Pacolinux teamkilling on purpose (6 times)

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Pacolinux teamkilling on purpose (6 times)

Postby St-Shadow » Wed Sep 07, 2011 23:50

Here you can see the whole action.

Excuse me reporting here, but no admins respond to my complains.

EDIT: Link edited. See below.
Last edited by St-Shadow on Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Thu Sep 08, 2011 0:07

Thanks for the report Shadow.

We have been trying to talk to him, next time we see him doing shit he will get kicked or also banned, depending on what the Admins with higher levels think.

That ignorant Pacolinux will not get away.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:00

Hey Shadow

Seems like you have posted the wrong demo. This one is from august 11, you are following another player and Pacolinux is even not connected :wink: .

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:06

Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:22

Yep better.

Well, this is a classic one on GraveRobbery. He do the usual kill/revive/push teammates to build the ladder, which is also totaly forbidden. Paco is usualy a calm player (at least from what i saw till now) and i was pretty surprised to see his name. Anyway , befor watching the demo, i was thinking about a temp ban but now that i know why he did it, i think he need more a lil explination about rules than a temp ban which would not realy help him to understand. Anyway , his action was stupid, no matter the reason. I will try to cacth him and explain him that it's not allowed, you can also do same or ask an admin to do it. If he keep doing this again, then we can fo for a more harsh punishement.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:25

Of course I support, though I think you should be awared of the fact, that this guy doesn't respond, while being frozen quits the game and furthermore hes a person you cannot communicate with, tomsen already tried before.

I know this guy as well and been punishing him in past, nothing changed since 2 years, nevertheless won't hurt if you try that again.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:29

Well, he probably have some difficulties to understand english language so i will try to explain him with my poor spanish as a last try :). After that he will have to improve his english and understand our rules or seacrh for a server without rules or crowded by countrymans :wink: .

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Fri Sep 09, 2011 16:41

BOWDOWN wrote:Well, he probably have some difficulties to understand english language so i will try to explain him with my poor spanish as a last try :).

Offtopic:
jajaj i can learn you some lessons , and you give me some hot french girl :D

Ontopic: i will talk with him if i catch him in the server :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Sep 09, 2011 17:07

Thx Beti. Think you are fully capable to have some frenchy adventures by your own but thx for the deal :).

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011