papyboom tk and insult

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Pro

papyboom tk and insult

Postby CFACF » Tue Aug 30, 2011 13:20

today was playing in ps1, and I was in a war. 1vs1 papyboom and passes by me I was throwing a knife at one axis and without believing in papyboom hit and killed him ..

and since then started to kill me and insulting .. killed me 2 times and then went to spec

is that he is there with the knife

thx Falb!k :D

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Aug 30, 2011 19:04

imo deserves a punishment allready for the insults. gonna watch him also more closely from now on.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 0:09

From what i ve heared by some players the story did'n t realy happened as what you are telling us. Few persons told me that you was team killing (on purpose), and that's the reason of papyboom's reaction. I can"t realy know what happened but Papy's reaction and behaviour was surly not justified, no matter the reason. So, he was warned and i also give you the same advice i gave him which is to don't reply back if someone is provoking or insulting you. Don't do justice by your own, take a demo and post , the best way to give admins the possibility to clearly know what happend and punish bad guys. Anyway , as i told it above, i don t know what happened, i just hope that this team killing story is not true and i wont see you in troubles in future :wink: .

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04

I hit 2 times papyboom was once when I killed him without believing the other was killed after he get (I know not to do so) but not killed him so I hit him with a knife.

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Wed Aug 31, 2011 13:20

so u TB him, so ur behave isnt good too...
Nothing is set in stone. Not even darkness.

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Wed Aug 31, 2011 14:52

Come on this situations ll never stop --' , guys server owners and high admins do every thing for fun and relax servers, please try to close an eye sometimes like I do to keep it cool, me as a member I ignored several times insults and provocations, ofc certain players deserve punishment but as bow said it must be preferably justified by a demo.
Regard..
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Wed Aug 31, 2011 15:37

I repeat and I repeat
I'd of the demo but I put a record and record, but in the end I go to demos and nothing, there is the demo .. :o

Official Member

Postby Toup » Wed Aug 31, 2011 16:07

CFACF123 wrote:I repeat and I repeat
I'd of the demo but I put a record and record, but in the end I go to demos and nothing, there is the demo .. :o

Then don't report it.

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Wed Aug 31, 2011 17:29

then this is so. he does what he wants and not be punished :(

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 17:48

omg, so just kill him in return and let the endless circle of hatred spin :D

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:27

CFACF123 wrote:then this is so. he does what he wants and not be punished :(

Seems that my reply was'n enough clear so, once again, he told me and it was also confirmed by some other players that you was team killing and that was the origin of the fight. Since i have no real possibilty to know the truth (checked logs but was n t realy helpful) expecpt your talks and own versions of the story, i warned him and also do same with you. Now, i can also believe your version and also papyboom's one and ban you both, one for childlish and stupid reaction and the other one for some tard playing on server, is that what you want??? :wink:

Ignore each others, try to fix your wired problem with demos (set a key or use a soft, fraps f.e) and post a clear demo next time which will make me able to punish the right person :wink:.

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:54

BOWDOWN wrote:

Seems that my reply was'n enough clear so, once again, he told me and it was also confirmed by some other players that you was team killing and that was the origin of the fight. Since i have no real possibilty to know the truth (checked logs but was n t realy helpful) expecpt your talks and own versions of the story, i warned him and also do same with you. Now, i can also believe your version and also papyboom's one and ban you both, one for childlish and stupid reaction and the other one for some tard playing on server, is that what you want??? :wink:

Ignore each others, try to fix your wired problem with demos (set a key or use a soft, fraps f.e) and post a clear demo next time which will make me able to punish the right person :wink:.

if it happens again I'll find a way to record, or ask someone to write for now this post has no effect but if he do it again I'll be the first to post here. :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 19:19

CFACF123 wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:

if it happens again I'll find a way to record, or ask someone to write for now this post has no effect but if he do it again I'll be the first to post here. :wink:

Amen.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011