Humanized Aimbot @Ps1?

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Humanized Aimbot @Ps1?

Postby Toup » Wed Aug 10, 2011 17:48

Hello nerds.

Earlier today I was talking with lurtz about this guy (NaruHina) who, indeed, has a strange way of aiming, and I tough I should make a demo of him.

Don't judge me for posting this here randomly without having a bit of knowledge about humanized aimbots. This is probably nothing but I tough it was worth a thread at the forums, maybe it would get more attention.

Just compare his dumb way of playing and his aim.

Check him out: http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... e693383f1d

Veteran

Postby mem » Wed Aug 10, 2011 17:56

No aimbot here imho.

and... yeah, we can read your pm :lol:

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 17:56

Lol, I don't see anything strange about his aim. It's... normal. Why do you think his way of playing is dumb?

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 10, 2011 17:58

Let's hope he is not registred on forum since i m following the dude since few days :wink: . You are not the only one to be doubtful about him and yes he surly have a way of playing which don t realy match with some kills and his global aim. But the way, as told above, i m on it but still did n t found the proof i m looking for :wink: .

Official Member

Postby Toup » Wed Aug 10, 2011 18:00

Ok after all my doubts aren't all wrong? Rare.

@mem I'm exposed :-o

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 10, 2011 18:07

@Kowi : you have to follow the dude more than just watching this lil demo , then you will probably understand what Toup mean. As said above, i also have some doubts about him (as about all players who are newbies on server :D), it don't mean that i think that he is a cheater, it s just a part of my job to be sure about :wink: .

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 18:41

Yes, I watched only a few minutes of this demo.

BOWDOWN wrote:i also have some doubts about him (as about all players who are newbies on server :D).

Good to hear, luckily I'm not newbie on PS1, so I can aimbot from now on, not being suspected :banana: :banana: :beer: :beer: :banana: :banana: :hyper: :banana: :hyper:

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Aug 10, 2011 18:59

This guy played a lot at the flame-guards and dark-alchemy communities and there they didn't find any real proof against him as far as I know.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 19:08

banned on flame gaurds ( dre info ) banned on dark alchemy ( shadow info )
He seems to be clean on first shoot but when you spec him a bit longer its clear, especially on long range + when there is a group of players. If you experienced etpro you can notice hes shaking hand. This demo is really bad - big map and not many players. Moreover, hes trying to avoid action on big areas and shooting enemy on far distance if hes moving. Moreover, his gameplay is terrible comparing to aiming (hes a lot of deaths though). Im 90% sure hes cheating.

Anyway, when I wrote 'cheater trash' he immediately /ignored me.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Aug 10, 2011 19:13

Lurtz wrote:Anyway, when I wrote 'cheater trash' he immediately /ignored me.

I would do the same

Spam Pro

Postby Lurtz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 19:15

No wonder why 'haha' since you are dealing/playing with suspicious/ex/cheaters you could share with us your opinnion?

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Aug 10, 2011 19:47

Lurtz wrote:No wonder why 'haha' since you are dealing/playing with suspicious/ex/cheaters you could share with us your opinnion?

opinion*

clean demo is clean

Official Member

Postby Toup » Wed Aug 10, 2011 20:46

Ajit wrote:
Lurtz wrote:No wonder why 'haha' since you are dealing/playing with suspicious/ex/cheaters you could share with us your opinnion?

opinion*

clean demo is clean

Look, if you post write something that explains why it isn't aimbot, if you don't have time just don't post.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Aug 10, 2011 20:53

write something that explains why it isn't aimbot

He isn't cheating because he isn't cheating on that demo. Enough?

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 22:31

bah ... in my "expert" opinion :lol: ... nothing wierd ... but ... im "naab"

both situation

Code: Select all
banned on flame gaurds ( dre info ) banned on dark alchemy ( shadow info )

human banned ?

@@@@ litle offtop

remember guy TheSaboteur

Code: Select all
August 9, 2011 11:03 pm
mAroc!?   82.171.93.*
GUID: 2e5476f1ae15e243cea257cfe815d5da
PBBan : VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50357

banned in =F|A= :wink: ... world is small
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Wed Aug 10, 2011 22:59

While I was member of Dark Alchemy, we have been watching this guy since few months, some weird moments were already recognized but in admins decisions it was too low details to establish a ban. (after all he got banned)

Unfortunately after he told me he is going to play here after his ban on A#1, I already warned few Prime Squadron's members about him in order to avoid cheating flood upcoming PS servers.

