No adrenaline sticks
26%
All other classes have adrenaline sticks but not medic
2%

Total votes : 54
Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 15:22

Daghel wrote:
Saukko wrote:Since it is impossible to reduce the number of adrenaline sticks to own liking, there remains those two choices: 1 or 14. Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute. So in my opinion 1 stick sounds the best alternative so far. At least most balanced option. For me it is same can they get it from ammopacks or not but 14 sticks is just, quite many.

Your post is unlogical. If you are saying that players do not stay alive long enough to use 14 sticks, so what's the point then to reduce it? Those few who live longer shouldn't be punished for those who die earlier. Using adre is a choice, not a duty. Why do you want to take it back from people?

I explained this a bit badly but my point is that adrenaline, it affects on the gameplay big time. If there would be one stick of adrenaline the game would be more exciting, of course not all are thinking in a same way as I do. The timing when to use that adrenaline (to use it while getting those extra frags or use it to secure the objective) this was what I used to think in the first day when NQ came with its adrenaline. But this 14 adrenaline sticks has turned all the medics into 24/7 rambo medics. I noticed that many times while playing all these years.

DaRkMaN wrote:
DaRkMaN wrote:
Quote:
Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute.

1minute=1 andrenaline stick???
How long you needed to equal this two toghter??

Since I haven't even said that, you are totally wrong. I am pointing out what Kowi said.

Read once more my post and tell me where did i say you said it? :D

You put a question directly for me and I answer it. Or why those questionmarks are there then?

DaRkMaN wrote:lol, i dont even know how to find cfg or tweak or script or even less how to change it or even better what the heck is that at all.
For me all players who even a bit changed their script or cfg or what so ever are so poor losers

This sentence totally crossed the line. It is the most immature and provoking comment I seen so far. So you say that tweaking (which means changing your settings like sensitivity and such) make us loosers. Very impolite to be honest. If you know how to script why not, I can do it and it really doesn't give any advantages. Just makes things easier for me at least.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 15:31

Well I think darkman probably didn't mean this, but the chaotic way he writes his posts, the "?" insted of "." at the end of his sentences, etc. makes it very likely that his thoughts are misunderstood.

No offence, he just has to write in more ordered way.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:07

DaRkMaN wrote:
Quote:
DaRkMaN wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute.

1minute=1 andrenaline stick???
How long you needed to equal this two toghter??

Since I haven't even said that, you are totally wrong. I am pointing out what Kowi said.

Read once more my post and tell me where did i say you said it?

You put a question directly for me and I answer it. Or why those questionmarks are there then?

:D You said i said that you said :D

Ah, ok lets put it this way.
You agreed with Kowi, and took his argument for your discusion.
Becuse it is stupid if you took his argument and you don't agree with him.
And if you agree with him and took his argument i was thinking you know how he got that formula working.

This sentence totally crossed the line. It is the most immature and provoking comment I seen so far. So you say that tweaking (which means changing your settings like sensitivity and such) make us loosers. Very impolite to be honest. If you know how to script why not, I can do it and it really doesn't give any advantages. Just makes things easier for me at least.

For me this is not provoking in any way becuse:
1.I never said it to anybody when they killed me and i play now for what, 4 years or something like that, and i never said it on forum, becuse i don't care if you have something or dont Saukko

So you say that tweaking (which means changing your settings like sensitivity and such) make us loosers.

2.No, I say it putes you in advantage over others which is not fair, and for me thats sad if you need some cfg or what ever to kill somebody knowing your are in advantage.
But most ironic thing is Saukko, here you made topic abaout rambo medics which in your opinion are in advantage becuse of andrenalin, which i remind you every class has, not only rambo medics. But when you have cfg or script or what ever and rest don't then it is not a problem, that is sad.

If you know how to script why not, I can do it and it really doesn't give any advantages. Just makes things easier for me at least

3.Aha, so it doesnt give any advantages. :D
It just makes thing easier for YOU but harder for guy who don't know how to script, yes that is fair.

As long as YOU have it Saukko then it is ok, but when somebody else has it then it is a problem :D

So i am so sorry if i hurt your feelings by saying you are poor loser.

