Postby Uauaua » Sat Jul 23, 2011 0:55

Hi all,
I warned him but Brujo continued multi sk, this is video :

http://wotan.prime-squadron.com/uploads ... 7cd20534f6

Thank you for reply,

Palle.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06

I am experiencing that often too from his side. Will try to colect the proof soon.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:10

Thank you for reporting Palle. Since he has a history of this kind of actions I will have a talk with him if bowdown don't mind, but maybe a temp ban wouldn't be that bad, since it is not the first time I believe.

Spam Noob

Brujo!!

Postby Brujo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:47

8O ,,lolllllllllllllll,,sk??? xd...

not going to post but hey, first sorry for my English ....
Have parts,,,, in my 10 years playing this game I've ever seen anything like this, 90% of servers without the famous play "noob-SK" and playing with "SK" is considered when making with heavy weapons in the spaw! bone, panzer, artillery, flamethrowers, grenades, etc. .....

is more to kill me constantly out of my spaw with heavy weapons and even flamers and say nothing, what happens is that you do here depends Quie is sk sk or not, that's not saying that video problema.Y nothing at all if you consider shooting the thompson sk 600 meters of the submarine is that you are something nob .. P;

no iba a postear pero bueno,lo primero perdon por mi ingles....
Haber por partes,,,, en 10 años que llevo jugando a esto jamas he visto una cosa igual,el 90% de los servers juegan sin el famoso "noob-SK" y los que juegan con "SK" se considera cuando se hace con armas pesadas en el spaw!!! osea,panzer,artilleria,lanzallamas,granadas,etc.....

es mas a mi me matan constantemente en la salida de mi spaw con armas pesadas e incluso con flamers y no digo nada,lo que pasa que aqui depende quie lo haga es sk o no sk,ese es el problema.Y ese video no dice nada de nada si consideras sk disparar con la thompson a 600 metros del submarino es que eres algo nob..P;

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:16

Rulebook wrote:No Spawnkilling (SK) or Spawncamping (SC)

Killing the enemy in his own Spawn (the players' starting locations) is NOT allowed and is considered Spawnkilling (SK), this includes; walking into enemy spawn, shooting into enemy spawn from a distance.

This rule applies to ALL weapons!

Spawnkilling is a serious offence and will most likely result in a warn (!warn, !burn, !gib) possibly followed by a kick, temporary ban or permanent ban (depending on the situation).

Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

SK & SC with heavy weapons (mortar, panzer, flamer, airstrikes, artillery etc.) is FORBIDDEN!

Exceptions
The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. As long as you are trying to (re)capture the spawn ONLY light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.) are allowed!

Note
Sniping and shooting (for example; Rifle Nades) into a capturable spawn from a distance is considered SK or even SC, since you are not trying to (re)capture the spawn yourself (i.e. not moving forward)!

Rules are needed to follow elementary things, without that you'd end up in the "noob" servers (as you described) where nobody care about orderliness.

Follow the rules and play fair.
Rules must be obeyed.
Not obeying rules will result in a punishment.
Rules cannot be disobeyed, ignored, changed, bent... ever.

For more information visit Rulebook.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam Noob

??-xd

Postby Brujo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:22

because then you made ​​artillery at the outputs of spaw? [I have demo-GOLDDRHUS....NO FLAGS AXIX-EXIT-:)] then I do not understand! and I personally killed with artillery to the outputs of spaw, well .... you know the rules here are different for each other XD ...

step does not matter ..
:arrow: BLA,BLA...
Do what you want .. I do not care if I do not play here I'll do it in another, it makes greetings.
Last edited by Brujo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Re: ??-xd

Postby St-Shadow » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28

Brujo wrote:because then you made ​​artillery at the outputs of spawn

It is allowed unless there is only one exit from spawn.
I suggest to study the rulebook :).

edit: You can use arty on spawn exit if spawn has at least two exit ways
Last edited by St-Shadow on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:31, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Noob

Postby Brujo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:29

It is allowed unless there is only one exit from spawn

???? :lol:
I suggest to study the rulebook

:lol:

as you know are different for some and diferentespara other depends on whether you are "PS" or friend .. let the issue and said that no matter ...

nothing happens ..

Bye..

! And remember the best defense is a good offense!

GRl.Patton.

:roll:

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13

Brujo, seriously, if you have some problem in understanding our rulebook, we have an argentinian member, Betinho, who can explain everything in spanish to you. Try to send him a PM.

Going back to the topic: it's not the first time you do a clear rulebreak like spawnkilling, don't start with lame excuses. We do care for every situation, so if you see some rulebreaking make a demo and post it here. If you see some abuse from members or players report it with evidences. Otherwise, assume your own fault, because this case is clear: you broke a rule and you have to face the consequences.

Server High Admin

Re: ??-xd

Postby Betinho » Sat Jul 23, 2011 17:28

Brujo wrote:because then you made ​​artillery at the outputs of spaw? [I have demo-GOLDDRHUS....NO FLAGS AXIX-EXIT-:)] then I do not understand! and I personally killed with artillery to the outputs of spaw, well .... you know the rules here are different for each other XD ...

step does not matter ..
:arrow: BLA,BLA...
Do what you want .. I do not care if I do not play here I'll do it in another, it makes greetings.

