sunday 16:00 (CET)
57%
sunday 20:00 (CET)
No votes

Total votes : 7
Official Member

Let's just arrange game on PS5

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Oct 06, 2011 14:23

One of the main problems on ps5 is that when someone goes there he notes that 'damn it's empty, only bots'. That way there is no option for a reasonable number of players to meet there at once to have a game.
I suggest that we, people who are interested in playing on ps5, should fix a date, on which everyone interested would come. That way we can have good game for 1-2h...

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:10

y only at weekend??

yesterday we played in the evening.

maybe we make every day at around 16:00

Or what about now? :-)

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:28

on weekends people usually have most free time and are more available

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:31

ye we played yesterday in the evening and day before too ;)

and imo this idea of vote what date fits me is not very good, coz now i can tell u that i can come at f.e. sunday 16:00 (CET) but than sth happens and i cant so u know..., and some ppl can vote but they will forgot about that and dont come :P
Nothing is set in stone. Not even darkness.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Oct 06, 2011 18:14

i joined always when have free time & saw more than 2-3 ppl
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Thu Oct 06, 2011 21:34

well i never can make it in the weekends so if it happens good luck and have fun:)

but anyways, instead of all ps5 players spreaded around over all servers just connect some more often to it and you will see other people come and play to ,
we dont need scheduled times to get our people,

just now 8 people,
and like almost every evening the last couple of days i saw.

thanks diamond:)

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04

well i see often people playing on ps5 around the evening during the week... And i get spammed by yoschi then because im not there ;P

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29

Hey

Since I'm often offline from ET i see everything changed in PS 5 my most likely server.

I see a much discussions about changing mods, no players on server less than 6 or more. It's like server is starting to going down, well guys, I know there is so much problems with that, other players want to play on PS#1 or other than ps#5.

From my point of view some people just gone after there were some changes in PS#5 server.

At least I'm also gone lol sorry for that, but had some problems etc. Now I'm having some time but you know sometimes i can't even take time to play ET. Also didn't lose my skill or smth like that. But i really want this server to be on, and I want to come there someday and play with ya like for old times. As I see there was changing from nitmod to nq and now I don't really know whats going on really. It's some kinda messy for me.

Lads and Gents keep this server alive it's some kind like good memories from that. I always remember when I was playing there whole time and didn't want to stop. Now if I will get much more time, I'll comeback and be there. Sorry that I was saying long time ago that I'm coming back and u didn't saw me. I really dissapointed all of You and I'm kinda sorry for that. Forgive me.

As soon as possible you going to see me right there.

Good Luck guys and keep server on please :oops:

Edit:

For last thing i want to tell You that, we must keep players on server. As I see Falbiko m y old fomok mate says he just arrange so much funwars etc. Yeah some people like that and it's a good point. If we gotta have much players than we can make out a nice fun war. I always have some kind of invitation on my facebook acc that someone send me invitation for PS FUN WAR. I'd like it that someone take care of it.

Regards

-Neji-

I can't let you scream

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011