Ps5 0 players

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Sep 05, 2010 17:40

Guys keep it ontopic. If PS5 will have same destiny like PS4 had then it will have. Just suggest something new and there may come some players around.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 20:37

I suggest let's little talk about maps coz the are the main problem why player do not come or leave when is some stupid map.
So we had to put maps with most votes(should make map vote)of PS#5 regular and than maybe get some new regular players.
Because for me this rotation which is running on the server at the moment is a little bit stupid because it hase some unpointeles map which new player atleast can't gett point of map.

Greetings,Marcco:)
I'm always outnumbered, but never outmanned!

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Sep 05, 2010 23:15

might give it a try and run a standard campaign for a couple of weeks and after add peu a peu a new map, gonna try it that way in some weeks as well for PS 2, usually brings a lot of newbies players, which don't bother to dload custom maps for the first et-times, so probably also delete as much as possible, so ppl don't have to dload huge packets f.e., at least it's worth a try.

allways hard to make everyone happy anyway, since the regulars of PS 5 might will complain after some time, that there would only standard maps run. but ye, just my suggestion, might u find other ways to solve it :wink:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Sep 06, 2010 21:42

oh no,20 players on ps5,it must be dead.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:52

keep going guys

Spam Kid

Postby sjonge » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35

ErsGuterJunge wrote:keep going guys

You mean keep coming back instead of going 8)

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04

now ps5 dead

Spam Pro

Postby CFACF » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31

that the knife can be more people call the war PS5 ... I think :D
thx Falb!k :D

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03

We shouldn't be so revolutionar and change shit all the time. We all know PS#5 was great 2 years ago but all has gone tits up.
Why must we change to the future all the fecking time.
I say, take a step back. Back to basic. PS#5 to his roots.

I say NoQuarter version 1.2.0
I say we get old members back to play; Daghel, FokeWolf, Nismo, Ammz, Dutchman and more Sebbel.
I say we get the old school regulars back in the game; Neji, Darkman, Fefe and more.
I say we call eachother Nabs again.
I say we start discussion about rules again.
I say we talk about our real life situation again, like we are best friends.

I say, YES WE CAN.

IN NAME OF PS#5. FORZZAAAAA PRIME-SQUADRON #5
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:16

Nice speech :good:
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sun Aug 21, 2011 15:17

Simply start playing there if you care about PS 5.
Coming with such posts, ers, is quite embarassing for you

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Sun Aug 21, 2011 16:49

FlowerPower wrote:Simply start playing there if you care about PS 5.

he is right my dear friend flower.... as i wrote in member forum (about 1 server empty needed change to nq 1.2.3) maybe , it could be good, what think ps5 regulars players about some change needed (ofc a suggestion for sebbel).
There are many players in ps1, they want play again nq 1.2.3....it could be perfect if, ps5 regulars players put here some suggestions for sebbel. My suggestion of course is the possibility of change this atually mod to the old and dear nq 1.2.3.
I know 1 problem is what happen if sebbel change to nq 1.2.3 and ps1 still lose players....well, i prefer keep this regulars playing in other ps server than play in other servers no? :)

NOTE: davies...you say nq 1.2.0...ups i dont remember this mod? it was good? :D well, it is other possibility, maybe a poll...somethink like:
"what you prefer for ps5, nq 1.2.0, nq 1.2.3 or the actually nitmod?"

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Sun Aug 21, 2011 17:11

lol flower.
ps5 still dead and will be.
more important mod to play the nq and nitmod dude.
but i still like community

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sun Aug 21, 2011 18:50

Betinho wrote:
FlowerPower wrote:Simply start playing there if you care about PS 5.

he is right my dear friend flower.... as i wrote in member forum (about 1 server empty needed change to nq 1.2.3) maybe , it could be good, what think ps5 regulars players about some change needed (ofc a suggestion for sebbel).
There are many players in ps1, they want play again nq 1.2.3....it could be perfect if, ps5 regulars players put here some suggestions for sebbel. My suggestion of course is the possibility of change this atually mod to the old and dear nq 1.2.3.
I know 1 problem is what happen if sebbel change to nq 1.2.3 and ps1 still lose players....well, i prefer keep this regulars playing in other ps server than play in other servers no? :)

NOTE: davies...you say nq 1.2.0...ups i dont remember this mod? it was good? :D well, it is other possibility, maybe a poll...somethink like:
"what you prefer for ps5, nq 1.2.0, nq 1.2.3 or the actually nitmod?"