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:28

Let's get back on topic and stop flaming each others or let's lock this one guys, vote has spoken, but trying again in a month or 2 colud give a different outcome like Flower said, so just give it another shot later :wink:

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:35

Ok, I could have replied you once again, cause you say silly things, Darkman. But ok, let's stop this conversation. There are many different opinions, all pretty complex. But options given in poll are straight and by voting, everybody express clear preferences. Now it's up to admins to decide.

Btw. who is this partisan, who voted for 4th option? :D

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:59

ehm just a question @ saukko , would you be more online on server(s) if there would be no adre ?

cause you already addicted, next to school/work/private, on LoL (with some nerds like death :roll: ) , and most time you not that often on PS servers ... not offensive m8, just wondering why you put a poll, for a server/game wich you ain't playin that often :wink:

why you all discuss already about a poll wich looks clear by the way :P

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Cheers

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Apr 25, 2012 17:57

First of all, learn to English :)

Daghel wrote:I think his proposal was more humoristic than serious. I wouldn't mind to speed up the game like that permamently, but i guess that won't find much support of other players.
Yeh you find "adrefag" serious enough to quote me, but my suggestion was too humorous. Anyway It was a genuine proposal from my side, just curious why you think others wont like it?
[for other readers: I suggested adre to be enabled all the time (adre speed equivalent to player speed)].

Btw Darkman, if you don't know what you are talking about, then why not learn what a cfg or a script is. There's a whole section on our forums dedicated to scripting. I know you don't mean anything bad, but your lack of knowledge on this part makes you look [s]stupid[/s] unsmart and misleading. :D

DaRkMaN wrote:But most ironic thing is Saukko, here you made topic abaout rambo medics which in your opinion are in advantage becuse of andrenalin, which i remind you every class has, not only rambo medics. But when you have cfg or script or what ever and rest don't then it is not a problem, that is sad.

Medics aren't the only rambos, many riflenaders are also acting like rambo and ofc other classes. The medics are under spotlight, because they can heal and keep on owning. Adre has nothing to do with rambo medics. Medpacks and higher health makes them rambo. The point is that higher health is only for medics, but everyone can use scripts (that are allowed).

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 20:10

First of all, learn to English

Wy, das it piss you of wen text is ful of gramatic erors? :D

Medics aren't the only rambos, many riflenaders are also acting like rambo and ofc other classes. The medics are under spotlight, because they can heal and keep on owning. Adre has nothing to do with rambo medics. Medpacks and higher health makes them rambo. The point is that higher health is only for medics, but everyone can use scripts (that are allowed).

Maybe you missed a thing and me too, not shure, but it was not me who took medic rambo as argument for their discusion i only reply, so dont explain to me abaout rambo medics, becuse i dont care abaout rambo medics, or if somebody have adrenalin or not.

Oh i love when you talk dirty to me Diamond :D

Tell me honestly, does it or not your settings of cfg or script or what ever you as an expert have on comp gives you advantage against my settings when playing ET?
And i dont mean you have anything ilegal on you comp.
Just answer me honestly?
And what ever answer is, you have to know i really don't care, i will never say to you on server ah you killed me becuse of this or that.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Apr 25, 2012 21:10

As i said, anyone can use scripts, but not every class has medpacks (which makes them rambo). And if you need to know I only use scripts to skip limbo menu (spawnpoints/ classes/ weapons). I'm really wondering what kind of scripts do you mean? Afaik (-> this means "as far as I know") scripts that give you an advantage in 1on1 are not allowed.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 21:42

like allways ... we must create next problem :roll: .... 5 years i play ET and no have problem with adre -- before 4 lvl class med can't used ... after used all time when can ... nvm what class choose ... i ask why u need change smth what works good ? we must create 100 servers beacuse ppl like/don't like smth with cfg .... *beep*
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 21:58

Ok then let me change question, is it possible to make advatage in any way with settings and that it is legal?

But anything, in time in speed in more accuracy or a bit smaller recoil, anything that would make you do same thing faster or better then my settings and it would be legal for PS servers?

like allways ... we must create next problem Rolling Eyes .... 5 years i play ET and no have problem with adre -- before 4 lvl class med can't used ... after used all time when can ... nvm what class choose ... i ask why u need change smth what works good ? we must create 100 servers beacuse ppl like/don't like smth with cfg .... *beep*

+1 Falb

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Apr 25, 2012 23:06

DaRkMaN wrote:Ok then let me change question, is it possible to make advatage in any way with settings and that it is legal?

