Angel666 HW at flag + insults

Postby afk70 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 13:38

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Sat Apr 28, 2012 19:13

probably he was drunk:D

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Apr 28, 2012 20:41

Hey afk/gengis/8D

I just want to thank you for your effort. I myself will have a look at your demo later, and discuss about it in our secret memberforum. You will hear from us :)!

Smad
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat Apr 28, 2012 23:05

ohhh my ohh my ya`all provoke, insult etc, but when someone told You the same You post demos? no comment, from now on I will do the same ;] cheers

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53

his old ass be punish soon

thx afk
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Noob

Postby 666 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 13:58

Oh my oh my :O

First of all I NEVER do hw (about first time) Except when in tanks.

Second i TOLD HIM IT WAS 2 LATE....Tho i was attacked JUST RESPAWNED (so i AUTOMATICLY shot when fired at).

The second he WISH A BAN 4 me i get VERY angry......What way 2 whine!

Thought PS was NO PLACE 2 WHINE? But then i saw he has been "childish stories and Useless talks" before.

If u look video U C I DIDNT HW AT HIM AT FLAG.......I killed 2 bots from Axis and 2 tk bots when i JUMPED OUT FROM FLAG A FEW METERS OUTSIDE!

Someone else (X) did artillery.

If u WISH someone a BAN AND do a record its OBVIOUS he WANTED 2 PROVOKE me and HE DID! He INSULT ME by think that thoughts!

I am a VERY colorful player and ALWAYS have things 2 say.....But i want more colors in game 4 the fun in it.....I would NEVER blame someone WITHOUT talk about it nice and quiet! (I take all the critics and do a smile tho ITS JUST A GAME).

BUT..............If someone want me bad i get really ANGRY :(

Make fun about me and i make fun about u.....Nothing strange.

I take my 4 days ban and think about Whine & Fraggserver would be more true tho some players cant handle the FUN in it....WHATS THE FUN IF U BAN PLAYERS WHEN SERVER ALREADY GOT SO FEW??????? Maybe u ban it 2 its dead?????

I still think its stupid 2 get a ban when someone provoke u and u respond naturally angry! :x :(

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 14:06

You are old and acting like a child ... + "Fu & moron" .... ohhhh angel .... comon ....

disappoint me
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Mon Apr 30, 2012 13:49

Watched the demo. I was more paying attention to the chat, so I missed the heavy-weapon at flag moment.

Anyhow that, I think it's of less importance in this demo.

I got to agree with Angel that the sentence about 'recorded, hope u'll be banned' wasn't the nicest sentence ;). Probably this was a reaction at the 'No' he said to you. Angel probably was thinking about stopping as in not firing the bazooka, and you (afk) as in no HW at flag.

A little misunderstanding as it seems to me.

After that the reaction of angel was to me unacceptable, I can get that you feel attacked. But seriously, if you know you was wrong, I rather would react with excusing me instead of calling someone a 'moron', 'fu'.

If this video only displayed an accidental bazooka kill, this wouldn't have even been here on forums.

Up to server owner to make a judgment.

Smad out.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Apr 30, 2012 18:45

angel actualy have break (my ban) for words! , not for HW at flag , i can say for future ..if u angry .. better disconnect than used some "bad words " , my opinion is unchanged on this issue.

Spam Kid

Postby afk70 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 20:39

Smadje wrote:...Probably this was a reaction at the 'No' he said to you...

Smad : 1 point

The sad thing is that it comes from him.
I could expect it from many others but really not from Angel :/
Case closed for me.
G.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Apr 30, 2012 22:32

moderator can closed

thx

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue May 01, 2012 13:00

Done.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012