beti, i was and i am always open for players wishes about ps5, no matter if mod or settings. well, i setted nitmod without asking and had some serious discussion about it with some regs (huhu darky).. but i still can say, im able to do what players want..
i agreed in mf a 1.2.3 alternative would be cool, but there i thought about a ps1-clone with same level and same xp-save directory .. thats nothing for ps5.

so if you think u find a group that rly miss something.. start topic with options which mod, but past showed me, that those who support or support not something in forum are not the same that show up on server regulary.. but feel free to call out a vote with what u're missing. in this discussion can those 1.2.3 freaks that are left and those ps5.regs, that are left find each other and tell us, what they want.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Aug 22, 2011 13:14

Sebbel wrote:i agreed in mf a 1.2.3 alternative would be cool, but there i thought about a ps1-clone with same level and same xp-save directory .. thats nothing for ps5.

I am firm opponent of this proposal (PS1 clone) for the reason you know and i ve already mentioned on MF.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Aug 23, 2011 0:47

Lol i am writining on forum again,i cant belive i am doing this,there is no help for you who ever make this funny decisons in PS and me who still thinks it can be done,but who ever you are,you are so funny it hurts.
lets go from beginig,this are some replay's from before i wanted to answer but didnt wanna breake my promise to Warren i wont post anymore,but since or you say one thing and then do other or you are just beep idk really anymore,i will do the same thing.
You say game is getting older,well you really have to be really really smart to figure that one out,game is getting older from day one,but it didnt stop PS5 4 years ago when it was already quite old and server eampty to make LAndser and Sebbel 2 years ago to reduce slots on PS5 from being to much full,so talking abaout crap like that,is nothing more then make excuses like from HA who made bad decisions and regulars who cant wait 5 min while somebody will connect.So talking abaout ET is getting old,lol,my ass i am getting old too,that dont mean i am getting tired of myself.
Second,this quasi PS5 regulars who,lol,we see how much and what do for PS5 except too shit here on forum and personally dont have real life,so they want to lickasses to our dear HA and saying something on forum becuse that will put them on world map and our HA listen to them becuse well PS is public community,or today not so more,but maybe now it is already to late,will see.
Third,i see now topic abaout puting N.Q.1.2.3. on PS5,i mean this situation with PS comunity is not only getting tragic but it is going on tragicommedy now.First you didnt want to put BOTS on PS5 when i was asking for them 2 years ago,answer from PS:"we dont need two servers with BOTS"! :D 1,5 year later we get BOTS on PS5 :D,then i asked why NITMOD on PS5,answer from PS:"we dont need two servers with N.Q.1.2.9. ,few months later they put it on PS1,again we have 2 servers,and now you talk abaout PS5 getting N.Q.1.2.3 which 1 month ago was on PS1???? i dont know should i laugh or cry anymore.
PS5 was not only test feild for PS1 new maps but it was testfeild of new realeses in N.Q. MOD for whole communtiy,regulars put up with that,PS5 was N.Q. on a way pro server,becuse even guys with ET pro skills or those who could play ET pro with their skills could play on PS5,and it was play 7 vs 7 which for N.Q. was great for manny people,but that was not good enaugh for PS,they need to test it over limit or i think sacrafise it for better of PS community,when we all see today PS5 was shield holding this all comunity toghter.But since i never did or never will care abaout anything in this community except PS5 i really dont care if it is eampty or not,i am only sorry you managed to destroy such a great place like PS5,which was my and a lot of nabs home.So my sugestion for you is instead of rotating MODS from one server to next,put thing as they where,and take step back,put PS1 on N.Q.1.2.3. put PS3 on N.Q.1.2.7. and PS5 back to N.Q.1.2.9.You had great thing,nice community but you took things for granted,now today i hope you see it,and i hope you can learn from your mistakes.
Sebb you say convince me to put N.Q. back,i was teeling this communtiy long time ago it is not abaout you HA or members,it is abaout regulars,which well we see today it is sad truth,so today i say Sebbel why dont you HA convince me or anybody else why should we come back and play here,if you dont care abaout our opinion's if you do what you intend to do anyway,and listen to every single guy who writes his opinion here on forum,or better yet ask now that guys who wrote to you about how NITMOD is great and they will be there all day waiting for others ,let them convice you again abaout next smart decision.(excepiont Falb,who was more on PS5 then 80% percent of PScommunity toghter on N.Q. or NITMOD).
For me Sebb,after we talked i cant trust you anymore as serwer owner of my PS5,i am sorry but thats me only being honest as you know i always am.Dont get it wrong,if i ever choosed to play 3500h *beep* hours of my life i would never choose any other serwer owner then you,but after that talk nothing can be or will be the same.
Sorry if i personaly offended anybody,didnt come here to argue with anybody,just to tell i think there is still hope for PS,just return to roots and think how it was before all abaout game,this days is all abaout forum,talk less play more,there is still million people who play ET,and a lot of regulars on all PS servers.
To PS5 and all nabs Tomy,Yosch,Ers,Phobos,Nismo,Dagh,Falby,Nuestra,Spy,Ammz,Dirtyharry,Woot,Yogy( bear),Bruce21,22 and 23,Pompi,Fefe,Davy,Dutch,Kiki,Drag,Skippy,Katre,Maria,Gilga,Popy,Rohn,Nitro,Bojck,Choot,Lumpi,Tex and his bro Paolo and many others,my finger hurt allready,dont tell me you cant make PS5 for atleast evening 5 vs 5 fights???
It is really not that hard,go to xfire call a freind and others will come,trust me,PS5 is just to much under our skin :D
BB nabs.(ah dont say word NAB in front of Mem,he is alergic to that word :D )

