Joining S!ms Open Team - Winterevent!

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Joining S!ms Open Team - Winterevent!

Postby simson » Wed Dec 21, 2011 14:52

[left]Do you get bored during the winter days, and are your looking for ways to make it through the winter?
Then register now for -|PS|-S!ms#> squad during the Winterevent! On 6 & 7 january. Competing against
the remaining three teams, where going start the new year of with a bang!

What am I looking for?

I am looking for players / regulars who hopefully available on at least one of the playdates, and would like to join up
with my team and march right into hell. All nationalities are welcome of course I would prefer English as a main language.
And of course you need to posses over a big dose of fun and comradeship.

What can you expect

There will be competed on the following days, mark them in your calendar boys. There are different mods to create a variety
and a exciting tournament.

- Friday January 6th, No Quarter 1.2.9
- Saturday January 7th, Nitmod 2.0

The first day we play like mentioned above on the mod No Quarter 1.2.9 and on the day itself there are three disciplines planned these are:

- Panzerwar!
- Shotgunwar!
- Knifewar!

On the second day we play on Nitmod 2.0, and the last two disciplines of the tournament are on the agenda those being:

- Sniperwar!
- Deathmatch!

As you can see the Event committee did their very best to give us a wonderful tournament to compete in. And even made sure
there will be enough diversity and New things added to the game. All in all is seems to become a very fun day for us all, and
I hope to see u out there too.

Register

If you want to register for my team, you can do that trough replying on this very topic. But you could also send me an PM, and ill contact you
as soon as possible with the necessary details.

Hope to see u on the battlefield!

S!ms#>[/left]

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011