please for give my

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

please for give my

Postby freeek » Mon Dec 05, 2011 23:45

hello,i would really like to apologize for my behaviour. i learned my lesson and i promisei will behave better. i'm sincerely sorry for having crossed the line.
i hope you can forgive me
my apologies to the whole community.
cheers, freeek (sorry bowdawn)

Spam Noob

unban

Postby Tossiko » Mon Dec 05, 2011 23:49

Please unban my Italian friend. He is not very intelligent, sorry !!!!
Italian Guy's love this server and your nice community. Everybody make mistake in the life, please only for this occasion unban FREEK.

Spam Kid

Re: unban

Postby Sc4r » Mon Dec 05, 2011 23:57

Yep unban my friend has learned the lesson.
I talked to him of this and I think he understood, give him another chance.
Tossiko wrote:He is not very intelligent, sorry !!!!

I admit it is true
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spam Noob

Postby Domy73 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 0:15

Please unban him. He is a crazy guy.... mhhh sorry very mad :D !!!!

Seriously everybody make mistake in the life, give him another chance.

Spam Noob

Postby Shadow3 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 0:42

Right, Italians love ps server and this community. 8) However, i want to contribute saying that Freek is a bit crazy and strange :crazy: but he's a good guy .. may happen to be wrong, please unban him. :party: Otherwise he will continue to break the boxes us.... ahahhaha just joke :roll: :lol: :P

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:00

Please keep this topics clean. If you don't need to be in it, then stay out of it.

I can't find the ban, but since it seems Bowdown banned you, I suggest you wait for his reply.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:57

couldnt it be a temp ban?? or a kick? cuz if u get kicked and try to reconnect for 2 mins the server says u temporarly banned.. and u re not in ban list freek.. all last bans are for hax.. best thing is wait for Bowy s reply ^^ in the mean time u could show u learned it on the other ps servers?? like organizing pizza party (u pay ofc) :D

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Tue Dec 06, 2011 14:07

On 26-11 there were several Italian players on PS that would not stop speaking Italian in mainchat. After a while I muted Freeek for ten minutes. He then changed his name in TW# ps puttanona. So I banned him for a day.

Is this the story you mean, Freeek?

And like Egg says; stay out of unban topic when you have nothing usefull to say.

Edit; I now see a ban for;
2011-11-28
Name; TW# Bogay
Banner; HarvesterOfSorrow
Permanent
Reason; ciao bella

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Tue Dec 06, 2011 23:23

egglaf wrote:Please keep this topics clean. If you don't need to be in it, then stay out of it.

Viduus wrote:And like Egg says; stay out of unban topic when you have nothing usefull to say.

Sorry guys but for me everyone has the right to express their opinion. 8O

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 23:34

Sc4r wrote:Sorry guys but for me everyone has the right to express their opinion. 8O

No, as you could read here, it is not allowed.

[quote="[HowTo] Write an Unban Request?
"]If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC :!: [/quote]

Let the handling of the case to Freek and Bowdown only please.

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Tue Dec 06, 2011 23:57

egglaf wrote:
Sc4r wrote:Sorry guys but for me everyone has the right to express their opinion. 8O

No, as you could read here, it is not allowed.

[quote="[HowTo] Write an Unban Request?
"]If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC :!:

Let the handling of the case to Freek and Bowdown only please.[/quote]

Ok egg but I was present at that time and I wanted to express my opinion and provide explanations if are requests. Just this

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Dec 10, 2011 16:30

Well, its already mentioned by your own mates and i can only confirm it, you are an idiot. I'm used to have a better language here on forum but can't realy use other words about you. You directly inuslted me and my family when there was absolutly no problem on server and whitout no reason. Despite of your bad insults ("son of a b... etc ...) i was pretty cool with you and only freezed and warned you few times when you would surly have a perm ban from other admins. As return, i only had stupid comments like " hahaha" or "more please" . Worst, you disconnected few times to avoid your mutes and changed your nick to insulting ones ... the ban was then fully justified. And looking to Vid's reply, it's not first time you act like a real jerk on our servers. PS1 as all our others servers are gaming servers and not an asylum for mentaly retarded people. I still don't know if you deserver a chance or not but your simple applogizes are certainly not enough warranties for me. I want to know why you suddenly goes insane and insult people and more explination about your behaviour on PS1, then i can decide if you can back to the server or not.

Spam Noob

Postby freeek » Mon Dec 12, 2011 23:37

Thank you for the opportunity anyway.

I had this text written by a friend cause this is my main issue. I don’t speak English and unfortunately it’s not a joke. I’m also relatively new to the game and still don’t know many things.

These 2 facts are important and I don’t want them to sound as an excuse. But when I first started to play it was just total confusion for me. I made my mistakes shooting around damaging enemies and teammates without distinction. I made all the possible mistakes that a noob could do.

The fact is that without knowing English it was impossible for me to communicate with others, especially with the people who wanted to talk to me about the stupid things I used to do. The consequence was that I didn’t understand what was going out with kicks, warns, and things like that and I reacted to that. In the first place against the situation and not against the people. I admit that I reacted very badly and I should have had a different behavior. I get too easily carried away and that is my limit that I want to try to improve.

I understand that also the fact that I often speak Italian in the chat is annoying to you all…I would just like to say that I did that only to joke around with 2 friends I have there and that’s all…few other Italian people talked to me about that and this is another thing that I promise you will not see again

As it comes to the things you bowdown tell me in your post, I just want to tell you that the only reason I disconnect and reconnect is not to avoid mute or things like that, I do that always and only to change my nickname. I didn’t even know that people reconnect to avoid mute, seriously.

Btw the nick ciaocaro is not an insult and it was never put there for some people, I always had that name for myself in internet. The only insulting nicknames that I had are the 2 that you reported in this post. And I agree that they were bad enough

I’m not a j…k as well as you are not a son of…..

I don’t know if you believe me but this is how things are for me. Of course in case I get another chance to play here my actions will speak for themselves…and if (god forbid)
I should deserve again a ban for some reasons I promise I will not bother you anymore

Thx for listening anyway,
Cheers freeek

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Mon Dec 12, 2011 23:46

I believe Bowdown will be not online for a week.
So you will have to wait for his reply.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Dec 13, 2011 15:40

I removed your ban. Let's forget all this story and begin a new clean one. You can again play on PS1, just be more watchful about your words, acts and behaviour in future.

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Tue Dec 13, 2011 23:01

Bow did you get a great decision and you've proven to be a true gentleman.
This is an example of good server administration.
Thx Bow

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55

^^
peace and love

amen and
enter

/lock
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011