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58

Darky ..like always ..... trully post :S ..ill kick u ass somday ^^

nvm ... why u all tell "back /cares " server only when Sebbys change mod to NQ ? ...hmmmmm

rapidhail wrote:They play on PS#1 not because it have NQ 1.2.3 but because it is usually occupied by players. 1.2.9 won't change it to worse.

Popular around? I would say that PS is one of the last community with this old mod.
1.2.9 is the best choice to get more players from other 1.2.9 servers. Now we are just in dying mod that only get players from other PS Servers.

so we look future or we walk back ?

OK ..if Sebby again change mod to NQ 1.2.9 .... lett me see .. we have PS1 + PS3 ... now PS5 ...still think ppl come here ? why ? PS1 + PS3 bad ? nope ... i suspect again situation like now ..EMPTY server ... <-- here i agreed with Darkman

actualy ... i no saved statistic by show U how many times i see "Old" PS5 players ... can only write some text in forum "PS5 diessss " ... here i ask wher u all ? to much busy ? no have 1 hour by play ? or we must write in forum smth like : 12 august 20:00 CEST come PS5 ..we need play with human .
Nitmod used Event Commitee in Fun hours ..so if we change mod ..we loss few events ... but who cares .... we find another one ..or no ... long time ago i asked myself why i play much time only PS4 ( before closed) and now PS5 ? .... and find answer ... beacuse i LOVE PLACE & peoples ..not MOD .... so nvm what again mod Sebby setted ..i still play here .... sometimes i read "others" post in forum and see u no know ,what u wants if look Bowy post abouth change PS1 to 129 ..see what mod won NQ(123) ...but why ppl who disagrre with "new mod" still play PS1 ? ask them .... NOBODY tell me what i must did & wher i must play .... so if read (sorry) answers like
Simply start playing there if you care about PS 5.
im sad ... beacuse players no have fun with game ...

sebbel wrote:beti, i was and i am always open for players wishes about ps5, no matter if mod or settings. well, i setted nitmod without asking and had some serious discussion about it with some regs (huhu darky).. but i still can say, im able to do what players want..
i agreed in mf a 1.2.3 alternative would be cool, but there i thought about a ps1-clone with same level and same xp-save directory .. thats nothing for ps5.

so if you think u find a group that rly miss something.. start topic with options which mod, but past showed me, that those who support or support not something in forum are not the same that show up on server regulary.. but feel free to call out a vote with what u're missing. in this discussion can those 1.2.3 freaks that are left and those ps5.regs, that are left find each other and tell us, what they want.

who promiss me after change : now i play ONLY HERE ?

rly sad
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34

Ye now it's time to accuse Sebbel lol
When the reality is: PS 5 regulars left the server for many reasons before we changed to N!tmod.

Servers was empty and Sebb decided to change mod. It was a good try to re-animate the server. Failing or not, you can't blame him.

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16

The point where it went more downhills was when Sebbel had to co-op PS#1 and Daghel quit the game. I'm not accusing any of you but I think that wasn't really positive for PS#5.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29

so you say ps5 was held together by 2 admins?
so all of those old ps5 regs dont connect when there arent any admins online like you say now davies?

yesterday night 00.00 - 0 people
yesterday night 01.00 - 3 people
yesterdaynight 02.00 - 4 people
yesterday night 03.00 - 5 people
yesterday night 04.00 - 5 people

this was last night and we had still a bunch of players there
so dont call ps5 death or whatsoever first go play for an hour and then lets see if its really death

thanks diamond:)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:27

Lol Flower,now you are expert on PS5 too,i see you know why people left PS5 i would really like to hear it,pls.
Just look at this post on beginig,woot wrotes PS5 eampty,look few post after PS5 20 players.
I was telling you already then with that post,you can eampty or fill server with people just like that,atleast PS5 and atleast if you have any clue abaout PS5.I put that post for a reason then becuse belive it or not i knew this will happen already then.

