PS1 will be upgraded to NQ 1.2.9

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Aug 18, 2011 18:22

St-Shadow wrote:Perhaps it's there: noquarter/hud/show/locations... (draw locations + coordinates)

It's not this. I checked all of the HUD settings.

And yes, I have noticed this shotgun probs as well.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:24

wuju wrote:Why we have to change it? There was decision about changin mod, and thats what thist topic is made for. All settings from 1.2.3 was moved to 1.2.9. Why before u didnt post about changing it?

Well, before at ps1 we hadn't got 2 different bars.. Now we have one for adre and one for rest.. On 1.2.3 those were the same. That was my reason to never use adre as Soldier, engi, fops, 'cause if you did you couldn't use your hw, dynamite etc. etc.

I only did adre as Medic sometimes.. Now when you have 2 bars, it got 2 effects.

1) On every class you no longer have to 'offer' something to use adre.

2) Because of 2 bars people even use it more often because you can actually use it more often.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:55

so you want to screw over obj player by giving only 1 stick of adrenaline, how in the fudge do you expect someone to take obj on a populated server like ps1?

Spam God

Postby lazy-lion » Thu Aug 18, 2011 21:29

Dre_of_chaos wrote:so you want to screw over obj player by giving only 1 stick of adrenaline, how in the fudge do you expect someone to take obj on a populated server like ps1?

You don't NEED to use adre to do obj..

And did you expect people actually do obj at ps1? Not many...

Imo 1 is enough to do objective. If you think you can't make it without adre just do /kill and you'll have 1 adre stick again. No big deal.

Imo adre ruins the obj, because you get more rambo guys who don't care about obj at all and just go for frags/hs.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53

I support Dre here. Adre is useful for such things. I say NO to disabling it.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34

St-Shadow wrote:I support Dre here. Adre is useful for such things. I say NO to disabling it.

None proposed to disable it ;)
Just reducing the number of sticks to 1.

Spam Kid

Postby LyoLevi » Tue Aug 23, 2011 17:53

gettin worst :S
The lag go higher and higher if server gettin full:S
Dunno what make it. I see that half of the server have it too.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42

LyoLevi wrote:gettin worst :S
The lag go higher and higher if server gettin full:S
Dunno what make it. I see that half of the server have it too.

I ve already opened a topic on Admin forum about and we are looking for the origin of this random lags :wink: .

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011