All other classes have adrenaline sticks but not medic
2%

Total votes : 54
Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Tue Apr 24, 2012 16:58

Diamond wrote: adregambling

Great word :coffee:
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 17:03

Btw.
Daghel wrote:Kepp it as it is.
14 sticks ->more speed->more fun

Let's make it 20 sticks, coz i run off from adre on baserace :D

COME ON!
14 sticks is non-sense. Now I don't talk that it's too much, I'm just saying that WHO THE HELL gonna use up 14 sticks througout one life?! Usually on 30 minutes map average player has at least 20 deaths, which gives average of 1,5 minutes of life (let's omit long sprees that last for several minutes). To use 14 sticks in 1,5 minutes you'll have to inject every next stick before previous injection runs out, more literally, you'll have to be noob.

And 20?! Wtf? Daghel, I'm almost sure you always have 20+ deaths on baserace!

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Tue Apr 24, 2012 17:27

Daghel wrote:
I never lie.

Please... :rofl:

Because you said that, I will now correct you. Tradition* Not Tradicion...

Btw, since 14 sticks won, why you still argueing :o
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Tue Apr 24, 2012 17:39

DMG_Kowi wrote:

At morning its preety easy on 3vs3 on baserace. running out of adre :(

naccessible to noobs

adrefags

Always nice to hear adult and meritorical disscusion... :roll:

It's all about adventages. " I attack enemy from behind, coz i hope he don't know exactly where i stand and cant aim on me so fast". "I attack 3vs1 coz i hope i'll have anventage".

why you still argueing

Coz you want to win the poll by cheating, what is almost so low as your replies.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Tue Apr 24, 2012 18:13

DMG_Kowi wrote:Btw.
Daghel wrote:Kepp it as it is.
14 sticks ->more speed->more fun

Let's make it 20 sticks, coz i run off from adre on baserace :D

COME ON!
14 sticks is non-sense. Now I don't talk that it's too much, I'm just saying that WHO THE HELL gonna use up 14 sticks througout one life?! Usually on 30 minutes map average player has at least 20 deaths, which gives average of 1,5 minutes of life (let's omit long sprees that last for several minutes). To use 14 sticks in 1,5 minutes you'll have to inject every next stick before previous injection runs out, more literally, you'll have to be noob.

Well, there are times where even non-skilled noobies (like me in particular) can go on blatantly go for a camping streak and last for like atleast 10 adre-sticks.

To me, it is not really about using the full 14 sticks, but I often use atleast more than one.

In my opinion 10 sticks in total would also do the job, but 1 is just a way to low number.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Tue Apr 24, 2012 19:22

Well, if the poll was: Reduce Adre? yes or no. Looking to the actual votes, it would be very probable that majority would have choosen to reduce the amount of sticks.

Anyway the result is that adre should stay like it is. Maybe you or someone else can try to run another poll in a month or 2, and see if the outcome changes.

Spam Kid

Postby GooGle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 20:38

Death wrote:How about 1 stick on Double Jump maps, and 3-5 sticks on Single Jump maps?

Just a little thinking outside the box ^^
(also don't know if it's possible to set it like that)

+1

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 22:53

Daghel wrote:Always nice to hear adult and meritorical disscusion... :roll:

It's all about adventages. " I attack enemy from behind, coz i hope he don't know exactly where i stand and cant aim on me so fast". "I attack 3vs1 coz i hope i'll have anventage".

You actually haven't replied on deep's proposal. If indeed it is, as you say, all about advantages and all people need adre for getting more speed and not to be rambo medics his suggestion seems like a fair one - it would normalize speed so everyone would stand exactly the same with speed. Adre prob solved. Should anyone want to one can easily simulate running out of speedbar by a script (smth like +sprint; wait xxx; -sprint;).

Death wrote:How about 1 stick on Double Jump maps, and 3-5 sticks on Single Jump maps?

Just a little thinking outside the box ^^
(also don't know if it's possible to set it like that)

If PS#fun&obj uses the same way for rotation like PS1 does I think it should be possible, just before you'd set next map you'd set some variable that would get executed on map load. Or autoexec_[mapname].cfg if it works for server too.