But anything, in time in speed in more accuracy or a bit smaller recoil, anything that would make you do same thing faster or better then my settings and it would be legal for PS servers?
Yes it is possible, if you count a spawntimer as an advantage. But what is your point?

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23

im happy there is such a "living discussion" about a setting inhere, but please keep it ontopic.. this arguing about "scripting" or cfg-tweaking is rly poor..
i dont care about the result..
i support those who like to keep adre because of 'tradition' like it was the years before like falbik pointed out, on the other side i agree that playing on adre-settings would bring some difference compared to ps1...

indeed adre became too powerful since it doesnt affect the chargebar of your class-skills..

in earlier nq versions, also on EVERY other mod you were not able to plant dyna, call airstrike, heal yourself for a short period after using adre.. this made it more interesting because you had to think about when to use it ...

but all in all: adre doesnt annoy me.. it doesnt bother me as long as my CFG-skills are able to stop daghel on baserace :D

who done like adre dont need to use it..

dunno what kind of compromises are possible.. will think about it... but first i got to merry tomorrow^^
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27

TalibKweli wrote:get a life :spam:

how about disable selfhealing on medics? so that me medic can be healed only by another medic?? bet nobody will play medic anymore since most of medics i know are rambos and dont heal u even if u re on theyr feets. Laughing 14 adren is ok btw imo..

rofl , there would be epic caos on battlefield, and campers who frag the headless chickens running medics, who run to heal a medic :crazy:

:offtopic:

i actually played on a server with selfhealing off and it wasnt that big problem.. tbh it was more what u all so call "etpro" style.. but ok no need to stone me for it, it ws just an idea, peoples gettind spree as medic isnt like peoples getting spree as engi for example ;)

Spam Noob

Adrenalina

Postby MAZURSKY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 13:46

Daghel agree with you because without adrenaline does not fun and also very slow to run and jump so I'm not behind the teeth off the adrenaline.

Daghel vote for you .

:)

Spam Noob

Adrenalina

Postby MAZURSKY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 13:47

Daghel agree with you because without adrenaline does not fun and also very slow to run and jump so I'm not behind the teeth off the adrenaline.

Daghel vote for you .

:)

Spam Kid

Postby afk70 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 13:55

no adre or 1...
just to annoy luk & scar_it :p

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Apr 26, 2012 15:17

SturmGonzo wrote:
TalibKweli wrote:get a life :spam:

how about disable selfhealing on medics? so that me medic can be healed only by another medic?? bet nobody will play medic anymore since most of medics i know are rambos and dont heal u even if u re on theyr feets. Laughing 14 adren is ok btw imo..

rofl , there would be epic caos on battlefield, and campers who frag the headless chickens running medics, who run to heal a medic :crazy:

:offtopic:

i actually played on a server with selfhealing off and it wasnt that big problem.. tbh it was more what u all so call "etpro" style.. but ok no need to stone me for it, it ws just an idea, peoples gettind spree as medic isnt like peoples getting spree as engi for example ;)

Was this on the RF or NC server Sturm?

No selfhealing for medics can work and it forces players to play for objective.

1 adrenaline is enough (resupply with ammo)...

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 15:39

We shouldn't force anyone to do anything...
Image :wth:

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Apr 26, 2012 15:51

SpyCow wrote:We shouldn't force anyone to do anything...

yeah stop forcing me to play against players who use adre :D

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Apr 26, 2012 18:15

So change the name of the server... quite stupid to have Fun&Obj in the name if the server doesn't encourage playing objective ಠ_ಠ

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 18:26

People ain't forced to play on PS#F&O. :wth:
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Thu Apr 26, 2012 18:33

Dre_of_chaos wrote:

So change the name of the server... quite stupid to have Fun&Obj in the name if the server doesn't encourage playing objective ಠ_ಠ

It's not really the point of discussion. Objective stands for teamplay, playing together.
Fun stands for laughing together, have a chat.
Fun&Obj stands for play and laugh together. Feel a bit connected with other players ;)

However, till when will this poll run?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Apr 26, 2012 21:13

davies wrote:However, till when will this poll run?
This poll doesn't matter for a long time now :)

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 21:14

davies wrote:However, till when will this poll run?

I made this poll last forever, but though the result is already clear, pity. Need to wait another month to convince others.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012