Thank you so much PS!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Veteran

Thank you so much PS!

Postby Ferocious » Mon Jan 02, 2012 17:18

Thanks for the servers and hours of fun I had playing on them. I've got quite a bit to say about my expirences playing here.

I made some good friends on the servers but most of them don't seem to be active/playing anymore :( which is sad because I miss them. I miss the good old days coming home from school/college and playing ET most of the day.

I played on PS#1/2 since 2006, wow it was 6 years ago. My orginal nickname before I changed it to Ferocious was BiOHaZaRD! maybe some players might remember me by this nick I know !cy will because he allways called me bio even after I changed my name.

So I've been playing at PS for a while and I only wish I played more there and took less breaks. RapidHail invited me into PS in 2008 and I soon later made the leave which I regret... because I feel it is harder to get into ET communitys now because the ET community itself is clearly dying. :(

I consider these people I met to be my ET freinds (in no particular order). If any of you are still here Hey! I miss you. Im sorry if I missed anyone or if you didnt like me lool

Damelon
Wastl
!cefrost
Nemesis
Alloomma
GoldenBullet
fALBik
Zombie
Smadje
EviL
MiLady
Saukko
Samurai
Simson
Kripto
Lisa
Eyebrow][Rum
Mike
Soul
Erinho
Bigrat
Spyhawk

I'm playing on a different community server with a new nick because I feel that PS isn't growing as strong as it used to be (I could be wrong I havent played here properly for a long time). Im not criticizing the community by saying that because i believe its true. I rember when PS1/PS2 used to be full and when there was an almost full PS5 and PS6. Now it looks like it just PS1 that seems to be the most active and it doesnt look like my old buddies arent around anymore :(

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 17:28

Well, you could play on PS, to make PS servers 'stronger'. It is true however - when i started playing on PS (3.5y ago) PS1, PS2 - full. PS3, PS5 - quite crowded. Even this summer PS3 was still pretty crowded. Now: PS1 - crowded/full, PS3, PS5 - almost empty, PS2 - empty.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:06

Well I was quite expecting this from you. Not many play anymore from that list. :/
Anyway catch you around mate. ;)

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Veteran

Postby Ferocious » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:24

Saukko wrote:Well I was quite expecting this from you. Not many play anymore from that list. :/
Anyway catch you around mate. ;)

-*S

You know my new nick and where I'm playing :)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Mon Jan 02, 2012 18:43

Nice to hear you still play this game :) sad to hear it's not at PS.

Enjoy your time wherever you are, and don't hesitate to visit whenever you feel like some oldschool hardcore PS gaming :). Keep an eye on our events aswell ;)

Greetz,

Smad
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby xochi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 20:41

Hey biohazard did you forget me in your list you ass :D :p

well pitty and yeah i played also 6years ago on ps and see... .

greetz xochi

Spam Kid

Postby RioAlex » Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:14

Sorry Guys i just have to lag out lou (LOL)

you are complaining cuz only one server is full????

I wish every freakin server was that where i play 4 Servers empty!

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:05

Nice said Fero. I know you from the forums a little bit, but haven't actually played out that much. When you were still that active here I was probably camping around at my PS#5 spot but I agree with you. I still stick to the game sometimes because of the wonderful community. Though there is not much growth anymore (in that aspect I agree with you) but hey, they are your buddies, and I can't be missing them for such a long time. I hope some of your listed people will also come by now and then to leave a little hi. I really wonder how guys like (for example) Eyebrow-Rum are doing nowadays. Cheers Fero! ;)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55

RioAlex wrote:Sorry Guys i just have to lag out lou (LOL)

If you don't know him then I would keep my mouth shut.

Ferocious, I really understand you and I hope you the best of luck <3 :)

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53

You are welcome!

Hope that's the reply you wanted to get by making this topic.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35

wheheh we still here fomok Ferro .

but know when is problem : when can touch girl (& more) no think abouth ET ^^ :lol: :lol:

allways can play here ... take care Bio
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Veteran

Postby Nemesis » Tue Jan 03, 2012 15:53

bio lives :party:
hugs from neme and alloommie :beer:

Spam Kid

Postby RioAlex » Tue Jan 03, 2012 17:30

Ajit wrote:
RioAlex wrote:Sorry Guys i just have to lag out lou (LOL)

If you don't know him then I would keep my mouth shut.

Ferocious, I really understand you and I hope you the best of luck <3 :)

I was speaking generaly

and im just giving my opinion everyone has one

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Tue Jan 03, 2012 19:47

RioAlex wrote:

So do at least 20 other guys, but they see that their opinion isn't needed in this topic.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Jan 03, 2012 20:21

wheee its bio!! \o/

i gotta say u are surely right on some points and i also miss the good old days when there was so much more good old mates around. thx for the nice words, same goes to u. it was allways a pleasure to play with u and i wish u the same fun there as we had that time back, even if that's pretty hard to beat :P

anyway, take care bio :)

greetz
icy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby RioAlex » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:52

Smadje wrote:
RioAlex wrote:

So do at least 20 other guys, but they see that their opinion isn't needed in this topic.

well i thought diffrent if my opinion was diffrent then this one probably you wouldnt see it

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:31

I consider these people I met to be my ET freinds (in no particular order). If any of you are still here Hey! I miss you. Im sorry if I missed anyone or if you didnt like me lool

[...]
Spyhawk

Nice to see that I made it on your friend list :P
I do remember your "BiOHaZaRD" nick, as we more or less started to play at PS at the same time. Also, I can say without doubt that you were one of the best player on server at that time... I trained hard to become better than you, but I probably never achieved that goal I guess :twisted:

Today I'm retired and left PS, mostly because I don't have much time to play anymore... but still like this community and read the forums time to time :wink:

Thanks PS Community for the good time I had/we have here!

Return to Enemy Territory Talk