Concept and Scenario for first promo VIDEO

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Kid

Concept and Scenario for first promo VIDEO

Postby assblow3r » Wed Jun 22, 2011 19:28

Title: Jack and Second world War or Jack History Classes (or whatever better idea)

1. Prime squadron intro

FIRST SCENE

Jack's first new year history class

Student are sitting in class room and teacher enters.

Teacher: Dear students, welcome to our this year history classes. My name is Rocky General and I will be your history professor.

Today we will learn about second world war. So I year 1938 man with big idea started to realise his mean plans for the NEW ORDER. (explains further)

SECOND SCENE

After the class Jack comes to teacher

Jack: Exuse me professor, Can I ask you something?

Prof: Yes?

Jack: Can you tell me if single soldier will be able to change the outcome of second world war?

Prof: What is your name boy?

Jack: Jack.

Prof: (with misterious voice): You see Jack I can't really tell you that.

Jack looks sadly and confused

Prof: But I can show you If you'll step in my cabinet.

Jack follows teacher in his cabinet

Prof: You see Jack this is a device which was founded by my Great Great Grand Father. He claims that alien gave it to him.

Jack: Really? What it does?

Prof: Touch it and you'll see.

Jack touchs the device and ....BLACK SCREEN PAFF

SCENE 3

He find himself in a body of a medic in allies in Goldrush. He is confused.

Jack : WTF?
He starts to explore imidiate area when he hears...

Prof: Jack?

Jack: OMG who are you?

Prof: Im your proffesor General and you outranking officer in the field. Our special force called Prime Squadron which came here on a TOP SECRET mission called project: GOLDRUSH.

Jack: What?

Prof: See jack you are currently in year 1941 when allies forces....(EXPLAINS GOLDRUSH MISSION.

Jack: What is my objective, Sir?

Gen: Our first obj is to capture and repair tank and its imediate area which is currently held by enemy AXIS forces.

Jack: But how to do this?

Gen: you can acces to our device menu wich gives you special set of skill for our obj by pressing L key.

Jack: But where is this L key?

Gen: In your head. you have to imagine L key and then menu will appear infront of your eyes. Pick covert op. then follow me.

Jack: watch out

General kills incoming axis medic.

Gen: Quick jack take his clothes and go observe the situation on the area with tank, then come back and report!

Jack executes his command.

Gen: now take function of field op, go back there and call artilery support on area near tank then come back fast!

Jack executes the cmd.

Gen: Quick take engineer skill set and repair the tank.

Jack executes the command

Gen: now our forces will move here (4 allied ppl come at spawn

Jack: But what if I get killed?

Gen: Device will automaticly pick you another body when SPAWN time reaches zero.

Jack: So someone actually dies because of me?

Gen: Yes.

JAck: Ql.

--------------

I'm will finnish the GoldRush scenario later.

Anyone with suggestions/ corrections is welcome

REALiZation:

1. As sims said it would bbe good to have team. I can make this video stuff but in game we will need some ppl who will organise some ppl for video capture

Someone with skills in video editing is welcome to help me as im currently very limited with this knowledge but I know how to use google :D

And maybe privete forum for team will be welcomed

So who thinks that we can do it, SIms you think that approach is good enough to entertain ppl? :D (And maybe get some recognition to ET game and PS communitiy)?

Ass, Out! :D

Official Member

Postby xochi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26

I find it nicely , very nice ;)

greetz xochi

Official Member

Postby wuju » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10

If i can help just contact me :)

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Thu Jun 23, 2011 18:23

Very nice Assblow3r :D

:good: :good: :good:
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:49

well the scene writed looks really good maybe become a writer in the future?:>

i only got 1 little thing since you're asking for advice etc.:)

maybe edit the scene where jack takes 3 classes to 3 peope attracking (covop goes for look out, field ops throws the artillery and then the engineer comes to repair the tank) because i think wolfenstein is a team based game where cooperation is 1 of the main things to win a match
else you might give an false impression to new players

of course showing 3 classes apart is nice to but just to give you an other look on you're video from a bystander i post this;)

for the rest i love it and hope to see it in the cinema soon :)

good luck but i bet it will become awesome

kind regards,

blazing

thanks diamond:)

Spam Kid

Postby assblow3r » Fri Jun 24, 2011 0:26

Blazing thank you for sharing the opinion.

I will coment it like this:

I was thinking to capture a series of videos which will be posted to youtube.

As we want to present The full impression of the game to ppl who maybe never have any contact to it, I generated this story as commercial factor of the videos or smth that will atracct everyone to spend their 20 mins for looking at this videos and maybe some ppl will like it so much that we get some new ET players

So In first video i want to show the concept of the game so that watcher would be able to se what kind of abillitie you have in the game as a player. Also in the continiue of this same scenario i want to also present the Team work. (As you will see when I finnish the scenario) Beside all that I want to fully present map Goldrush its objectives , story, and how To play stuff... Therefore i will be making How to install & use ET video before posting first one :D

So I also took this aspect in the developement of idea, but tnx to show me again how important this is. :D

Maybe not cinema but lets be visionary 1 mio views per each :D?

Then PS will get some scale and financial support:D(I'm doing all this cuz I like the game and community,and for relaxation due to big stress from my project)... And we succesfully saved the game maybe inspire the Producers of the ET to make new version with same gameplay but better graphics.

Width of the project is concrete so I will be posting the topic for applies on roles for First video shooting wich will occur after 3rd July.

Ass, Out

Add: I will rly become economist (If i wont realise one of my business ideas first, currenty working on Iphone game project cuz we have one great idea and big vision :D),
but Im mainy person with wide imagination and good association managenet skills.
Ans I also started to write a book :D.

Return to Enemy Territory Talk