[C]

Spam Kid

Postby assblow3r » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22

U took away guided panza, u took awa map vote pls pls pls pls dont take away adre <3 No adre? -> go pro :P

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:18

assblow3r wrote:U took away guided panza, u took awa map vote pls pls pls pls dont take away adre <3 No adre? -> go pro :P

Still people like to say that it is "pro" when there is no adrenaline when it simply isn't. If it isn't NQ there is not only ETPro. Just get your facts straight.

Since it is impossible to reduce the number of adrenaline sticks to own liking, there remains those two choices: 1 or 14. Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute. So in my opinion 1 stick sounds the best alternative so far. At least most balanced option. For me it is same can they get it from ammopacks or not but 14 sticks is just, quite many.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41

In my opinion 14 sticks is good as it is. We need atleast more then 1 and since we can't adjust the setting ourselfs (I assume) 14 is the better option.

However, coming back on Saukko's point, in a situation where you spawn with only 1 ammo stick it would be very nice if a field opp can supply people with adrenaline (throughout ammo packs).

In this way we're making also the field-opp class more important.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42

Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute.

1minute=1 andrenaline stick???
How long you needed to equal this two toghter??

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11

DaRkMaN wrote:
Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute.

Since I haven't even said that, you are totally wrong. I am pointing out what Kowi said.

However, coming back on Saukko's point, in a situation where you spawn with only 1 ammo stick it would be very nice if a field opp can supply people with adrenaline (throughout ammo packs).

In this way we're making also the field-opp class more important.

This makes it "fair" (medic's dominance would be smaller) and even more versatile.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47

ckEy wrote:You actually haven't replied on deep's proposal. If indeed it is, as you say, all about advantages and all people need adre for getting more speed and not to be rambo medics his suggestion seems like a fair one - it would normalize speed so everyone would stand exactly the same with speed. Adre prob solved. Should anyone want to one can easily simulate running out of speedbar by a script (smth like +sprint; wait xxx; -sprint;).

I think his proposal was more humoristic than serious. I wouldn't mind to speed up the game like that permamently, but i guess that won't find much support of other players. Anyway, why i have to answer to questions of everyone, when noone answer mine?

Game is about playing it or scripting it/making cfg? That's why i always laugh when someone writing "im pro". There's no such thing as proffesional gaming in ET (imo) if everyone can do a cfg with reducing recoil, faster movements, or to 'cheat-up' aim. Playing this game is uncomparable. Ofc there are liges, matches, money etc. But its often about who's better scripter, not who's got better reflex (not saying it doesn't count). Im not using any changed cfg or script, and propablly never will.

Saukko wrote:Since it is impossible to reduce the number of adrenaline sticks to own liking, there remains those two choices: 1 or 14. Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute. So in my opinion 1 stick sounds the best alternative so far. At least most balanced option. For me it is same can they get it from ammopacks or not but 14 sticks is just, quite many.

Your post is unlogical. If you are saying that players do not stay alive long enough to use 14 sticks, so what's the point then to reduce it? Those few who live longer shouldn't be punished for those who die earlier. Using adre is a choice, not a duty. Why do you want to take it back from people?

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51

DaRkMaN wrote:
Quote:

Since I haven't even said that, you are totally wrong. I am pointing out what Kowi said.

Read once more my post and tell me where did i say you said it? :D

Spam King

Postby Scary » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58

If you really love flying around map so much go play Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04

What a fierce discussion!

Saukko wrote:
assblow3r wrote:U took away guided panza, u took awa map vote pls pls pls pls dont take away adre <3 No adre? -> go pro Razz

Still people like to say that it is "pro" when there is no adrenaline when it simply isn't. If it isn't NQ there is not only ETPro. Just get your facts straight.

I came to conclusion that adre thing isn't about that it's more/less pro or obj. Adre case comes down to its usage in gun combat. But look at the situation where engy has to do something alone. In such situation his chances vs medic on adre are quite lowered (and please don't come up with argument "he can also use adre").

Davies wrote:However, coming back on Saukko's point, in a situation where you spawn with only 1 ammo stick it would be very nice if a field opp can supply people with adrenaline (throughout ammo packs).

