Ps5 0 players

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:44

Ok Darkman, you're the boss and you know best.
But tell me one thing: I have reached 30k XP in PS 5 after changing to Nitmod, but I never saw you there, why?
Aren't you the One who cares about the server?

Anyway I have my own idea on how things gone, and your shit-throwal posts won't change it.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Wed Aug 24, 2011 13:36

Darky....
Instead of blaming everyone for everything try to think how to improve the server.
You are crying coz Sebbel changed mod without giving info to all-knowing king of PS#5 Darkman. Every HA decission has to be first approved by you... :roll:
Any player can spend his time as he wants to, if Blazing want to be on spec 24/7 its his right to do so. In fact, instead of throwing shit on him, be thankful that he cares of server and tries to attract more players. You don't. You are just mad coz someone can have fun where you can't. That's preety low Dark...
If you have some words of critic, im sure you have, share them in adult way. But the way you posting last times missing respect to admins, server owner and to players which you are calling friends...
Yesterday i connected, played one map with Blaz, then more players came, and more next map. So don't say its dead when you are not even playing there now.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Wed Aug 24, 2011 14:05

ey guys...i can feel what is happen with you :) . I think we all want finally the same: the best of the community. i want to say something about my feelings too:
-like a said in mf, i m just playing (or now in 1) in 2 servers with nq 1.2.3 (ps1 was 1 and in 1 american server)...well now ps1 changed :? ..i can play 1 , 2, 3 maps...and then i cant play anymore :? (i mean for the day).
-i just pointed this coz all we can think different, but we are searching the same. I did a poll because i see a server most of times empty, and i had a conversation with many players who are missing nq 1.2.3.
-is nq 1.2.3 the solution for revive ps5? i dont know...but is a good try, dont you think? :)

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 15:05

Betinho wrote:ey guys...i can feel what is happen with you :) . I think we all want finally the same: the best of the community. i want to say something about my feelings too:
-like a said in mf, i m just playing (or now in 1) in 2 servers with nq 1.2.3 (ps1 was 1 and in 1 american server)...well now ps1 changed :? ..i can play 1 , 2, 3 maps...and then i cant play anymore :? (i mean for the day).
-i just pointed this coz all we can think different, but we are searching the same. I did a poll because i see a server most of times empty, and i had a conversation with many players who are missing nq 1.2.3.
-is nq 1.2.3 the solution for revive ps5? i dont know...but is a good try, dont you think? :)

time to change poll for : "Revive PS5 in NQ123 - for small "old" group " or " Revive for new players "
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Aug 24, 2011 20:13

lol,ok,one at a time,thats how i like it.

Blazing-
you just dont get it do you?
you putting blames on everyone which might be true (dunno wasnt there) but they sound quit logic to me,
but is it about blaming someone?
youre friendship with all those regs is based only on mod?
i just dont get it? you say you had so many fun playing with all youre mates and now you think nq is better then nitmod?

explain me darkman why in heck then you play on dmgsniper server where NITMOD is on?

I am puting blames on PS who makes decisions,logical,what are regulars quilty?? :D
When did i say i based my freindship with anybody basing on MOD??? again you talk abaout something you dont have clue abaout.
I think N.Q. is better becuse it prooved PS5 can be full,you cant know abaout this things.becuse I did many times disconnect from PS5 to make free space for other's to play,not you,again you talk abaout what you dont know.
I play on DMGsniper server???,lol,me and sniper,i rest my case with you Blazing,like i said last post good luck,make PS5 full,i will be happy.

but from how i see it you guys are just a bunch of whiners at this point searching for someone to put blame on,

Long time I put blame on PS,not today,and has nothing to do with MOD,but again you talk abaout people and things you dont have clue abaout.
And second,Blazing,go on forum and try to look very hard for my post saying i whine abaout nuber of players on PS5.For your information,i never had problems with that,there where always freinds who played.

if you think it wasnt only the mod then maybe you call those old regs for a reunion match?

Yes i am trying to tell them here on forum that if you didnt notice

Me saying:
To PS5 and all nabs Tomy,Yosch,Ers,Phobos,Nismo,Dagh,Falby,Nuestra,Spy,Ammz,Dirtyharry,Woot,Yogy( bear),Bruce21,22 and 23,Pompi,Fefe,Davy,Dutch,Kiki,Drag,Skippy,Katre,Maria,Gilga,Popy,Rohn,Nitro,Bojck,Choot,Lumpi,Tex and his bro Paolo and many others,my finger hurt allready,dont tell me you cant make PS5 for atleast evening 5 vs 5 fights???
It is really not that hard,go to xfire call a freind and others will come,trust me,PS5 is just to much under our skin Very Happy
BB nabs.

Blazing in this subject i really dont have anything to talk to you only that you stop talking abaout people who where here and gave a lot to PS5 and if wherent for them you wouldnt have PS5 today,thats all.

Diamond,Rapid--when i am talking abaout PS2 eamptines i am talking abaout last 3 years not last 3 months,maybe you should ask Paco how much and how many time he was there all alone,and i only took PS2 as comperisment as something what was whole a lot longer eampty then PS5,thats all.

Flower-
Ok Darkman, you're the boss and you know best.
But tell me one thing: I have reached 30k XP in PS 5 after changing to Nitmod, but I never saw you there, why?
Aren't you the One who cares about the server?

