Fun sounds ?

Old server topics and posts from 2012, Read only
Spam Kid

Postby Evo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 14:05

Fun sounds with such a crowded server = apocalyspe.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22

i ve seen server with funsounds and spamm protection to 2 times then a wait of 10-15 seconds (spamm protection) that could work, i was working on a vchat menu for ps3 time ago i think i got it still somewhere.. maybe some owner could take a look at it n see if it could work on PS too ^^ imo it's a nice idea to have some nice funny sentences from some films or so :D

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 20:26

i made an voicechat with sound-commands once for ps5.. but back in those times the current nq version wasnt able to handle all of them.. later i didnt test them (only at localhost)
not sure if i will finde them again, but im pretty sure it wont fit the wishes of ps1 players..

but i remember, it is pretty much work to do an own voicechat sound menu.. easy to copy an existing, but a special ps1 pack.. will take time..
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Kid

Postby Evo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 22:31

Yeah Sturm it's funny indeed but even with a delay time, n00bs will wait for their 15 delay seconds and spam again, and 2 or 3 people doing that during the game is reaaaaally annoying... :P

Spam Noob

Postby funExpert » Sun Oct 14, 2012 0:27

things called 'fun' regarding ET are most of the time no fun at all. 'fun' sounds, 'fun' maps (UJE...) are opposite of fun.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:54

funExpert wrote:things called 'fun' regarding ET are most of the time no fun at all. 'fun' sounds, 'fun' maps (UJE...) are opposite of fun.

:D :D :D nickname WIN
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Noob

Postby tuning » Tue Dec 11, 2012 14:15

Spanish: Ya estáis tardando! Tanto yo como mi clan tenemos un monton de sonidos de otros servidores que desgraciadamente ya no existen, y ya sea por nostalgia o por diversion nos gustaria volver a escucharlos y divertirnos con estos.

De echo podriamos ayudar en la creacion de los pk3 necesarios y ayudar en lo que sea para mantener vuestro prestigio como números uno.

No soy muy asiduo en el foro pero si necesitais nuestra ayuda, que nadie dude en contactar con nosotros.

English (by google): We're taking! Both myself and my clan have a lot of sounds from other servers which unfortunately no longer exist, and either for nostalgia or for fun we'd like to hear them and have fun with these.

In fact we could help in creating the necessary pk3 and do what it takes to maintain your reputation as number one.

I'm not a regular on the forum but if you need our help, anyone feel free to contact us.

Attmnte: Artyk|Soteck!

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012