This is a good idea, assuming that only 1 stick is available.

DaRkMaN wrote:
Saukko wrote:Since there was shown a good point that most likely players do not stay alive more than 1 minute approximately and there is no way to use all the adrenaline sticks in 1 minute.

It's obvious that 1 stick doesn't last for 1 minute. But tell me, is there any sense in speding all time between respawn and death on adre? Actually, 14 sticks would make that possible.

Daghel wrote:(...) Anyway, why i have to answer to questions of everyone, when noone answer mine?

Game is about playing it or scripting it/making cfg? That's why i always laugh when someone writing "im pro". There's no such thing as proffesional gaming in ET (imo) if everyone can do a cfg with reducing recoil, faster movements, or to 'cheat-up' aim. Playing this game is uncomparable. Ofc there are liges, matches, money etc. But its often about who's better scripter, not who's got better reflex (not saying it doesn't count). Im not using any changed cfg or script, and propablly never will.

Therefore, I'm answering you. Though I think that what you wrote in this paragraph is bullshit, because:
1) You can have some tweraks in cfg or you can have some really good mouse, that increase your aiming abilities, but still your own brain, hand and reflexes are the main factor and they also mark out the limit of your abilities.
2) Neither cfg nor scripts and etc. will improve teamwork and tactics, which are clue of as you called it " liges, matches, money etc.".
3) Even assuming that "pro players" use some cfg tweaks, scripts and whatsoever, we can also assume that these ones are commonly known and nearly everybody there use them, so it's even.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 13:03

It's obvious that 1 stick doesn't last for 1 minute. But tell me, is there any sense in speding all time between respawn and death on adre? Actually, 14 sticks would make that possible.

So now it is not 1 stick per minute anymore???
I mean this is child discusion, first it is a minute then we replay to you, then you replay back it is not a minute, comn, and thats assuming somebody is alive for minute, you can't even say how long somebody is alive or not, let alone how many sticks of andrenaline he needs.
So takeing this as argument is funny.

3) Even assuming that "pro players" use some cfg tweaks, scripts and whatsoever, we can also assume that these ones are commonly known and nearly everybody there use them, so it's even.

offtopic
lol, i dont even know how to find cfg or tweak or script or even less how to change it or even better what the heck is that at all.
For me all players who even a bit changed their script or cfg or what so ever are so poor losers, and next time i kill them they should feel really bad becuse nab who has mouse for 3 euros and original script or cfg or what the heck i know kicked their ass, and thats really sad :D

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Apr 25, 2012 13:15

This will be my last reply in this topic, but saying complete bullcrap like this is playing on my nerves..
DaRkMaN wrote:lol, i dont even know how to find cfg or tweak or script or even less how to change it or even better what the heck is that at all.
For me all players who even a bit changed their script or cfg or what so ever are so poor losers

So you didn't change your sensitivity/brightness/hunkmegs/rate?
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 13:17

DaRkMaN wrote:

So now it is not 1 stick per minute anymore???
I mean this is child discusion, first it is a minute then we replay to you, then you replay back it is not a minute, comn, and thats assuming somebody is alive for minute, you can't even say how long somebody is alive or not, let alone how many sticks of andrenaline he needs.
So takeing this as argument is funny.

Lol, now I don't understand you at all.

DaRkMaN wrote:

offtopic
lol, i dont even know how to find cfg or tweak or script or even less how to change it or even better what the heck is that at all.
For me all players who even a bit changed their script or cfg or what so ever are so poor losers, and next time i kill them they should feel really bad becuse nab who has mouse for 3 euros and original script or cfg or what the heck i know kicked their ass, and thats really sad :D

Lol, I don't talk about any cheats, just about some settings that everyone can change. And since you don't know how to find your cfg, it's you who can be called poor looser.

And to be clear, by "pro players" I meant ppl who play competitions, leagues etc. not fake pros/cheaters. Srry for misleading "".

