Kick

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only

What kind of kick you want to see at PS#5?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 30, 2011 21:48

Now is good, one kick - one body.
50%
I like previous settings more. ET is about shooting.
50%

Total votes : 42
Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 18:16

Kick is a good repellent for those stupid ass poison people that hide around corners.

*giggles*
Kick them!
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Thu Mar 24, 2011 18:31

lets see what the poll will bring.
will still play on ps5 cause my home. no server good as ps5

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:00

btw. how to defenately unbind something?
I had kick on mousescroll, but I've changed it cause it happened many times that I clicked mousescroll while scrolling and I was owned then. Despite this, my character still kicks when I press the scroll! Wtf? Anyone knows how to unbind this?

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:01

/Unbind (button) ? :roll:
Image :wth:

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:08

im sure problem solved when Sebby change :

2 x kick = kill
added some fun sounds .... lul :wink:

and meybe add cam to mortar

rest stay like now ...

abouth Rapid ideas = old members no have time == not agree , if like sometihing nvm how old always back/used .. its like a sex ..neva bored :P

Ers ... hoho ..nice

Code: Select all
will still play on ps5 cause my home. no server good as ps5
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:10

to slow down the discussion about panzer, landmine or rifle-power: ALL damages are default - only kick is boosted.
the panzer was long time ago same slow as in ps1.. i made it faster but still NOT as fast as DEFAULT is.

we can talk about chargetime.. soldier is doubled compared to default..
but there are all chargetimes tweaked (only fieldops is default) :
soldier 10.000 instead 20.000
medic 20.000 instead 45.000
covert 20.000 instead 30.000
engineer 15.000 instead 30.000
fieldop 40.000

so dunno.. if u talk about to default the recharge- maybe talk about ALL default

but i prefer to do another topic for other suggestions.
here you talk and discuss about kick damage now.

SO NOW ONTOPIC:

personaly i dont care about kick damage.. i almost never use it and if someone kills me 1 or 2 times on same position - the 3rd time i go there he will for sure not kill me again. so i stay blanco at the vote.
but i agree that kamikaze rambos are minimum same annoying as kick.
kick u need to get closer to the victim compared to panzernoob (since there is an award called panzernoob its no insult to call daghel, dutchman, spycow that).

DMG_Kowi wrote:btw. how to defenately unbind something?
I had kick on mousescroll, but I've changed it cause it happened many times that I clicked mousescroll while scrolling and I was owned then. Despite this, my character still kicks when I press the scroll! Wtf? Anyone knows how to unbind this?

/unbind mwheelup
or
/unbind mwheeldown

dunno if u binded it to up or down
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:34

Daghel wrote:
Maybe you haven't see a nemcommers disconnecting becouse of that kick but i did. I didnt say is the only reason why server is empty... But one of the top reasons.

i've seen many disconnecting cause of many thing, but thats not reason to change them..

and if You all dont wanna make ps5 server similar to ps1, just dont change anything..
ps5 is what it is, and imo it should stay without any changes in weapon settings, coz some ppl dont like this, other dont like this.. first want change this, 2nd want change othet thing..

and imo if We start to change 1 thing, we should change other things which other players dont like.. bcoz of other things players also dissconnecting..

ppl, who dont like kickass, think thats the reason why servers is more empty
but other ppl who dont like "other thing", think thats it is the reason why server is also empty..

which starts endless requests..
imo we will never manage to satisfy everyone individually

@Dagh
Maybe i said it wrong (my english isnt so perfecly like urs). I did not want to say that you're stupid or sth like this.. I hope You know that, I respect Your opinion But searching why server is empy in ONE weapon settings is (for me) funny..
There are many other things, through which more people are disconnecting, and we should first fix them.. coz theme about weapon settings was, is and will be a endless discussion..
I think its good how its now..

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:37

FALBIK wrote:abouth Rapid ideas = old members no have time == not agree , if like sometihing nvm how old always back/used .. its like a sex ..neva bored :P

Yes, when You are on Your own and have stable situation. Not when You are at the begining with all stuff like that...
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:43

SpyCow wrote:/Unbind (button) ? :roll:

Sebbel wrote:/unbind mwheelup
or
/unbind mwheeldown

:) thanks
actually it's binded under 'mousebutton 3' (I wrote I accidentally press it while scrolling)

ontopic:
I think hardly anybody disconnected because of kick death, but still it is annoying. I would say that killing with kick is not realistic, but then kick fans say 'ET is unrealistic'. So instead I'll say: kick kill doesn't fit ET climate.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 20:32

Nismo... you are making this discussion too black and white. I said let's set kick as it was before (before at PS#5, not PS#1!!). Earlier noone whined that those servers are too similar, so comparing two servers based on one setting could be funny too. :wink:

If someone connecting for this kick, then he should try Mortal Combat or Texas Ranger.

