party: for the event

I think we can try map, something new is always cool, specially when our man done this :P

Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Mon Jul 16, 2018 23:32

SpyCow wrote:Well, it's just that most of our current regulars aren't hardcore fraggers, but seem to prefer the objective-oriented gaming style. 8)

Just say it Spysweets, I know you are talking about me >>> including. :loller:
Let me tell you a story, before i discover ET i was on CounterStrike since 2003, i was stabbing ppl, exploding their brains ::: Terrorists Wins!!! :hyper: WOooowooo and not doing obj but only fraggin, as you said... i honestly was a camper before but when i came on ET i was doing with my team and later with PS <3 : clan wars or screams if you prefer... most of the maps were OBJECTIVE, so no matter how much you kill, on the end if your team did not reach the obj your clan lose.... meaning your clan reputation was going down :bad:.... i hope that you will understand the meaning of what i just said, the old farts will confirm that :D
So i am sure i will appreciate the map < thank you a lot Deepsweets for the map, cant wait to test it with ppl on <3 > and okay if you want i gonna push myself to be selfish and be just a boring fragger even on objective maps, but in any case i am already loving the new map. Cheers !!! :beer:

Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Mon Jul 16, 2018 23:46

SpyCow wrote:Hmm fair point ... I guess there is no harm in testing the map, however perhaps lower the time on the map to like 5-10min right off the bat?

Just ended up exploring it and 30 minutes its just fine on my opinion no need to change it..... Deep don't listen to him :rofl:

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21

Lady_Deadly_Nade wrote:
SpyCow wrote:Hmm fair point ... I guess there is no harm in testing the map, however perhaps lower the time on the map to like 5-10min right off the bat?

Just ended up exploring it and 30 minutes its just fine on my opinion no need to change it..... Deep don't listen to him :rofl:

I'd like to point out you should always listen to me as what I say is either hilarious or wise as hell. :wink:

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Jul 17, 2018 21:54

Lets try with the current 28min and if we feel like it's too long - change it accordingly. And please don't prejudge this, maybe players want an even longer timelimit?

Official Member

Postby Lady_Deadly_Nade » Wed Jul 18, 2018 14:02

SpyCow wrote:
Lady_Deadly_Nade wrote:

I'd like to point out you should always listen to me as what I say is either hilarious or wise as hell. :wink:

I am pointing out that you should always listen to me! Not the other way around. I am considering what you say and if i judge that is acceptable i will be agree with you and i will listen to you. You can talk like that to ppl of your age, not to me!
I was server owner already in 2006, i was recruit only good players, was organizing screams and made a website for my team, print t-shirts for everyone, spend a lot of time and money and nerves to build something, when u were like 8 years old so i forbid you to order me around kido. I am not joking Spysweets, i will talk openly in front of everyone and I am to be respected BY YOU!!! If you want to earn my sympathies just you have to stop pointing out things like that.
I hope all is cool between us no matter what, because we are on the same side. Before posting your answer to my post, just think about for a moment.

:beer:

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Wed Jul 18, 2018 14:20

Sure, I'll think about it. Here we go:

Lady_Deadly_Nade wrote:I am pointing out that you should always listen to me! Not the other way around.
I am considering what you say and if i judge that is acceptable i will be agree with you and i will listen to you. You can talk like that to ppl of your age, not to me!

Who the *beep* do you think you are? I couldn't give a rat's ass about your god damn age. We are all equal here, no matter your *beep* age.
If you feel differently then you can *beep* outta here. I understand you should respect everyone, but you're giving me zero reason to respect you.

Lady_Deadly_Nade wrote:I was server owner already in 2006, i was recruit only good players, was organizing screams and made a website for my team, print t-shirts for everyone, spend a lot of time and money and nerves to build something, when u were like 8 years old so i forbid you to order me around kido. I am not joking Spysweets, i will talk openly in front of everyone and I am to be respected BY YOU!!! If you want to earn my sympathies just you have to stop pointing out things like that.

First off, I don't care about your past experience, as it has NOTHING to do with this.

Secondly, you "forbid" me to "order you around"? First off, I haven't.
I was CLEARLY talking to Deep, and it was clearly a suggestion, not an order.

Thirdly, again, who the *beep* do you think you are?
I have at no point told you that you can't talk openly to anyone.

Last but not least, I don't want your sympathies. I'd sooner leave this community. :)

You should calm the *beep* down, Allo, and think 500 times before you write on this forum.
You seem to be under the understanding that you own everyone here because you're 500 times their age.

Well, you don't.

You take everything WAY too seriously and you overreact ALL THE TIME.
You need to understand that you are NOT entitled to a shred more of respect than ANYONE here because you're OLDER than some.

I cannot stress this enough - THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I WROTE EARLIER, IT WAS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE.
God damn I'm mad now. Jesus Christ, get a grip.

P.S.:

If any of this comes off as a little too harsh, which at the moment I DO NOT think,
then please bear in mind my life is a total stack of shit right now and I HAVE NO *beep* PATIENCE for ignorance and false drama.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 16:13

Aaaand that's the Spycow for You... :roll:

Calm down before You hurt Yourself kid.
Noone is doing any drama but You Spycow, preety much as always.

Last but not least, I don't want your sympathies. I'd sooner leave this community.

Such great comment. Full of community spirit. And so wise to write it all in public section instead of pm... not.
Maybe You should leave indeed.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Wed Jul 18, 2018 16:22

I love you too <3

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Jul 18, 2018 17:39

cmon put the map in server, ppl are losing patience clearly :)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:04

stop the fight pls lads, u can clear that in private if necessary, as pointed out by daghel already.

:arrow: back to topic.

agree with deep, put the map on guys so we can try it out :)

in case the map time is too long, we can easy adjust it, so no need to worry about that.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Jul 19, 2018 14:16

updated to v2 (download)

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Thu Jul 19, 2018 14:45

I found the secret room. :wink: Rawrrrrr

Server High Admin

Postby BigOgr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 18:10

SpyCow wrote:I found the secret room. :wink: Rawrrrrr

Now u make me curious. I've downloaded map. Also: please do not continue that drama. Despite I was quoting Cowie, previous sentence doesn't apply only to him.

Server High Admin

Postby BigOgr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 18:27

BigOgr wrote:
SpyCow wrote:I found the secret room. :wink: Rawrrrrr

Now u make me curious. I've downloaded map.

I forgot I kinda know how computers work. I didn't have to launch ET to see the content of secret room :P

Edit: I have found the normal way to access it. Thats some good mapping deep - congratz!

Return to Enemy Territory Talk