I believe people may be playing damn good game, but this guy is far beyond my imagination. (And YES NaruHina, if you read this, I still am favour to bet you are a cheater, after all, I know where the pure game begins and cheat ends, since I have quite good knowledge about this from my cheating-hunting-seasions.)

I'll try to help you guys with this case whether admins are not connected to server and will try to come up with some demos :).
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam Kid

Postby Method » Wed Aug 10, 2011 23:30

If u need some more demos ask me :>
I've got a few ones of him.
25cm

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Aug 11, 2011 0:32

@Shadow
Couple of weird moments can happen to everyone over a long period of time, that's not a good argument at all.

He was banned from DA on admin decision which cannot be taken 100%.

I've speced and played against him. Had a fair match where i could see his skill in strafing and aiming. He moves accordingly to his aim, knows maps and where to be.
He doesn't get the highest scores...

I'd take Ajit's advice as he play's at a high level.

@Lurtz
Humanized tracking my ass.. :D
His better on long range because it's easier to aim when you don't have to move mouse too much and when you are in a secure place.
He doesn't go to crowded areas, because that's a stupid way to play.
What exactly do you mean by "his gameplay is terrible" ? Because imo you can't tell such a thing from this demo. And obviously he's going for the kills rather than the objective.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43

@Diamond

I just said what is based on my observation on another server. Of course he will be judged due to behaving here. However, it's the guy that doesn't have a bad day. Continuous stats, accuracy, ~twice hs more than kills.

He has no wallhack for sure, but it may be low range aimbot, perfectly humanized. You know that happens. I will try to show up with sufficient proof, tho I am sure that won't be easy. Like I said, months of watching, and don't know the results. :)

The point is, all we need is fair play, without any kind of crap disadvantages.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:18

St-Shadow wrote:However, it's the guy that doesn't have a bad day. Continuous stats, accuracy, ~twice hs more than kills.

All of those are possible to be achieved without any kind of hacks.

St-Shadow wrote:He has no wallhack for sure, but it may be low range aimbot, perfectly humanized. You know that happens. I will try to show up with sufficient proof, tho I am sure that won't be easy. Like I said, months of watching, and don't know the results. :)
If there's no consistency of hacks in those demos, then you have nothing on him. But good luck. 8)

Also don't forget to look at those moments that prove his innocence.

Also2: From what I read from his unban requests from DA, he seemed to be fairly mature and reasonable guy. He tried hard to defend himself with actually quite good points and in the end never got mad. What cheater would tell every1 that he'll go to PS next? :roll:
hmm maybe call him for a discussion here as well?

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:55

Diamond wrote:All of those are possible to be achieved without any kind of hacks.

Worse day has to happen sometimes. We're no machines, unless we are bots 8)

Diamond wrote:Also2: From what I read from his unban requests from DA, he seemed to be fairly mature and reasonable guy. He tried hard to defend himself with actually quite good points and in the end never got mad. What cheater would tell every1 that he'll go to PS next? :roll:
hmm maybe call him for a discussion here as well?

Nah, it was the very same day he got banned on DA, told me he will stick to PS#1 now. (on PS#1)

If he is so skilled then I could be amazed of it, but something is way too fishy here.

Veteran

Postby mem » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07

Even with perfectly humanized aimbot you can't hide it all the time, just take a look at this short vid to see what i mean ^^

If he's cheating, this replay don't show it, hack off or don't work at middle/long range, impossible to say. But i doubt about, at least with only this short replay, since even at short range he don't get so much headshot.

Anyway, to spec him is ok, but imho without real proofs he's "innocent" and it would have been better to send the demo to HA, this kind of work is always more efficient undercover ^^

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15

St-Shadow wrote:If he is so skilled then I could be amazed of it, but something is way too fishy here.

You calling this guy skilled? I didn't see anything wierd on that demo and not even close to call him skilled. He is just a normal player without cheats.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 14:16

I don't mean the demo. Join the server and look him up. Just don't be surprised.

Spam Kid

Postby LyoLevi » Thu Aug 18, 2011 17:18

Hard to play against him. He ever be engy. I never see him in other class. He got lotta death but he have a lot of amazing and unbelievable kills.but if u spec u cannot see any interest. Maybe he get info if some1 watching /spec him.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011