You talk abaout somebody acusing Sebb,first yea i learned long time ago PS cant be quilty of anything,second well it is like in football,team plays bad coach is the quilty one(what you excpet??to have 21 lvl and no resposability???),third i dont see anybody acusing Sebb,i acuse PS,you (PS) in 1,5 year,well do i even need to say what happend with PS community in general and number of players??? Well i know truth hurts,it hurts anybody,so it does the same to you,but it is again the truth,no matter in how nice or bad words you can wrap that in.
If i posted what i posted it was not for flaming you,becuse trust me i saw a lot of things and if i would really like to shit on PS i could do it all night and all day and i would still not be finished with what many mebers and HA did on PS5,and even if i do consider PS members the quilty one,i posted becuse i want to help PS5.
PS5 can again be as it was,there is still a lot of guys asking for it,and when you have 10 guys,rest will come.But if N.Q. matters for PS5 i think it does,becuse all PS5 nabs grow on N.Q.,and they where never for big changes,atleast not so big like changing the MOD.

We have PS2 which is eampty for last 3 years,and nobody got idea to put there NITMOD,you know why,well our HA like ET pro,so we will test it on PS5????
We have PS7 eampty for 3 years we could put there NITMOD,no we test it on PS5???

So why we couldnt wait with PS5 so some time more if we can wait with PS2 and PS7??becuse that are differnt MOD server's???who cares what MOD they are if they are eampty much longer then PS5???

ahhh,ok,stop with flaming,use the formula you had when servers where full,thats all,it is not brain surgery.If you say no new people are coming,ok that means you are stuck with old ones,and if old ones are still here that means they like it as it is,so no need for changes then.

Blazing-your specing on PS5 all the time is amazing,maybe you think you have powers like Sebb and Dagh so you will atract players with your name like they can????
What Davy is talking abaout is true,atleast in half,becuse they didnt atract PS nabs but players who occasionly played on PS5,and a lot of mebers which too occasionly play on PS5,and then you have situation like Sebb connects 3 members come,they like getting lvl's too you know,you have 3 mebers more who know you will have good joke times with Sebb on server,so now you have 6 mebers becuse of Sebbel on server,and then 10 people who see PSmebers full server and connect,thats the same thing with Daghel.So dont talk abaout people (PS5 nabs) you dont know anything abaout and acuse them of playing only when HA are there,and beside PS5 was a place where all guys no matter the lvl's had maked joke on each other,so for PS5 nabs Sebb and Dag where not HA but close freinds,which i always was proud on Daghel who always suported this idea abaout all being freinds and use our main chat as forum for everything,PS5 was place where we all talked abaout our lifes,like me and Tomsen getting drunk on server for Icke getting a doughter,but you cant know that kind of thing's so pls dont talk abaout them.
If you have bounch of players on PS5 Blazing i am really happy,but i dont get why all this forum activity then abaout PS5 being dead?
And pls Blazing before you say somebody to go play,maybe you should play an hour instead of specing all the time.
And if Davy or some ps5 nab is saying something and that is not understandble for you,well sry but maybe becuse you dont have clue abaout what he is talking abaout.
For PS5 nabs this is dead server,for you not,ok i can go with that,and from bottom of my heart i wish you have atleast 10 % of good times i had on PS5,becuse that means PS5 is full again.And then i will be happy too.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:22

hmm PS2 was almost in the same situation as PS5, both were NQ and empty, both had mod changes. I think the admins knew that etpro can't ever be the server filler but this is what the regulars wanted and it's fine for them. It's not empty all the time. 1-2 players can attract many, and not just from PS, but any1 who browses tzac pub servers, because PS2 has been in the #1 tzac pub server position before. And it's quite successful for an etpro server.

PS7, 'a' okay as well. It has became my fav server, I play there almost everyday for hours and never alone. I would say PS7 is in top10 of TJmod servers. and player base is slowly growing. Not empty - No change needed.

