Parachute @ VIP map

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Mon Dec 27, 2010 13:01

I am also a guy that follows the rules but sometimes the admins (no offense) start to twist and turn the rules. that is very crapy for the people because a while ago I was playing on ps1.
And suddenly they said thet giving the mortar guy the whole time ammo and stand by him the most time was farming. I thought oke then because a member said it.

But now later i saw that it happend again and it was a member that was mortar guy, and then he says that it is not farming.

I am sorry but what is it now first it is then it isnt.

No farming or XP whoring. Standing around only handing out ammopacks or medpacks is considered farming/whoring. Handing out ammopacks to a soldier with a dispatched mortar (in use) as a Field Ops is allowed and is NOT considered as farming.

The Member who said it's disallowed was clearly wrong.. imo.
Ofc now someone refers to the second sentence but that sentence it a definition to the first in my eyes.
As third says it is allowed.. it is.

My opinion.

Same like i asked some Member in PS5 if throwing nades to CP (as medic) is allowed.

Answer: Yes. "With light weapons it is allowed, but not with heavyweapons." (no more, no less)

So i went on till spycow said something different, which we searched up in the rulebook.

The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. As long as you are trying to (re)capture the spawn ONLY light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.) are allowed!

As a standalone medic (and i asked about medic case) it's not allowed.
(i know it is when trying to do with covie.. to recap, but my question to the admin was as medic only with light weaps)

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 13:41

I am sorry xochi, didn't want to offend you. Please don't cut your wrists.

Official Member

Postby xochi » Mon Dec 27, 2010 13:44

Well that solves one problem but the outher problem is that the candidates and outher players have it hard to follow the rules if they twist them most of the time. And about the nade throwing well it is not allowed unless you are trying to retake the flag. and outher wise if it is cp a covert ops has to destroy it so rest is to get the people away so he can destroy it.

Now outher thing what we all know that most of the times happens is.
If you want to come out spawn but your exit got blocked by mortar and you go to outher one and there is arti, well who is in fault because the players can get out so is considerd sk right he. for me i would say the arti guy because he had to know that mortar was on outher exit. but how is it now :S

greetz xochi

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Mon Dec 27, 2010 14:56

This is going off-topic and senseless.
The parachute in VIP map isn't bugged, no one breaks rule when using it.
If somene else has some doubts about rulebook for every different reason is free to ask to admins also on PM.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 15:18

xochi wrote:Now outher thing what we all know that most of the times happens is.
If you want to come out spawn but your exit got blocked by mortar and you go to outher one and there is arti, well who is in fault because the players can get out so is considerd sk right he. for me i would say the arti guy because he had to know that mortar was on outher exit. but how is it now :S

greetz xochi

Now that is total bullshit, I don't know how old you are, but by this way of thinking I would say 14.
Stop changing subject anyway, this thread is about the parachute on VIP map, and Flower clearly said it's allowed to use it.

Please don't whine/argue about it anymore and expose your next problems on forums instead of ruining people's time in-game.

Server High Admin

Postby RapidHail » Mon Dec 27, 2010 19:55

FlowerPower wrote:This is going off-topic and senseless.
The parachute in VIP map isn't bugged, no one breaks rule when using it.
If somene else has some doubts about rulebook for every different reason is free to ask to admins also on PM.

Amen

/locked
-=RapidHail=-: Do or do not... There is no try.
-|PS|- Server Monitor
eRepublik Citizen
Network Toolkit

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010