Brujo: tiene que entender la regla:
1-spawn kill esta prohibido y en este servidor no es la excepcion. En el caso del mapa Goldrush, no es spawnkill lo que tu llamas spawnexit, siempre se jugo asi aca y en muchos servidores. Por que? porque tienes otras salidas, en el caso de goldrush tienes la principal, y tambien puedes ir por la salida de atras e inclusive tienes una puerta para ir por las escaleras y salir por el techo.
Si tu disparas desde cerca o a distancia pero matas a enemigos en el spawn, es spawnkill, y obviamente esta prohibido como te he dicho.
Trata de mostrar arrepentimiento y seguramente los administradores no te daran un duro castigo (y obviamente no lo vuelvas a hacer :) ).
Saludos, betinho

In english: i said him...spawn exit is not the same to spawn kill, he said in goldrush many allies shot grenades, artillery, mortars, etc in the axis spawn exit, and i tried to explain him that is not sk, that is allowed, and he has to go for other exit. And if he shot close or from distance and he do sk, it is the same, not allowed. And a few words showing apologies could be good.

Official Member

Postby Xulux » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47

hmmm. It's interesting that he wrote he do sk only with thompson and he knowes he can't use HW. Some day ago brujo killed me by bazooka or panzerfaust at flag... And another thing is, he was many times warned in the game for sk, but he do same things next day in the same map... I don't know, but if ps members said to not do that again, I think he can undarstand it.

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 18:55

brujo you always do sk when you think noone see it.

I kicked you last week 2 times of PS3 and one time from PS1 cause sk.

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Sun Aug 28, 2011 15:08

Today it happened again 3 times. the first two times I disselhe to stop sk. and he never replied .. 3 and will once I took a picture, I waited an Allies and killed him from the knife

thx Falb!k :D

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Aug 28, 2011 15:19

Thanks for the information CFACF, but sadly enough this screenshot prooves not enough. Try to make a demo next time, and upload it with our file uploader(left side of the screen under user info is the link).

Thanks for your post, we'll keep an closer eye on him and eventually catch him.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Sun Aug 28, 2011 15:26

samdje wrote

Try to make a demo next time, and upload it with our file uploader(left side of the screen under user info is the link).

I'd do a demo but I put a record and record, but in the end I go to demos and nothing, there is no demo..

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sun Aug 28, 2011 15:53

CFACF123 wrote:smadje wrote

Try to make a demo next time, and upload it with our file uploader(left side of the screen under user info is the link).

I'd do a demo but I put a record and record, but in the end I go to demos and nothing, there is no demo..

In what folder you looked for it? Demos should be located in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory/nq/demos

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Aug 28, 2011 15:56

You probably got a Noquarter and Nq folder.

For demos taken on NoQuarter 1.2.3 you should go to the Noquarter folder
For demos taken on NoQuarter 1.2.9 you should go to the NQ folder.

Be sure if you make a demo you open console and write /record [title of demo] in this way it is a lot easier to know what the content of the recorded demo is.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 28, 2011 16:42

Don't forget to /stoprecord :)

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Sun Aug 28, 2011 17:50

Smadje wrote:You probably got a Noquarter and Nq folder.

Be sure if you make a demo you open console and write /record [title of demo] in this way it is a lot easier to know what the content of the recorded demo is.

I put it / record [title of demo] when. before starting recording or after?

Server Owner

Postby egglaf » Sun Aug 28, 2011 17:56

CFACF123 wrote:
Smadje wrote:You probably got a Noquarter and Nq folder.

I put it / record [title of demo] when. before starting recording or after?

/record [title] starts the recording :)

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Sun Aug 28, 2011 17:59

ok ok I'll try thx egglaf and smadje :D

but not working :cry:

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 20:51

for the acts.. i just kicked brujo off ps3 for heavy sk...

Spam Noob

ummm!!

Postby Brujo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:49

SturmGonzo wrote:for the acts.. i just kicked brujo off ps3 for heavy sk...

this appears as a witch hunt!,map was the first thing is the "battery" and as you know the Allies out of the respaws Palya and there are 2 out, if you're "arty" one another and walk out already, so the "SK" nothing at all .

///////////////////////////////

CFACF123 =yours does not already have my name XD.

PD.Certainly take the opportunity to tell you to stop sending 10,000 private for the prosecution and talking nonsense Cheat and others, when you hang something testing the demo and enter listo.Yo chatear.Porque not play by that rule of three if I cheat imagine what use use 3 or 4 to kill me as a wimp xD

////////////////////////////////////////////

And I repeat that the sk is bullshit! but according vuetras rules must be respected (I understand) but the record that your servers are "SK WORLDWIDE" What happens depends on who does it this well or poorly seen, if every time I make my sk tubiera log in here to post a video time would fail me hehe ...

I have no more to say ... greetings.

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:58

if every time I make my sk

brujo seem to like to break the rules .. I've enfrigi sk and other rules I've been kicked by this time but they told me to start playing ET but not told me the rules. does not cost you to sk.

Spam Kid

Postby LyoLevi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 19:26

No offense but some1 act like a 12 year old little boy...
No spankill at all. Hard to understand? Than not talk from other things...

Ps: Btw et is 8 years old now ...

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011