About chargetime... Leave it as it is. Panza is actually the best way to stop all those flying rambos. Needless to say - if you'll miss with panza, usually you don't have second chance to shoot, coz you are dead before. And no offence Nismo, but i don't remember when i saw you last time playing different class than medic :wink:

And big NO for mortar-cam. It's killing some maps, like for example goldrush.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 20:57

Daghel wrote:And no offence Nismo, but i don't remember when i saw you last time playing different class than medic :wink:

When u say sth like this, You say in the same time "Im not often on ps5". Thats all.

I want to say only one and im out of this discussion..
I dont rly care..
kickass old, or kickass right now.. for me its not problem.. (ill play on ps5 with any settings, for me important are ppls with I play) but if We start change 1 thing which will satisfy one group off ppl, so do sth to satisfy also other groups :]

Have fun.

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Mar 24, 2011 21:00

I voted no cuz i dont think it shood be used this way (shud be used maybe when out of ammo or smth) but i dont mind it staying also so that my cow could get his kicking spree :P

Official Member

Postby deep » Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:31

Getting killed by kick is as annoying as getting killed by panza, they are both one of the most damaging weapons. So for a fix they could be balanced between all the weapons. Lower kick damage, higher panza charge time.

But of course panzanoobs (daghel f.e. :P) gonna defend panza, kicknabs (spy) gonna defend kick :D

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 23:31

Nismo wrote:
and imo if We start to change 1 thing, we should change other things which other players dont like..

everyone got possibility and chance to discuss about every setting to change..
its not that i realize every suggestion - but its often useful and helpful to "discuss" and "explain" several things..
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Fri Mar 25, 2011 0:50

why u need in power change something ?

now its bad ? i think not

someone told ...change damage panza beacuse if daghy play with this shit weapon ..im dies always ....
someone told ... change kick/damage beacuse if play spycow i dies always

ohh comon ... need lower kick damage ? join PS3 .... same mod like PS5 ..but different settings ... if no like PS5 mod ...join PS1 ..etc ..etc ...

comon ... stop ruined my another home-server beacuse u need changes ...for what i ask ? ...many players ? .... personal wishes ? ... life no have gold/ideal solutions
play more here ...stop visit ..rest " shit" servers :wink: ... joined sunday event ... have ideas abouth PS#5 tournament ..why not ... i hope all ideas we can try checked ...

PS#5 4 Ever
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:26

Falby, that kick is for me a change in way you decribed. :)

But of course panzanoobs (daghel f.e. ) gonna defend panza, kicknabs (spy) gonna defend kick

Ya, thats true, and the point is to make first group stronger and sloughter second :P

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41

Daghel wrote:
But of course panzanoobs (daghel f.e. ) gonna defend panza, kicknabs (spy) gonna defend kick

Ya, thats true, and the point is to make first group stronger and sloughter second :P

Yes, only thing is that panzer is noob aka panzernoob :P and kick is just a kick :D (winning).

But on topic again:

another point: Such a powerful kick makes knife pretty much useless.

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47

Mhm :roll:

When i fight with knife i die because the rest use bullets :D

With kick i won't die, they will :twisted:
Image :wth:

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14

the kick will die when it will be lowered :?
iam not a kick pro but it was fun sometimes to kill with kick :stupid:

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30

Diamond wrote:another point: Such a powerful kick makes knife pretty much useless.

Yeah and this is sad, because:
- knife has been in ET since ever (and backstab instant kill is from 4lvl of cov ops)
- knife instant kill is more subtle, since you have to sneak onto enemy's back and his rotation may waste your plan!

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 13:00

Yes, I would like to see normal kick but especially 'normal' panzer.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Fri Mar 25, 2011 13:19

unique of ps5.
anyway real reg will go on playing on #5.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 14:20

Viduus wrote:Yes, I would like to see normal kick but especially 'normal' panzer.

Define "normal".
Same as at PS#1?
:wth:

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 15:02

I did not want to go in to specifics about panzer cause this topic is for kick but neah, not like PS 1 I mean slower recharge or more charge needed for one shot, cause now you can shoot two panzers very fast after eachother.

And slow down walking with panzer. Now players come speed flying in, shoot two very fast panzers in a fast row, killing a whole team.

The panzer speed itself is good.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Mar 25, 2011 15:57

Viduus wrote:I did not want to go in to specifics about panzer cause this topic is for kick but neah, not like PS 1 I mean slower recharge or more charge needed for one shot, cause now you can shoot two panzers very fast after eachother.

And slow down walking with panzer. Now players come speed flying in, shoot two very fast panzers in a fast row, killing a whole team.

The panzer speed itself is good.

+1

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011