story time

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Talented Spammer

story time

Postby cabrita » Fri Oct 14, 2011 13:44

all started in siwa oasis when i was launching arty near axis spawn (gonzo said that is sk but i dot hve sure so ive a demo here :d) and a player called andy was saing that was sk... tem after changing map and gonzo said that was sk andy strated calling me idiot and other insults and i noted a racism to(have another demo) so im here to hear if is or not sk and how can be admited this tipe of behave...
maybe me my fault to cuz i was arguingi with andy...

P.S:im having troubles in finding and uploading the other demo(dont usuallu upload demos xd) so probably i will not post demos now :)http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads/index.php?downloade_datei=fc9f8eb978a5be5b3c93a6aae37030a4
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(") This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny to help him conquer the world.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Oct 14, 2011 15:12

In my opinion it isn't SK, they can leave spawn through left exit.
But I don't see any kind of insults in this demo, just a couple of OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! by ande :D

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Fri Oct 14, 2011 19:50

i thinked to but they said that was sk and the insults are in this one that i couldnt find http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads/index.php?downloade_datei=325e139d937a77657f289fddfe6ba139

oh btw he was near axis spawn (on the other demo) to make demo not to sc ;)
(\__/)
(+'.'+)

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Oct 14, 2011 22:51

I saw the other demo: he insulted you indeed, but no racism lol. Anyway you should have followed Sturm advice and stopped arguing with him.
Concluding, we will take action against ande, it's not the first time that regulars complain about his behaviour

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Oct 14, 2011 23:07

just !muted him at ps3 for light insults, he evaded it with deco/reco so i promised him a ban next time

and i can confirm that ande provoke in a 'kinda' racist way. 'kinda' because his words could be taken as weird jokes, he called me Sarkocy for exemple ^^
and he keeps calling a guy named istanbul 'kebab', not sure he meant to be really racist, imho he's more an annoying kid who try to get attention

anyway, agree for a punishment too

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat Oct 15, 2011 0:41

mem wrote:he keeps calling a guy named istanbul 'kebab',

:D that's funny :D D:

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52

ty and ye i didnt followed gonzo advise :s imo i think the sentence "f*ck you portuguese gay" have some racism... but if you say so its ok :D
(\__/)
(+'.'+)

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53

1) ande WAS insulting and called him a fking portugueese or whatever and he got a mute for it
2) i asked both to stop the blablablabla and idc ande but cabrita is pretty a regular i asked him in pm and he kept the discussion alive like throwing petrol into fire, and this other guy ande keeping calling him idiot spawnkiller and whatsoever...

about the sk, on oasis i joined at the last mins of map and dunno what happend b4 but i seen ande dieing by arty 2 steps from spawn (prompt response from cabrita "BUT IT's NOT SPAWN :D" sounded pretty much like u know it very well u putted the arty where u can damage spawning peoples, also if u splatt by arty 2 steps from spawn, splashdamage arrives even into spawn) the arty in that courtyard is sk and over all it's lame, the only way out to guns, left side or right to caves, u always getting hitted by the arty there and i dont want to see it there as i already told you on server.. i cant remember who got a ban some monthes ago for the arty in that courtyard on ps1, so keep it in mind ^^

greets

Talented Spammer

Postby cabrita » Sat Oct 15, 2011 13:37

prompt response from cabrita "BUT IT's NOT SPAWN " sounded pretty much like u know it very well u putted the arty where u can damage spawning peoples

thats a lie i didnt knew it that was spawn and for me he was much further them 2 spets...
i wasnt discussing with ande... if i was it was certeainly i was muted or kicked i just told him to stop insulting me
and like i said to you sk or not i will not repeat ;)
(\__/)
(+'.'+)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011