He,he,i left long time ago,i even come back only becuse of PS5,but some of your PS members just push me away from it,and then i left for good..But i dont wanna talk abaout that,i am just telling you why i am not on PS5 anymore since i care so much.30K XP :O lol i would make that in one week my dear Flower in my playing days.So much abaout how much i played on PS5.

Daghel-
Instead of blaming everyone for everything try to think how to improve the server.
You are crying coz Sebbel changed mod without giving info to all-knowing king of PS#5 Darkman. Every HA decission has to be first approved by you... Rolling Eyes
Any player can spend his time as he wants to, if Blazing want to be on spec 24/7 its his right to do so. In fact, instead of throwing shit on him, be thankful that he cares of server and tries to attract more players. You don't. You are just mad coz someone can have fun where you can't. That's preety low Dark...
If you have some words of critic, im sure you have, share them in adult way. But the way you posting last times missing respect to admins, server owner and to players which you are calling friends...
Yesterday i connected, played one map with Blaz, then more players came, and more next map. So don't say its dead when you are not even playing there now.

I am blaming only PS members how make decisions,nobody else,i again reapet is that unlogical???
I am crying???only time i was crying is when you where leaving,now i am shiting Dag to be honest,becuse i said 2 years ago we need BOTS,then i was trying to help,when fire was small,not now when it is big and look suddnly PS5 need BOTS.
And you say i am angry becuse MOD is changed flaming Sebb,yes,in first moment i was angry on him becuse of that,that is truth,as i see it only thing I said abaout Sebb is that i lost trust i have in him,thats all,but trust me it has nothing to do with MOD being changed on PS5.but that thing is between me and Sebb.
You say i shit on Blazing,lol as i see it,he was the first one who started to shit on us,abaout people he dont have clue abaout calling us whiners,people who play only when HA are there and that we cant name 3 regulars players names.
For his trying on PS5 i wished him luck from bottom of my heart.
And pls tell me where did i miss lack of respect to my freinds here,becuse only thing why i post on this subject is becuse of them,and nobody else.
Lol Dag,i saw a lot of times HA dont have respect for us,even 6 months ago one HA didnt have respect for you in main chat my dear freind,but now again it will look i want to argue with somebody when only thing i am trying to tell you,i cant give respect to somebody who didnt have it for people on PS5,thats all.
I am just trying to explain my thought's on gentle way as possible,without starting any fight with anybody,but with replay's like that i have to give you example's why i wrote some things,that all.
And that Darkman king of PS5 :D sounds nice,but again like old days when it comes saying something here on PS,instead of listinig to what i have to say,you look at it how i said it,well what to comment on that beside nothing new.
Where i said PS5 is dead?I cant find that one,like i said i belive PS5 can be very much alive again.If you need any help Dag i will help,only thing i wont do anymore is spend my time on PS5,maybe to say HI,thats all,and if I again go to explain to you why i wont do it,again you will say i shit,so i wont explain why.
like on beginig on first post i am only posting becuse my name was brought up few times,i was resting in shadow,maybe not in peace but i was resting.
But Dag on what ever way you replay me,without putting words in my mouth i said something i didnt,think,everything i said it is the truth.
And i dont get one thing,that thing was always the best for me,why on forum i have so many people who dont like me,when on PS5 i had so many freinds???never did get that thing,must be the way i express myself,who cares now,it is to late for me and this community,it is not like there will be any other for me ever,but it is to late.
I hope i wont have to replay anymore on this or any other topic,just leave mine name back in dark shadow,it is hard anyway not to press connect button as it is.
Good thing i see is that there is still some fire burning in few people here,so good luck,return PS5 to his old glory,on what ever MOD you can.
Damn,i really cant do short post,it is starting to anoy me too already.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Wed Aug 24, 2011 22:05

look dark some things i misunderstood yes,
the fact that you guys did play when there was HA online when sebbel and daghel where there so i linked it to that so im sorry about that,

i aint flaming on you you post here you know you would get an reply
at the end even though we are surely not on 1 line we both want that ps5 gets more players and being the best server ever.

and yes i missed the text where you invited all the old ps5 regs that you invited to come play sometimes on ps5 so i also apologise for that,

but you have to understand 1 thing why i replied to you,
and im surely know you understand me on this 1.
since you had the same thing only a little different from this.

i spend alot of time on ps5 like we both know even though most of the time i aint there.
then suddenly a topics come to change the mod from people that arent playing that much anymore since a long time.

why would i tollorate that people i (most of them) never met, change my beloved server?
you would also would have done it if i never played on ps5 2 years ago while you all played there. you just trying to defend what you love.

so to finish this 1 off if you got offended by any of my previous post i say sorry about that that really wasn't my intention i have no bad feeling about you infact that you post here still shows you got a hearth about the server and thats a good thing
so if we will ever meet on server you surely will have a laugh with me i hope :>

kind regards,

blazing

thanks diamond:)

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 23:38

Darkie .... u changed ......

" ... Amen & Enter ... "

Sebbel
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51

Falby yes,one thing changed,i can say NO to connect button that connect's me to PS5,but i am only one guy,so no big deal anyway.good luck to you old fomok,hope we meat on battle field in the better future.I'll miss you.your's Parkman ;)

Spam King

Postby Scary » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11

You guys got it all wrong. Server ran empty because of all that jelly there. I notified sebbel and daghel about this problems months ago, but no countermeasures were taken. Now the jelly problem has scared away all the players.

And darkman, ur into typing, eh?

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011