Razer im sorry

Old server topics and posts from 2012, Read only
Spam Noob

Razer im sorry

Postby estgamerpro » Fri May 11, 2012 17:12

Hello ALL,
Would like before all will apologize for TB and TK I know much bothered but unban would like that me as the server is pleasant to me yes long ago already I play on it I promise that I will not do more TK AND TB I will normally play

[EST]GamePro New nick old nick Razer
Backstabing PS
-|PS|-Rapidhail

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri May 11, 2012 18:00

Umm, dunno if you already did it but just don't forget that connecting to the server with a new identity/guid and Ban evading will cause you a definitive ban and it will be nothing to discuss after that. So, try to don t make it worst for yourself :wink:.

Beside this, i ve already told you on our PMs, only Rapid can decide and "help" you so opening new topics is far to be a good point in your favor. Sames goes for all PMs you send me. Its ok and i answer back but finaly its a waste of time for you and me ;). I lock this one, avoid opening new ones or will also have to ban you on forum. Keep it private since absolutly no one can help you there. If you still want give it a last try and ask a favor to Rapid, send him PMs, if he refuse, stop harry him, and play on PS Fun and Obj or any other server but accept admins decision and respect it.

amen

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012