Idk much about why PS5 went empty, but flaming here is completely unnecessary. It's better to give out some ideas instead.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50

you just dont get it do you?
you putting blames on everyone which might be true (dunno wasnt there) but they sound quit logic to me,
but is it about blaming someone?
youre friendship with all those regs is based only on mod?
i just dont get it? you say you had so many fun playing with all youre mates and now you think nq is better then nitmod?

explain me darkman why in heck then you play on dmgsniper server where NITMOD is on?

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

maybe i didnt play when you guys played on ps5 with nq 1.2.3.
but from how i see it you guys are just a bunch of whiners at this point searching for someone to put blame on,

and yes i maybe should play some more on ps5 instead of speccing it but i just cant
i aint got a 9 to 5 job so i can be online in the evenings so dont even think about putting this out as an argument.
i play at nights and well their arent so many players around on all servers then (ok ps1 last few days is crowded still) but their are still plenty of players who play on ps5 around 00.00 like i pointed out my last post

if you really think the mod held youre friendship with all those old regs together then say it,
ill change my vote on the other topic about the mod
if you think it wasnt only the mod then maybe you call those old regs for a reunion match?

i think they would appreciate it

kind regards,

blazing

thanks diamond:)

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05

DaRkMaN wrote:We have PS2 which is eampty for last 3 years,and nobody got idea to put there NITMOD,you know why,well our HA like ET pro,so we will test it on PS5????
We have PS7 eampty for 3 years we could put there NITMOD,no we test it on PS5???

As Diamond pointet this out. PS2 have to be etpro, this mod will never be full whole day. It's something very different, but really easy to fill the server. Jojn there for 5 minutes and You will see the difference between filling ETPro and NQ/Nitmod. PS#2 is almost every 1-2 days full for couple of hours and it's a kind success. Why it is a success? For couple of reasons like less stricted rules or rather no rules at all and they can talk in own language. That's kinda normal in ETPro ;]
Same situation with PS#7. The server haven't been provided to be full, but for those who loves to play with jumps and skill other then shooting. Everyday in the evening there are always 3-4 players including: Deep, Eda, Leo, Lawek, MiLady and Me.
Milion players in ET? Maximum is ~2950 players at same time. NQ1.2.9 and Jaymod 2.1.7 (with ~650 players) are on the top of the list always (sometimes they change places each other). 3rd is Jaymod 2.2.0 with ~450 players. NQ 1.2.3 have them around 60. Nitmod isn't that popular either. Even the etpub have them more then NQ 1.2.3
The problem is there are no regular players, that sit even if server is empty. I usually sit at PS#2 (for couple of reasons), PS#7 and PS#5 for 1-2 maps.

For a remind.
Code: Select all
2011-08-14
+--------+-----------------+---------+--------+---------+---------+--------+
| ID     | Mod/Version     | Clients | Bots   | Servers | PB/Slac | Ratio2 |
|      1 | nq 1.2.9        | 660     | 980    |     130 | 55      | 21.17% |
|      2 | jaymod 2.1.7    | 625     | 535    |     112 | 39      | 20.04% |
|      3 | jaymod 2.2.0    | 436     | 802    |     129 | 67      | 13.98% |
|      4 | etpub 0.9.1     | 247     | 494    |      85 | 38      | 7.92%  |
|      5 | nitmod 2.1-rc1  | 153     | 221    |      33 | 15      | 4.91%  |
|      6 | etpro 3.2.6     | 138     | 2      |     170 | 118     | 4.43%  |
|      7 | nitmod 2.0      | 102     | 199    |      33 | 15      | 3.27%  |
|      8 | nq 1.2.7        | 93      | 130    |      26 | 13      | 2.98%  |
|      9 | jaymod 2.1.10   | 67      | 188    |      24 | 15      | 2.15%  |
|     10 | noquarter 1.2.3 | 63      | 123    |      25 | 8       | 2.02%  |
Ratio2 - percentage of all players playing at same time on all ET servers

Ah Yes, I forgot. PS failed in couple of areas, but the changing mod for PS#5 wasn''t a fail cause there was no players for all days and nights. Maybe not the best choice with Nitmod, but even that gave more life to #5 then it was before.
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47

blazing wrote:so you say ps5 was held together by 2 admins?

No no no, you have to understand how the situation was in PS5. Sebbel & Daghel felt always like the leaders. Sebbel was/is server owner and Daghel was just like a co-owner (only not officialy). This duo gave a really good impact on PS5. They always ran the server smoothly, were always there and were always ready to answer questions. They were like a symbol. (oh god this all sounds so slimy).

The thing is, they were like the solid biscuit base from the PS#5 Pie. When you remove the base.. the rest collapses.
ImageImage
ImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011