Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Server High Admin

Ande and 17 - TK, TB

Postby BigOgr » Sat Nov 26, 2011 14:10

Rather strange behavior of Ande and 17.

Demo: http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... 86c918313e

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat Nov 26, 2011 15:49

lol at ande, typing "STOP THAT!" and 1 sec later tb's 17. ...

Server High Admin

Postby BigOgr » Sat Nov 26, 2011 17:36

The problem is who started. After joining server i saw following situation: ande planted dymo, then 17 came to plant side, plant his own dymo, disarm ande's one (!) and kill ande... This isnt on demo, i started to follow 17 and recorded after that situation.

But on second thought -- does it matters? They both behave beneath any standards... And i think they should be punish for couple days to think what they did. I really dont like players who are ruining game/map for others because their immature behavior. Thats why i will spec and record such players and post on forum. Hope it is some help.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Nov 27, 2011 21:56

Typical situation when a low IQ dude meet a comrade.The first part of the story you mentioned is not on demo (pity) so can't realy judge about but will have a lil discussion with both (specialy with 17.) . Now that i know how they could act in some situations, be sure that i wont forgive any of their future bad moves ;).

Thx for the report , cya

Server High Admin

Postby BigOgr » Mon Nov 28, 2011 18:00

BOWDOWN wrote:Typical situation when a low IQ dude meet a comrade.

:loller: :rofl: :party: You made my day :D

And thank you for replay.

Official Member

Postby deep » Mon Nov 28, 2011 20:26

zuberekPL wrote:And thank you for replay.

np 8)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Nov 28, 2011 20:30

maybe not straight to the topic, but just that u know, had allready some situations with ande when he acted very disrespectfull to me, resetted his XP after that and he still was trying to provoce me untill i kicked him, just that u know, he isn't a decent guy as well.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51

i have a demo of him for weekend when he was going out of spawn and just TK didnt heal him,but just went keep on playing like nothing happend.when i asked him why?he was telling me he didnt do anything,and start to acuse some other guy for something similar.since i have demo at home,i cant uploaded for now.
Then i was watching him from that time on,he seems to play 95% normal,this 5% is only the problem.He is just probably a kid who needs to be talked to,to understand he cant do things like that and get away with.

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Fri Dec 02, 2011 19:41

A little late answer from little Haz.

Unfortunately I haven't had so much experience of this person Ande, shall take a closer look at him when I see him.

But right now he is not the one who troubles my mind the most, as Darkman said someone just maybe need to have a little talk with him.

The one who really troubles my mind is 17. .

After a very long stay here at the PS servers he still gets kicked out from time to time for tk/tb's etc etc, and still doesnt seem to care that much, it's like Seve, still teamkilling when someone pushes him or something. (Got kicked by Death yesterday if I remember the day right.)

In my point of view these persons could use a little time off from the PS servers.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47

Hazardous wrote:A little late answer from little Haz.

Unfortunately I haven't had so much experience of this person Ande, shall take a closer look at him when I see him.

But right now he is not the one who troubles my mind the most, as Darkman said someone just maybe need to have a little talk with him.

The one who really troubles my mind is 17. .

After a very long stay here at the PS servers he still gets kicked out from time to time for tk/tb's etc etc, and still doesnt seem to care that much, it's like Seve, still teamkilling when someone pushes him or something. (Got kicked by Death yesterday if I remember the day right.)

In my point of view these persons could use a little time off from the PS servers.

17. is not a bad person but he got time by time weird movements on server
and in past ive warn him serval times about his shortact behavior
a word with those 2 cant hurt for sure.
just lookout to those 2 to see if they wont do it the next time ;)

oh btw iam back again cya on servers :D

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011