Unban request?

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

Unban request?

Postby RepsolTTS » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:25

Hey all! :) Firstofall I want to say HELLO 2 all that who knows me! :)
So, a few day ago I reinstall ET and went to PS 1. Some of you knows, that Im one of the badguys from the past wich one has broken some rules. First prob was that I invited some ppl in one clan for what I get first ban, then Ban evening and other unnecessary things, but I just wanted to play on PS. After those events I went to LL servers for a some short time and then I deleted ET from comp.
Today Bowdown talked to me about my history here on PS servers, so I came here to apologize for everythink I've done, and tell that I didnt return for doing more problems or breaking more rules. I just want to play and enjoy the game.
But if this apology is not enough I'll leave with out any question or problems. :)

sry for my english.

bb :wink:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34

I was surprised to see you back after so many years. As i told you on server, i think 3 years ban is imo enough as punishement and you was correct on server and here on forum since your come back. You regrets what happned and imo you deserve a new chance. You had a kinda global ban on PS servers , that s why i ve asked you to post a rquest here since other owners and admins have also to give their approval for your come back and unban. Just wait for their reply.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Aug 22, 2011 13:49

no problem
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011