Italy map sc???

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Talented Spammer

Italy map sc???

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:10

When axis/allies got cp builded and noone tries to capture it its sc when they shoot from it? in my opinion it is...

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:14

So who are those enemies they are shooting if not an attackers? Rabbits?
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:17

rapid if someone shootong from far distance its sk... i saw mtdman shooting me from cp so i start to arque.. and i dont know what did you see-rabbits...

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:27

Saw the rulebreaking = make demo or report to admin at server. We already told you that isn't sc. I'm so nice and I copied the Rulebook for you :]
At least if you didn't want to listen on the server, maybe you'll listen here.

Rulebook wrote:Exceptions
The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. As long as you are trying to (re)capture the spawn ONLY light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.) are allowed!

Note
Sniping and shooting (for example; Rifle Nades) into a capturable spawn from a distance is considered SK or even SC, since you are not trying to (re)capture the spawn yourself (i.e. not moving forward)!
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:30

"Sniping and shooting (for example; Rifle Nades) into a capturable spawn from a distance is considered SK or even SC, since you are not trying to (re)capture the spawn yourself (i.e. not moving forward)!" so this applies to sc as well ? cause if i shoot from distance to cp its sk, but when enemy is shooting from it it isnt?

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:36

It works for both side.
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:36

so it was sc...

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:39

it was not
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:43

lol so read what Lady wrote... if axis shoot to me from cp frm rifle nade and im at corner near mg not shooting to him how u call it? Nad by the way we dont talk about this situation but about problem with missunderstanding rules.

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:46

Even Your avatar says it was not...
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:48

ok im waiting to other admins opinions about that cause you are not the person to talk with...

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:49

There isn't a problem. Read the Rulebook again and think. I don't know how to explain it easier.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:56

1st U admit now You say im wrong lol I thing each admin got hes own rulebook,... explain to me like to 3 y o kid...

""Sniping and shooting (for example; Rifle Nades) into a capturable spawn from a distance is considered SK or even SC, since you are not trying to (re)capture the spawn yourself (i.e. not moving forward)!" so this applies to sc as well ? cause if i shoot from distance to cp its sk, but when enemy is shooting from it it isnt ?"

You said "It works for both side."

so it is sc or not?

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:58

For the XX time... It isn't a SC.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:59

why You dont want to explain it? EXPLAIN when it is SC and when it isnt!!! cause all You both say is nothing

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Thu Sep 08, 2011 18:08

When allies try to capture CP/flag, then they're able to shoot there. Same as axis are able to defend it. In this situation both sides are allowed to fight for the CP/flag, cause it's capturable.

It would be SK/SC if:
* allies would stay in the same place and shoot to CP -> SK
* axis would shoot to allies, if they don't go for CP -> SC

At Streets of Italy second example is not possible, cause CP is on the way. Because of the place where is CP -> both sides are allowed to defend/attack it.

Ofc every heavy weapon/arty is not allowed and treat as SK.

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Thu Sep 08, 2011 18:11

Finally thanks for explaining :P In my opinion both types work in Italy, cause standing at cp and waiting till You see enemy far away and shoot first to him it is sc expecially when You shoot to medic

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Sep 08, 2011 19:24

MiLady wrote:At Streets of Italy second example is not possible, cause CP is on the way. Because of the place where is CP -> both sides are allowed to defend/attack it.

Actually both are possible on Italy. This is one of those rules which is almost impossible to fully prevent breaking in some maps, and italy is one of those.

A simple rule which can still be so complicated to follow.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11

O M G! When I'm attacking cp on Italy I shoot from every possible spot that it is possible to attack cp. Therefore, when i defend it I think I can stand next to cp and just shoot everyone that can possibly attack it. Deal with it! CP is a hot spot on Italy. It's a very important spot in case of whole objective, whole map. So it is normal that people will do anything that is necessary to claim it. Of course, there are situarions when ppl just shoot at it for pure frags and don't even try to destory/capure cp. But as well defenders can just stay there, shooting attackers wherever they are and use med/ammo crates. It's all ok since it's capturable spawn and until nobody uses HW or airstrike/artillery there, which is clearly stated in the rules.
JUST TREAT THIS PLACE AS A MAP'S HOTSPOT like many other on other maps!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011