Postby qrak » Tue Sep 06, 2011 20:27

Nick: P0root4
Who mute: PS Hazardous
When: 06.09.2011, 19:49:31
How long: 1w
Reason: too much pms to PS nicks.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Sep 06, 2011 21:28

Well, this topic is kind of useless since in 1.2.9 you will be unmuted when you just \reconnect. But this will be fixed in 1.3.0 (again).

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Tue Sep 06, 2011 22:41

You told us that FlowerPower was talking bullshit about you, and you didn't listen to us when we told you to keep it down, and you have been doing this for months, I've even seen you doing this shit even when I wasnt a member, telling about every small detail that happened.

Like "This guy teambleeded me" Well what do you think for yourself? You were in the middle of a firefight!?
Teambleeding and teamkilling happens in those situations.

And as I said, many of us told you to keep it down with your pm's and you didnt stop, and then you were talking about that we were "cocky" (bullying you) with our comments, when only we wanted you to keep it down and be quiet a bit.

And 3rd, everything you say to us, every "rulebreaker" who teamkills/teambleeds is something you youself do to many of the other players out there, and when we (or in this case also I) tell you to stop, you always blame on what others did, you always try to go around my question or the discussion.

Take this warning and shut up with it, I'll unmute you later if you behave more proper instead of whining every single time we mute you or warn you for something.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011