REQUEST: New subforum for PS #1 section.

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

REQUEST: New subforum for PS #1 section.

Postby St-Shadow » Wed Sep 07, 2011 22:33

Howdy,

I came to conculsion that PS #1 subforum is a bit messy due to reporting rulebreakers and so on, therefore I would like to propose you to create a new subforum concerning global reports of rulebreaks.

This way you can make view of main server division more cleaned and classified.

How do you see this idea?

Shadow out
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 0:07

Hello,

I know that this is not of any my business, just thought I'd bring my 5 cents to this topic :) ...

Instead of making the forums PS#1 specific it might be a good idea to make one for all PS Servers in which all of RBs would be reported, since creating several independent forums for each and every one of servers might be a bit too overwhelming, both for management and navigation. Posts in the forums could be named as following:

PS#1: JohnDoe: Swearing, HW @ flag

Best,
ckey

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46

ckEy wrote:Hello,

I know that this is not of any my business, just thought I'd bring my 5 cents to this topic :) ...

Instead of making the forums PS#1 specific it might be a good idea to make one for all PS Servers in which all of RBs would be reported, since creating several independent forums for each and every one of servers might be a bit too overwhelming, both for management and navigation. Posts in the forums could be named as following:

PS#1: JohnDoe: Swearing, HW @ flag

Best,
ckey

This is what I was thinking also. But I'm not sure it making subforum even necessary.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20

+1

Of every 10 demo's I make there are rulebreakers in over half of them (and I record every map), the reason I don't post them here is because it would just spam the mainforum, a subforum would be ideal (each topic about a certain rulebreaker).

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35

Yeah, same as we have 'Caught a cheater?' subforum.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Thu Sep 08, 2011 23:17

well to give my opinion about this,

the idea is good but i dont think it will be needed that hard,

why?

like dre already said there is alot of rulebreak online but i think most of this cases can be talked directly on server with the person in question.

would you like to see tons of topics about all kinds of rulebreak?
when someone makes a little insult there will come a topic about it but does he need a punishment about it? if you tell him on server that swearing isnt allowed most of these guys say sorry and they dont do it again.

there will always be a rotten apple between but i dont like the idea that there will come for every rulebreak a topic

my 2 cents

thanks diamond:)

Official Member

Postby ckEy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 0:51

blazing wrote:well to give my opinion about this,
the idea is good but i dont think it will be needed that hard,
why?

like dre already said there is alot of rulebreak online but i think most of this cases can be talked directly on server with the person in question.

would you like to see tons of topics about all kinds of rulebreak?
when someone makes a little insult there will come a topic about it but does he need a punishment about it? if you tell him on server that swearing isnt allowed most of these guys say sorry and they dont do it again.

there will always be a rotten apple between but i dont like the idea that there will come for every rulebreak a topic

That is most definitely true, but I believe Shadow's original aim was to structure it better, not to make some kind of BigBrother database for every little rule-break.

If you look at http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=62 there is great many rulebreak-related topics, but other issues/topics, such as 'Trickplant or not' topic, are hidden in this 'valley' of RB. It is this I think that is the most beneficial of this proposal, it actually makes things neater and easier to find.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:38

hmmmm ideas .not fresh .... but like always sounds good ....

Blazing ..i think St-Shadow & rest ...no report all rulebreak kids .. only regular players what play ...

ofc online problems always try solved online members ( i mean in server) .. but problem stay when reg-player can't find/catch -|PS|- online ...

so have 2 way : forget/forgiv abouth rulebreak or did record demo/screenshot and show rest like we have here : http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... ic&t=10933

so personaly good see subforum : PS1 rulebreak than actually PS #1: Discussion

hope Bowy & Sebby aproved St-Shadow ideas & create
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011