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 14:14

Smadje wrote:
blazing wrote:voted for 14 sticks,

we arent pro players and most players use adre,
maps like baserace are really bad without adre and ya new players dont have adre yet but when they like our server they will play more and get the adre stick themself to

Please explain me why non-adre is equal to pro. It's just nonsense. Adrenaline makes the game faster, this does not have to be a problem for maps where you got to travel for a long distance, like for example minas or baserace.

However, examine the game closely and you will see that players use adrenaline to boost their speed in fight. And this is bad. This game is about timing, teamwork and aiming. However, adrenaline changes us in lone guns and objective runners. I don't see how this makes the game better.

how about disable selfhealing on medics? so that me medic can be healed only by another medic?? bet nobody will play medic anymore since most of medics i know are rambos and dont heal u even if u re on theyr feets. :lol: 14 adren is ok btw imo..

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 14:25

DMG_Kowi wrote:I came to conclusion that adre thing isn't about that it's more/less pro or obj. Adre case comes down to its usage in gun combat. But look at the situation where engy has to do something alone. In such situation his chances vs medic on adre are quite lowered (and please don't come up with argument "he can also use adre").

If engie has to do something alone, he should predict when/if enemy can come, or wait for teammates to support him. He always must to take a risk while constructing/destroying stmg. But it's not an argument again, even less - it's nonsense. Let's disable air strikes or granades, coz it's also lowering engie chances to survive. Apples and oranges. :roll:

Therefore, I'm answering you. Though I think that what you wrote in this paragraph is bullshit, because:
1) You can have some tweraks in cfg or you can have some really good mouse, that increase your aiming abilities, but still your own brain, hand and reflexes are the main factor and they also mark out the limit of your abilities.
2) Neither cfg nor scripts and etc. will improve teamwork and tactics, which are clue of as you called it " liges, matches, money etc.".

Read again what i wrote. Where did i say that teamwork and tactic aren't important. Do i really have to wite in each sentence of mine every obvious thing?
You never specced specced someone with for example, so called "sniper script"?

Oh please... You are not stupid. You know it's not what Darky and i meant.

Anyway, it's all going into offtopic. Let's move back to adrenaline.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 14:39

Daghel wrote:

Read again what i wrote. Where did i say that teamwork and tactic aren't important. Do i really have to wite in each sentence of mine every obvious thing?
You never specced specced someone with for example, so called "sniper script"?

So let's analyze this:
Daghel wrote:Game is about playing it or scripting it/making cfg? That's why i always laugh when someone writing "im pro". There's no such thing as proffesional gaming in ET (imo) if everyone can do a cfg with reducing recoil, faster movements, or to 'cheat-up' aim. Playing this game is uncomparable. Ofc there are liges, matches, money etc. But its often about who's better scripter, not who's got better reflex (not saying it doesn't count). Im not using any changed cfg or script, and propablly never will.

What you wrote here was like "everyone uses some malicious scripts which decide almost every battle". FIRST of all, I talk about LEGAL changes in cfgs. Of course if someone uses scripts for no-recoil etc. it's cheating. But as long as all settings are legal, the skill is the most important, these settings can only help a bit. In fact, you didn't write literally that "teamwork and tactics aren't important", but stating that "its often about who's better scripter" clearly pushes those two on a 2nd or even 3rd plan.

Talented Spammer

Postby TalibKweli » Wed Apr 25, 2012 15:08

get a life :spam:

how about disable selfhealing on medics? so that me medic can be healed only by another medic?? bet nobody will play medic anymore since most of medics i know are rambos and dont heal u even if u re on theyr feets. Laughing 14 adren is ok btw imo..

rofl , there would be epic caos on battlefield, and campers who frag the headless chickens running medics, who run to heal a medic :crazy:

:offtopic:

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Apr 25, 2012 15:20

This will be my last reply in this topic, but saying complete bullcrap like this is playing on my nerves..
DaRkMaN wrote:

For me all players who even a bit changed their script or cfg or what so ever are so poor losers

Sry Dag but just to answer Smadje maybe he will return to discuss since it is stupid to stop discussing, becuse he don't belive me abaout thing which has nothing to do with this topic at all :D
Smadje to be honest i changed my brightness, i put book under my screen so it leaned foward and now i can see better in dark maps. i can send you picture in friday when i get home. ;)

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012